NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Damn, with so many people on here getting Animal Crossing (also thanks to that 'Too Many Games' promotion) I think it really is a darn shame that there isn't some kind of city where one could gather for up to 50 players or so.

The N-Europe Metropolis!

It is still so that only 4 people can be in someone's town at the same time, right?

Damn, with so many people on here getting Animal Crossing (also thanks to that 'Too Many Games' promotion) I think it really is a darn shame that there isn't some kind of city where one could gather for up to 50 players or so.

The N-Europe Metropolis!

It is still so that only 4 people can be in someone's town at the same time, right?

Yes, 4 people in a wifi session at once is the maximum.

Some kind of community option as in Mario Kart 7 would have been fun to use in a certain area to gather (like a city) indeed!

NA Calender events & DLC.

Would lol if the game locked up on 2/2 and the day repeats itself over and over.

Dangert Nintendaw! There b'ain't nuttin' to dew in thas Summar! Jes' a buch o' bug-catchin' fair-steev-als?

Nowhere near as good as some of the other LE XL's but this actually looks better than what any of the screenshots could show.

Saturday nights will never be the same again.

(it's not really all that good, but im just so excited im taking anything AC I can get!)

ONM gave this a 95 in the latest magazine.

This might be the brightest of 2013's 3DS stars. A beautiful, generous, warm-hearted game in every way and a worthy successor to Wild World's crown.
Edited by BowserBasher

Won a very interesting piece of merchandise from a UFO machine yesterday

945035_10152864885600720_929042816_n.jpg

A big Animal Crossing towel. Took three turns, was pretty lucky.

Spotted an advert on TV during the weekend. Hasn't quite sunk in we'll finally be playing this in 11 days yet.

6 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Little bit longer for us, you jammy git!

So who exactly on the forum will be getting it? I'd like to build up a nice friend list for my 3DS of animal crossers, because I'll probably be playing this most over the next few months.

I predict 90% of people will be getting here!

My girlfriends getting it too... she hates games, but likes the odd few, Animal Crossing is my final attempt to convince her that she will love games, if she doesn't love this then we'll stick to going through professor leyton games together and playing rock band!!

Little bit longer for us, you jammy git!

So who exactly on the forum will be getting it? I'd like to build up a nice friend list for my 3DS of animal crossers, because I'll probably be playing this most over the next few months.

yeah agree with dazzy, think most will be picking it up! Surely have to start a new thread in the online section, sort out some AC meet ups! Also just added your new 3DS friend code, mine is at the side if you want to add me too :)

I'm gonna get it as my free game in the recent promotion. Never played an Animal Crossing game before so this should be a new and amazing experience for me hopefully! I just need to sort my friend list out on my 3ds I added loads of people in jan but not many added back - whether they don't play on their 3ds' anymore or don't have them or just forgot to add back I dunno! But gonna get that done so I can have loads of animal crossing fun!

I'm gonna get it as my free game in the recent promotion. Never played an Animal Crossing game before so this should be a new and amazing experience for me hopefully! I just need to sort my friend list out on my 3ds I added loads of people in jan but not many added back - whether they don't play on their 3ds' anymore or don't have them or just forgot to add back I dunno! But gonna get that done so I can have loads of animal crossing fun!

I'm still waiting for you to add me back...:(

I'm still waiting for you to add me back...:(

Oh gard!! Sorry dude. Will sort it all out later when I get in from work.

Thanks for the reminder!

This and the last of us comes out on the same day, so I might take a little hit in the wallet >_>

Been watching the AC diary stuff by wiifolderjosh on youtube, seems like a really fun game. The last AC I played I left it for a few months and my town was full of weeds and I didn't want to go through the trouble of pulling them all so I just abandoned it.

Never played AC before either, but I'm in too, getting it as my freebie like many others!

Yup, a lot of people will be getting this game. The only question on my mind at the moment is what am I naming my town.

Do you have your ideal town name?

Yup, a lot of people will be getting this game. The only question on my mind at the moment is what am I naming my town.

Do you have your ideal town name?

I always name my town after the village I was brought up in and where my family still live, Bodicote. Much like the creator of AC Eguchi, I was living away from home and homesick when playing this, especially Wild World, so it always feels quite comforting thinking I have a little piece of home with me :)

I always name my town after the village I was brought up in and where my family still live, Bodicote. Much like the creator of AC Eguchi, I was living away from home and homesick when playing this, especially Wild World, so it always feels quite comforting thinking I have a little piece of home with me :)

Bodicote near Banbury?