NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Downloading now. omg so excited literally been thinking about it all day. This is like Xmas as a kid!

This game is tempting me something fierce. Having it sitting there on the eShop is KILLING ME.

When I bought DKCR from GAME as a digital download code emailed to my inbox, it took them 6 hours to sort it out and send it, so don't expect miracles.

Strange. As soon as I paid I got the DKC code on their website. Then an email came through minutes later.

Strange. As soon as I paid I got the DKC code on their website. Then an email came through minutes later.

Oh yeah! I did get the code on the website first, they also sent it via email a few minutes later.

I practically ordered from their website as soon as the codes went up, maybe that has something to do with it? Had a similar, but not so lengthy wait for Fire Emblem, too.

Tried to buy this on the eShop, won't accept my Chinese credit card. I HAVE FURY.

Ordered it on Taobao (Chinese e-marketplace) and the seller is the typical Chinese "You'll get it when I can be bothered to send it -but give me the money NAOW!"

So far so good. Except for a battery running out that caused a certain visit. Named my town Pompey! Having not played a ton of City Folk there are certainly parts of this that feel a lot fresher to me. I'm gonna spoiler tag just in case, even in there though I've left some things vague.

Love the main street idea, guess this is something that City Folk kind of did. Some parts are shut off to start with and I don't know what some of them are...Tom Nook has found his true calling in life as a mortgage broker and left the shop to his nephew(s) Love the fortune cookie thing, both items I've got so far are great (centered around one of my favourite franchises).

They seem to have worked a slow burn into the beginning of the game for example I can't do my mayorly duties yet, it wasn't even accessible on the first day and now I can access it but can't do anything till the paperwork has been processed. I have an annoyingly placed tree in front of the site of my house that I didn't notice when I was deciding where to go and I've not been able to buy an axe yet which is grinding my gears.

Also like how there is the Retake shop as an alternative to the Nooks. They seem to give better Bells for everything. However I do have concerns that if I don't use Nooks, they will never expand

Here is a pic of me on my first day:

20130609204755.jpg

And Finally I'll leave you with this I was stood in Nook's shop talking to Tommy and my girlfriend said "This looks like a game for little girls"....

Do the animals in this version talk to each other? I always used to enjoy watching them interact was very amusing :D

Do the animals in this version talk to each other? I always used to enjoy watching them interact was very amusing :D

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting the same vibe I got from Kid Icarus: Uprising.

In the months & weeks before launch I wasn't all that hyped nor was I 'highly anticipating' it, but when I actually got the game itself and played it for the first time I was amazed and it stayed that way until Fire Emblem arrived. I'll admit that knowing so many of you N-E peeps will be getting this game has hyped me up in the run up to launch but I'm still getting that feeling back in March 2012.

ShopTo have started processing orders, looks like it'll be dispatched tomorrow and hopefully arriving Thursday! :D

ShopTo have started processing orders, looks like it'll be dispatched tomorrow and hopefully arriving Thursday! :D

I swear I spent most of my day at work today just refreshing emails on my phone hoping it might have been dispatched and on its way! This is exciting! :bouncy:

I swear I spent most of my day at work today just refreshing emails on my phone hoping it might have been dispatched and on its way! This is exciting! :bouncy:

I was doing this all day too, then as soon as I stopped checking for a while I got the email.

:bouncy: - this really is the most accurate description of how I feel right now.

You got the e-mail? :( I have not got the e-mail yet, I thought you were talking on speculation! I ordered mine MONTHS ago dammit!

I'm starting to get hyped for this game! It will be the perfect game for me to play during my breaks at work as well, or just when I don't really know what else to do, I can just turn on this beauty. =)

Looking forward to planting flowers all over town again and breed new colours (or even golden ones if they are still included). Wheee!

Looking forward to planting flowers all over town again and breed new colours (or even golden ones if they are still included). Wheee!

YES! Flower breeding for some reason was my absolute favourite, I still remember my beautiful blue pansies. I can't recall if you can pick up flowers once planted, though? I'd love to breed all sorts of lovely hybrids just to plant in other people's towns when they weren't looking.

You got the e-mail? :( I have not got the e-mail yet, I thought you were talking on speculation! I ordered mine MONTHS ago dammit!

Wait is this dispatch emails or processing emails? Because the processing emails started on Saturday.

Mine have only been processed so far. I got two emails today, one which said I'd been charged and the other saying it was processing.

Ordering a copy now. I'm at work Thursday and Friday, so hopefully it'll show up then.

Wait is this dispatch emails or processing emails? Because the processing emails started on Saturday.

Ohhhh, oh yeah. I got that, I checked after you mentioned lol. Sorry. Excited and all.

Mine have only been processed so far. I got two emails today, one which said I'd been charged and the other saying it was processing.

Yeah those are the ones I got on Saturday. We should start having them dispatched tomorrow.

£26 for this from Shop To is a great price. Looking forward to starting a village in a tribute to Hulk Hogan.