NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

I blocked Rummy, but he did nothing. I thought maybe he may only be able to kill every other night. Who knows, just a theory.

Mcoy has no power and so has nothing to proove who is innocent or mafia. Mcoy will have to wait and see what anyone else comes up with.

ReZourceman, did you find anything interesting today?

I already posted what I did, but to clarify - no I didn´t find out anything interesting. I`pissed on myself practically.

You targeted Jonnas, and Jonnas is dead.... Rez that doesn't look good.

What does your power do exactly?

If his power involves lances then I reckon he's the killer :wink:

ReZ said his power is to use someone else's power the night after targeting them and that it failed because Jonnas died. So if ReZ is innocent he won't do anything tonight except just picking a name.

I'm a bit confused with my info at the moment. I had something on Jonnas but it doesn't appear to be accurate at all.

I want to hear more from him, but ReZ can copy powers and use them the next night?

So he tried to copy Jonnas but failed, why did it fail, the kill normally happens as the last event.

It implies a group was behind it.

No it doesn't, it's just gender neutral english.

I would really like to post something constructive, but I can't think of anything. We should wait and see if there's any more info before no lynching.

Well I'll put all my questions to ReZ in one post.

1. What exactly is your power?

2. Why didn't/couldn't you target anyone on night one?

3. Did you try to copy Jonnas?

4. Why has targeting Jonnas done nothing?

Going by the fact that ReZ didn't couldn't target anyone on the first night, and the fact that he targeted Jonnas on the second night. Could this mean that ReZ is the neutral killer?

Interested in the Night 1 questions for ReZ, understand the Jonnas issues but it makes sense that surely ReZ should have something from night 1?

Did ReZ specifically say he didn't target anyone on night 1? It could just be that he used his night 1 target's power on Jonnas last night and it was no use because Jonnas died.

Aaaand looking back:

Not that I am aware of. I did not (could not) do anything though, so if I was roleblocked or something, then it would be inconsequential. Who targeted me?

Looks like he didn't even send a target for night 1 which doesn't add up after all.

No I think he picked someone that night, but couldn't do anything till the next night with their power?

If he was picking someone to copy, then being roleblocked would make a difference, unlike what he said above.

No I think he picked someone that night, but couldn't do anything till the next night with their power?

Which would mean that on night 2, he would have something from Night 1, surely?

I think ReZourceman is the serial killer.

Vote: ReZourceman

You targeted Jonnas, and Jonnas is dead.... Rez that doesn't look good.

What does your power do exactly?

If his power involves lances then I reckon he's the killer :wink:

ReZ said his power is to use someone else's power the night after targeting them and that it failed because Jonnas died. So if ReZ is innocent he won't do anything tonight except just picking a name.

I'm a bit confused with my info at the moment. I had something on Jonnas but it doesn't appear to be accurate at all.

Well I'll put all my questions to ReZ in one post.

1. What exactly is your power?

2. Why didn't/couldn't you target anyone on night one?

3. Did you try to copy Jonnas?

4. Why has targeting Jonnas done nothing?

Going by the fact that ReZ didn't couldn't target anyone on the first night, and the fact that he targeted Jonnas on the second night. Could this mean that ReZ is the neutral killer?

I can use my power every other night, and I couldn´t do anything night 1. To clarify, I targeted Jonnas last night to copy his power for use tonight, and I THOUGHT I had something because I was told that I succesfully copied Jonnas´power but that he didn´t have one. Thus I cannot even do anything tonight. I´ll be able to copy again tomorrow night. So to double clarify I DO have Jonnas power tonight. He just couldn´t do anything.

I think ReZourceman is the serial killer.

Vote: ReZourceman

I R NOT SERIAL KILLER. NOR NEUTRAL. Nor capable of killing (at the moment at least)

(For lie detect purposes)

You can only use your power every second night? Surely you would start with the first night if that was the case.

Yeah, that's what I was expecting. You can target someone and steal their power for use the following night, so that's a one night cool-off, OR you can choose to take someone else's power, and due to cooloff sacrifices another night power. So what I don't get, why don't you already have a power from night 1?

I'm with Diageo & Rummy here, surely your power would start on the first night?

I'm torn at the moment. I'd like the town to be more aggressive than in recent games so I'd like to push a lynch on ReZ if we get somewhere with this lead.... but then it is still really early in the game and we will still have people that can investigate him to see if he's telling the truth.

I want to as well, but right now I'm reluctant to vote. I know how much I hate it normally as well.

Well thinking about it, if he is the serial killer and we're right about the SK only killing every other night... he won't be killing tonight. So at least he's not an immediate threat. Based on that I'm happy to go for a no lynch (unless something else comes up) and hopefully someone will investigate him tonight.

Only if he's truthful. Didn't he say he might have been roleblocked or someone protected him?