Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

A few days ago some of my villagers wanted a pill bug that I had caught because it was the "latest trend". I had to say "no" because it was for the museum.

There's also a gorilla in my village who has been referred to as both a "he" and "she" by my villagers.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so over turnips!!!!!!!!!! I bought 200 turnips @ 94 bells and not once this week have they been higher than that! 48, 65, 82, 54, 72 and what I ended up selling them for 37 today on the last! Fucks sake so annoying! I guess that's the lesson you learn playing the markets!

My 3 day construction-thon on Main Street ended to reveal...

shoe shop

Also work is now beginning on:

of the club variety

Not spent a ton of time on this in the last days but still happy with my second floor :D

Well I certainly didn't get a double price day...

Try checking before and after noon, should be the same as in the previous AC games.

The price changes when the Re-Tail shop opens for the day and changes again at noon.

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/stalk-market/

Btw, there seems to be 4 different price patterns according to that website:

-Decreasing (if prices not getting better by Thursday afternoon, sell)

-Big Spike (3 increasing prices, followed by at least 2 decreasing ones)

-Small Spike (4 increasing prices, followed by at least 1 decreasing)

-Random (50-200, goes at least twice over 110?)

Try checking before and after noon, should be the same as in the previous AC games.

Btw, there seems to be 4 different price patterns according to that website:

-Decreasing (if prices not getting better by Thursday afternoon, sell)

-Big Spike (3 increasing prices, followed by at least 2 decreasing ones)

-Small Spike (4 increasing prices, followed by at least 1 decreasing)

-Random (50-200, goes at least twice over 110?)

ARGH CRAP I'd usually only check once. Well at least I know now.

Aww, a really cool deer villager is at my camping site today, but because I currently have 10 villagers, she won't ask to move in. :( That's twice that's happened to me! I'm sure that Crackle said last week he'd be leaving, too..

I'm so over turnips!!!!!!!!!! I bought 200 turnips @ 94 bells and not once this week have they been higher than that! 48, 65, 82, 54, 72 and what I ended up selling them for 37 today on the last! Fucks sake so annoying! I guess that's the lesson you learn playing the markets!

Good lord don't say that! I just bought 1,000 of them! (Doubled my money last week, so I was gutted that I only bought 30 of them)

My 3 day construction-thon on Main Street ended to reveal...

shoe shop

Also work is now beginning on:

of the club variety

Not spent a ton of time on this in the last days but still happy with my second floor :D

This is why we should keep a track of Turnip prices here and then visit other people's towns to sell them if they are a decent amount

I paid off my loan and ordered an upstairs to be built in my house. I also decided to get a third bridge as I'm not sure where to build some of the other stuff just yet. My Nook store is being closed tomorrow for renovations and there's a new shop being built.

I'm also in the process of repairing my island, I thought everything would respawn so I chopped the trees down. Got some coconuts from a tour and planted them. I also got a membership for Club Tortimer.

So much seems to be happening today:

mnbly.jpg

2nsxle1.jpg

ml5umf.jpg

a104li.jpg

The garden around my house is coming along nicely too:

2rq1uom.jpg

although the weather has changed quite a bit since this morning...

oi8ue.jpg

I also have a few spare Mario items if anyone wants them- the Goal Pole and the Green Shell :)

Edited by Kaytee

Aww guess I am a day or so behind on everyone, no changes yet in my town. Hopefully they will happen tomorrow or the day after, though not sure how much time I will have to play!

By the way, I have an extra pair of Varia Suit Shoes that I don't really need, if anyone is after them? I could just sell them, but figured I would check here first. =)

By the way @Iun, I added you to my friendlist. Feel free to add me back, my FC is 5069-4067-0054!

Edited by Eenuh

By the way, I have an extra pair of Varia Suit Shoes that I don't really need, if anyone is after them? I could just sell them, but figured I would check here first. =]

Yes please - Do you want a Fire Flower or Pikmin in exchange? Also got a lot of fossils if anyone wants to swap.

Anyway, I finally caught all 54 fish available in June! The Gar was the hardest. Now, onto bugs!

Yes please - Do you want a Fire Flower or Pikmin in exchange? Also got a lot of fossils if anyone wants to swap.

Anyway, I finally caught all 54 fish available in June! The Gar was the hardest. Now, onto bugs!

The fire flower might be nice as I currently already have the mushroom. Unless the Pikmin is an actual object and not the hat (I already have one of the hats and don't use it =P ).

The fire flower might be nice as I currently already have the mushroom. Unless the Pikmin is an actual object and not the hat (I already have one of the hats and don't use it =P ).

Yeah, Pikmin is a model, with their leaves visible above the earth.

Are there any fish or bugs that disappear in July?

Yeah, there are five fish and seven bugs that it's best to catch before July:

Butterfly Fish become less common.

Char*

Cherry Salmon

Pale Chub become less common.

Rainbow Trout

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/June_Fish

* The Char is found at the Ocean waterfall (mine was at the base).

Common Butterfly

Firefly

Ladybug

Pondskater become less common.

Snail become less common.

Violin Beetle

Yellow Butterfly

http://uk.ign.com/wikis/animal-crossing-new-leaf/June_Bugs

Edited by Grazza
Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, Pikmin is a model, with their leaves visible above the earth.

Ooh in that case I would prefer the Pikmin if that is okay? =)

Do you want me to open my town gates or can I pop over to yours for a visit?

Let me know what works best for you and when!

And I just had a brief and impromptu visit from @Katie; she made the most of my peaches :p! Sorry Katie, I forgot to take any pictures!

Well you did say help yourself :heh: I'll bring some cherries on my next visit.

I haven't played online as much as I'd like to but will try to open my gates more often, not that there's much happening in my town compared to some I've seen!