NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Oh oh oh I'm excited, haven't played an animal crossing game for a long time!

Sunday can't come soon enuff

Oh wait, why did I say 10 characters? Sorry, it's 8!

eight!!!!!!!!!!! thars not enough!

Whaaaat? Only 8?! I swear it was def at least 10 in previous games.

What is this, next friday right? So long. Totally HNGGG for this game now, I don't know why but I am. Well pumped to be getting back into the Animal Crossing way! Still trying to decide on my town/village name, though I'll probably end up sticking with Georgetown.

Mine has always been "Noonvale" since the GC version I imported.

There's something tranquil, thoughtful and meaningful about that name.

Whaaaat? Only 8?! I swear it was def at least 10 in previous games.

Me too...I'm certain my last town was called FrattonPark

Just had my account charged for Animal Crossing from Shopto. They had announced they were doing that for The Last of Us but I was surprised to see my AC order done as well. Should still all be despatched on Wednesday though.

You're welcome.

I'm considering using my free game from the 'so many games' promo to download this and see what the fuss is all about

That would probably be best. You can try out a game for free, Animal Crossing is probably the best game to make use of digital retail downloads as you can play for how long or little you want, any time of day (maybe you have to do an activity at a certain time?) without having to switch around any cartridges.

Also if you're more confident about LM2 then I'm sure you could buy that at anytime knowing that you'll enjoy it.

Friday morning can't come soon enough, i'm playing Wild World to feed my cravings at present. It's an 8 character limit for towns in that game, sorry people.

Me too...I'm certain my last town was called FrattonPark

Deffo, I'm sure it was Georgetown for me, a perfect 10(if I do say so myself ;)). It upsets me a little they'd cut this to 8 over 10, so basic and unnecessary.

Just had my account charged for Animal Crossing from Shopto. They had announced they were doing that for The Last of Us but I was surprised to see my AC order done as well. Should still all be despatched on Wednesday though.

Just checked my e-mail, had the same! Getting excited; well hoping they get this in and out well before launch. Could I be foolish expecting a Wednesday arrival? Even thursday would be good!

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Just registered the stars so I can get this game for nowt.

Hyped!

I don't understand why it's only eight characters, why not 50? Having eight as the limit is only limiting an otherwise limited creativity. Every time I start a new Harvest Moon, I spend half an hour thinking of name before I get to play the game.

Seems like something that would be done for weird Nintendo online reasons to me

Giant Bomb have put their quick look up if anyones interested

You could save that for future 3DS eShop games or when there's a great sale.

Hmm yeah I just remembered that Ace Attorney 5 is digital only so I'll need those eShop credits lol

When do GAME release their download codes on their website? And do you have to wait for the code to come in the post or do they just email it to you?

When do GAME release their download codes on their website? And do you have to wait for the code to come in the post or do they just email it to you?

You can buy the download version from GAME on release day. How early I'm not sure.

Once you pay for the game they email you the code after a few minutes. I got it after 2 mins.

Over here, it's cheaper on eshop than any local webshop I have seen and definitively, withouth checking, cheaper than any retail store(as far as I know Game haven't gone through any major changes here). It is surprisingly how cheap they are on the eshop. I have never seen that price on any (major) physical game on launch day.

Edited by Tales

Ditto on both counts. Next week is going to be... *faints*

Ditto on both counts. Next week is going to be... *faints*

...super ?

Tomorow can't come soon enough

I thought it came out in Europe on the 7th but I guess I was wrong

You can buy the download version from GAME on release day. How early I'm not sure.

Once you pay for the game they email you the code after a few minutes. I got it after 2 mins.

When I bought DKCR from GAME as a digital download code emailed to my inbox, it took them 6 hours to sort it out and send it, so don't expect miracles.