NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Will the game be available digitally at midnight? Or will it be somewhere during the day tomorrow?

Do eShop games usually go live the day before? Would be awesome if this did!

Retail eShop games are normally available from midnight on release day.

when will we get our free game codes? thats the question i want an answer to, i want this game as soon as

Will the game be available digitally at midnight? Or will it be somewhere during the day tomorrow?

Also I still don't know what to actually call my townnnn! I can't really think of any names, darnit. =(

I could download Fire Emblem at midnight Central European Time. Probably won't happen, but try see if it's up at 11 PM UK time. In any case it should be up at midnight.

How long will it take to download, at a guess? And will it fit on the default 3DS SD card?

How long will it take to download, at a guess? And will it fit on the default 3DS SD card?

Depends on your net connection and how many people are downloading it at once, so I realy couldn't tell you.

The game is roughly 707MB, so yes it will easily fit on the default SD card :)

Cheers. Now the dilemma, do I download at midnight or wait til morning to go to the shop...

So I guess a lot of lucky people (or rather those who order from shopto!) will probably be getting this today! Exciting times!! Ill be waiting for my free code from Ninty which will prob be launch day or after so thank god for DKCR to tide me over!

Lookin forward to reading the hype in this thread as people get it delivered!!

The girlfriend is starting to show interest in this game. It's looking like it may be a two copy job for us after all. May grab an eShop copy for my system depending on how she responds to paying off simulated debt.

So, GAME are finally letting us pre-order their copies of digital retail games, cool.

They aren't pre-orders, the ordering is just live a day early. You'll get the code immediately, but the eShop won't recognise it until midnight

GAME's download price helps a lot. I guess I'll grab a copy from GAME if we need two, I have about £5 in reward points anyway. Always wanted a copy on the system directly to be honest with you.

Anyone's order from game turn up with the figurine ?

I have a spare digital code ( as soon as Nintendo send it ) I'm selling for £27

Got my copy through the mail today, along with The Last of Us...This room shall become my grave.

Anyone's order from game turn up with the figurine ?

The copy I ordered has from Game has just arrived. Unfortunately this one is a gift for someone else so I still have to wait for the free code from Nintendo to actually play it. I suppose at least I have a figurine to play with while I wait:-)

So happy people are getting it! I'll be around sporadically over most of the day so let me know if you want to meet up and stuff.

Day 5 and the following things have now unlocked:

The island and geroids (sp)

One word of caution...don't forget to save! Somewhere along the way I've forgotten to save and lost 30,000 bells from my cash machine. I was going to put towards my 3rd set of repayments. So annoying!

Just been in my local game, having a mooch around the 3DS section, some chap next to me started chatting away

"I'm really looking forward to this game, really can't wait for it"

He said while pointing at Animal Crossing. I thought he was on the phone, he wasn't. He was talking to me.

"Thing is though mate, I've got a download code for it. Download yeah. But I've only got a 2GB memory card for my 3DS, and I really want it. I'm fucked basically. Fucked. ABSOLUTELY FUCKED. what am I going to do?"

Now I am a fairly jovial chap and will always talk to someone if they start a conversation with me, but I genuinely couldn't summon a single word from my mouth. Animal Crossing fever has reached critical levels in London!

Hope all those who have got it already are enjoying, hoping to join you at midnight, come on So many games code!! :)