NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

As much as I hate to say it, his first point in that post does make sense. Though tbh I think we're aruging over the silliest of things, surely somebody out there actively did something last night?

Well, if Dohnut feels confident enough that he is the one that did nothing to come out and say so, then its probably true. Because if someone else didn't then they would call him out on it. If he was mafia, he would have had his PM sent for him or he would have been utilised in some way. Could be a dirty scummy neutral though.

Paranoia imo... :heh:

I have no PM/info either. Aren't there any trackers or investigators around??

Well if an investigator investigated a townie, it probably isn't really worth coming out yet.

Of course the day is still young and many people havn't posted yet.

I have no PM/info either. Aren't there any trackers or investigators around??

That's odd. For some reason I got a PM which said nothing except that I visited my target.

That's odd. For some reason I got a PM which said nothing except that I visited my target.

Who'd you target?

I didn't, but that's because my power is useless on the first day so I didn't bother using it.

Got nothing to report, must be some info gatherers out there...

Yeah I don't understand how nobody got anything.

This is Bare Bones, ReZ. We will have little info to go on, in this game.

So... Remove Vote It was just a joke, anyway

Why are people stating whether they got PMs or not, again?

Vote: No lynch

I see no reason to bother with a lynch today when no one has any info.

Vote: No Lynch

I don't like to waste a day like this but if no one has anything we can use then there's little point continuing the day.

The point of a bare bones game is that we spend the day talking, trying to catch people out. If we just end the day early when nobody has information we have literally no hope of winning whatsoever. Don't vote no lynch yet, we need to talk EVEN IF NOBODY HAS INFORMATION, as this game is more about the way people are acting and speaking. Also - quiet ones are likely mafia for this very reason - they won't want to get caught out. Worth keeping an eye on.

The problem is that no one will want to reveal themselves. If we ask questions it'll just be met with 'it's too early in the game to reveal my info' or 'there's no reason to say anything yet' or similar.

If we really want to get something out of today then we could pressure vote someone at random. If they don't post any info at all (target or something about their role) then lynch 'em...

But not me :p

The point of a bare bones game is that we spend the day talking, trying to catch people out. If we just end the day early when nobody has information we have literally no hope of winning whatsoever. Don't vote no lynch yet, we need to talk EVEN IF NOBODY HAS INFORMATION, as this game is more about the way people are acting and speaking. Also - quiet ones are likely mafia for this very reason - they won't want to get caught out. Worth keeping an eye on.

At this point in the game, if there's no info and we know nothing about anyone there literally is nothing to talk about. We just need something to get the ball rolling.

Of course, by openly stating that you receive PMs, you've provided something. Did you really need to post it to the thread? You could have just PM'd Dyson. You've basically told everyone "I've got a power", and painted yourself as a bit of a target for the mafia, assuming you're not mafia. Do I sense an ulterior motive?

You didn't send a target Mcoy? Or do you not have a night action at all?

I got a PM... did anyone else not get a PM at all?

I didn't, but that's to be expected.

Okay well since no-one has anything, I'd like to ask Rummy what he did last night.

Nada, why?

Hey guysssss.

Did anything happen to you last night ReZ????

Not that I am aware of. I did not (could not) do anything though, so if I was roleblocked or something, then it would be inconsequential. Who targeted me?