NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

He said he wasn't aware of anyone targeting him I think. Only going by the quote above which I think was in response to mr-paul asking ReZ if anything had happened to him.

I bet this is like the EotW mafia, where things actually did happen to people but they're all keeping quiet...which may not be a bad thing, but leaves us with nothing much to go on.

He said he wasn't aware of anyone targeting him I think. Only going by the quote above which I think was in response to mr-paul asking ReZ if anything had happened to him.

Well, something could have happened but he's keeping quiet for his own sake. imo there's not enough against him to warrant a vote...he hasn't affected anyone (yet/or they didn't say).

Maybe they didn't say because they're dead.

We're discussing the possibility that ReZ is the serial killer but we're not leading a charge just yet :p I'm happy to let our investigators figure him out tonight.

Would anyone else like to offer anything at this point? I think we've got all we can from the ReZ situation for the moment.

Personally, I don't like that we're not really going anywhere, but I don't feel strongly enough to lynch anyone. I am confused as to ReZ's lack of actions on night 1. Jonnas, is ReZ right about you having no power to steal?

Jonnas, is ReZ right about you having no power to steal?

He dead. .

Jonnas, is ReZ right about you having no power to steal?

He had killed Jonnas. Jonnas had no power, but would receive a special award at the end of the game for surviving and winning with the town. He was Good.

Sorry I forgot! (It's laaaate!)

I think ReZ could be bullshitting. However, if everyone wants to give him a chance and investigate him tonight, I'll go with that.

Sorry, but I don't have anything. Forgot to send for last night, think that's a first for me.

If we truly are in a game with people who have very little info/power to use, can we afford to wait?

I really do have no info, i am up for following leads/hunches/gut feelings though as i feel its something that has been lacking from games lately. I dont believe ReZ, i think he made a mistake and is trying to backtrack:

Vote: Rez

There we go.

We've mostly lost good guys so far, bad idea to possibly lynch another? Saying that, I will probably follow the mob if they have made up their mind :heh:

I have nothing today, and was willing to pressure vote Rez, but seeing as he has apparently given us all the information he can, that would likely be pointless.

Tales, did you send a target night 1?

On a side note from the ReZ situation. Did anyone target Jonnas during night 1? It's quite important. Specifically did any misdirectors target Jonnas.

I'm going to assume his power can't kill every night, because if you roleblocked them you would speak up now and get them lynched right?

If you did roleblock someone on night one, do us all a favour and speak up!

I was also surprised that I couldn´t use my power on the first night, but thats what it was. (is). To completely clarify, my original pm said that I could use my power every other night. I asked Dyson to clarify and he confirmed on even nights.

I'm not sure and I know ReZ is damn good at lying through his arse, gonna Vote:ReZ unless something comes up to clear him.

Well I´ve said all I can and I´m town. But....I mean I can´t deny that I guess I´m a pretty good liar.

Mcoy can't be bothered to sum up everything in this thread but Mcoy knows Rez is lying.

Mcoy vote: Rez

Mcoy can't be bothered to sum up everything in this thread but Mcoy knows Rez is lying.

Mcoy vote: Rez

You know something from your night action(s), or you just think you know from this thread?

Vote: ReZ

Because he used ` instead of '. Why would you do such a thing??