N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

A bit more info on customisation from the official website:

http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/howto/entry2.html

Too slow, bro!

BTW, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but there's a page detailing the customisation aspects on the official website.

http://www.smashbros.com/en-uk/howto/entry2.html

I like the idea of customisation for local anyhow, though not sure how much use we'll really make of it. Maybe a move or two here or there, but mostly I'd like to stick to the characters as they are so I'll be more prepped for online etc. Having said that the fact it works for Friends is kinda cool too, so maybe I will use it. Who knows!

Too slow, bro!

I like the idea of customisation for local anyhow, though not sure how much use we'll really make of it. Maybe a move or two here or there, but mostly I'd like to stick to the characters as they are so I'll be more prepped for online etc. Having said that the fact it works for Friends is kinda cool too, so maybe I will use it. Who knows!

Missed the opportunity to make a Sonic reference there...

If custom moves make me actually decent with characters I completely suck with. (I'm looking at you, Diddy!) Then I'm all for it!

It'll add a cool new strategic spin on Random Stage, Random character fights.

(Yes, I do that. Yes, it's loads of fun. Especially when someone gets a character they hate)

Missed the opportunity to make a Sonic reference there...

If custom moves make me actually decent with characters I completely suck with. (I'm looking at you, Diddy!) Then I'm all for it!

It'll add a cool new strategic spin on Random Stage, Random character fights.

(Yes, I do that. Yes, it's loads of fun. Especially when someone gets a character they hate)

We random all the time any way(though yeah, always amusing when someone gets a 'crap' character...until they manage to win), and I think it'll be interesting playing with friends and having customised moves, having to wonder next time you face them if they've mixed it up or kept it the same etc. Gives just an edge of surprise, even if it's just for a little bit.

96a.png

Obviously fake, but wouldn't it be amazing if they did this!

Why the hell did the person who made this show Paper Mario wielding a hammer? Mario doesn't use a hammer in his attacks. Blatant inaccuracy there.

You know, apart from the fact that this is way too awesome to be real!