NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

I have nothing today, and was willing to pressure vote Rez, but seeing as he has apparently given us all the information he can, that would likely be pointless.

Tales, did you send a target night 1?

Yes, but it's pointless to reveal that now.

Vote: ReZ

Because he used ` instead of '. Why would you do such a thing??

Where did he say that?

Shorty is refering to the symbol `

in place of the symbol '

... not saying that rez used the phrase 'instead of'.

ReZ is afk in europe, so it's excusible.

If ReZ is town then I want Brian Mcoy lynched. If you have info about ReZ then why not come out with it sooner?

And I'll ask again, if anyone targeted Jonnas for misdirection (or me for redirection I guess) on Night 1 then please say so.

If ReZ is town then I want Brian Mcoy lynched. If you have info about ReZ then why not come out with it sooner?

And I'll ask again, if anyone targeted Jonnas for misdirection (or me for redirection I guess) on Night 1 then please say so.

Mcoy would take your alligations seriously for lynching him. But seeing as Mcoy has no day or night powers you'd only be ruining the chance of the town winning.

Mcoy dosen't really have to make or call a bluff because Mcoy has nothing to play with.

I know people say it every time, and I´m practically cringing saying it, but :

Mafia will blatantly be wanting me dead badly, so take a gander at who voted for me. But it barely even means anything cos´I´d probably vote for me anyway, so its fine.

(I did kill Jonnas btw. Bad hunch. Townie vigilante innit)

Rez, you got my respect.

Looking back it makes sense. Look at what the second killer said to the dying victim. The killer called him an "evil cur".

I don't believe him, can we lynch and move on and not hand the mafia a win again?

I roleblocked Rummy on the first night, but he didn't do anything even though Dyson said everyone had sent in a pm (except Nintendohnut) so I'm curious what Rummy's power is.

Also, Vote: ReZ not sure I believe the vigilante excuse.

Well I confessed to killing, and there were two kills, so its exceptionally likely I am the vigilante. As you guys suspected I can only kill every other night, but the most important thing is that I don´t have to.

Apologies to Jonnas. I think this is the first time I´ve been a vigilante type role, and I wanted to make the most of it, so got at least one kill out of it. But yeah. I am uberly town.

And I think Ellmeister would usually believe me in this situation, so I think he is mafia. (LOL)

And yeah. Where the fuck is the apostrophe thing at on this shitty keyboard.....

Waitwait what? Evil cur and respect? For killing a townie? Definitely keeping my vote for that, don't approve of town killing town.

It's not like he killed a town on purpose. He tried to kill mafia.

Should go without saying but I hope you'll be a lot more reserved with you kill power from now on - if you aren't lynched

I roleblocked Rummy on the first night, but he didn't do anything even though Dyson said everyone had sent in a pm (except Nintendohnut) so I'm curious what Rummy's power is.

Also, Vote: ReZ not sure I believe the vigilante excuse.

He said he was just waiting on one PM, actually. Not that everyone sent one in.

Shorty is refering to the symbol `

in place of the symbol '

... not saying that rez used the phrase 'instead of'.

ReZ is afk in europe, so it's excusible.

Phones can do proper apostrophes! Excuse not accepted :heh:

(Just chiming in to say that the ' is right next to the 0 (same key as the ?) in a Portuguese board. Not sure what country ReZ is visiting (since "Europe" is oh-so specific :rolleyes:), but I find it hard to believe it doesn't have one, considering we literally never use the apostrophe in Portuguese)

He's right, it's bound to be on the keyboard somewhere. Every keyboard is different though, even within Scandinavia.

Anyway, I say focus on someone else than Rez, lynching him isn't going to us any good.

Phones can do proper apostrophes! Excuse not accepted :heh:

I'm in the internet corner. My phone has a hax win keyboard. :p

And yeah, Jonnas is right its next to the zero here. Hiding. With the "?" symbol.

Anyway, yeah.

Waitwait what? Evil cur and respect? For killing a townie? Definitely keeping my vote for that, don't approve of town killing town.

It's not like he killed a town on purpose. He tried to kill mafia.

Exactly. I took a wild gamble. We were so early in the game, it was pretty much fine to do.

Anyway Vote : Rummy innit. :p

I am town. Don't be gh3y etc.

At least give me till tomorrow/tonight to show that I'm not gonna kill again. As Peeps has said....I won't be slap-happy with my killing anymore. I just wanted to have a taste of blood as my (I think) first time as vigilante. :(

Haha ReZ, do I always catch you out when you kill. Remember the heroes mafia?

Anyway. I would expect a serial killer to kill random people, but not a vigilante. There was no reason to think Jonnas was evil. Gambling to kill a mafia is so against the odds I don't believe ReZ would do it.

He just keeps lying but revealing what we find out, he's probably lying again. First he could copy powers, lying. Now he killed Jonnas as a guess, and is still town? No.

|In every mafia so far we have waited till we have concrete evidence for a mafia member before lynching. Tales is EoTW mafia, Peeps in Brawl etc etc

We either need to vote now and lynch a admitted killer, or we let dyson end the day and risk another 2 deaths.

We have a roleblocker and trackers and investigators. Even if ReZ was mafia they wouldn't use him for the kill again and there's no way he's going to risk killing again so soon.

Tales wasn't mafia in EotW. I do want the town to be more aggressive but I don't think this situation calls for it being that it's still early in the game.

If ReZ is mafia or neutral. I'd be willing to bet The Peeps is too.

We have a roleblocker and trackers and investigators. Even if ReZ was mafia they wouldn't use him for the kill again and there's no way he's going to risk killing again so soon.

Tales wasn't mafia in EotW. I do want the town to be more aggressive but I don't think this situation calls for it being that it's still early in the game.

How do you know what we have Peeps? How do you know the mafia can use different people to kill instead of just the 1 person? Who are the roleblockers, trackers and investigators?

If you know all of this then give us the info. If you dont kindly be quiet as your defending someone who killed a townie.

There was no reason to kill Jonnas, none. It was a terrible stab in the dark.