NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Vote: No Lynch

I don't think anything is coming out today. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Peeps; going around demanding information doesn't work that easily. Give before you take, duh.

I wasn't expecting any information out of you anyway Jay. It was just an experiment to see if anything would come of it. The way we play these games, no one reveals anything unless it has any relevance - which makes sense and is safer for the town. On a day like this where no one has any information and nothing will come about from keeping the discussion open, it makes sense to vote no lynch.

However, some people were against it so I decided to go the opposite way and see if we could pressure someone at random :p if you look back, it wasn't even me that cast the first vote on you although it was still my idea.

No, but you cast the first random vote. I'm going to get annoyed when four people (for the record; diageo, peeps, esequiel, ReZ) jump. Chances of one of them being scum? High.

We weren't voting for a lynch we were pressure voting for information. It's a tactic that gets used a lot on other forums and I thought it was worth giving it a go.

The day has ended. No more discussion is taking place and everyone decided to go to bed, unsure if they'd wake up with a face full of flour. Or dust. Or cat hair..

Day 2 is over.

Night 2 begins naaaaooo and ends at 11pm tomorrow..

Night 2 is over.

During the night the town was flush with activity - though not as much as the night before - that's not to say big changes weren't about to hit the once beautiful town of Dystopia.

Cube went to visit the house of someone he wanted to look after. In his mind, he was on the brink of saving the town. If anything were to happen to the guy, his expert medical skills would surely save him from death.

As he arrived at the target's door, something shiny in the corner of his eye caught his attention. He approached it, and discovered a discarded weapon. He immediately flipped open his notebook and started taking notes on the weapon, examining its every crevice. However, there was one thing he was unsure of - was it loaded?

He looked down the barrel of the gun to see if he could see a bullet. Nothing there.. though it was too dark to tell. He squinted and looked closer. The gun was, at this point, touching his eye. He had to make sure...

It was at this point that the assailant made himself known, and ran towards Cube, who was too busy staring down the barrel to notice. When he finally did notice, it was too late. The killer palmed the gun right through Cube's eye, before pulling the trigger and causing the single bullet in the magazine to fire out the back of Cube's skull.

Cube is dead. He was a Doctor. He could protect people from being killed at night. He was Good. He was also a little dense, looking down the barrel of the gun in such a way. Anything could have happened. Even the killer was surprised their little plan had worked, just as planned.

---

Jonnas went home after the discussions were over. He was frustrated at his distinct lack of ideas on what direction the town should take. "I should know better than this!" he mumbled to himself. He wasn't wrong - after all, it wasn't too long ago the man was running his very own stage show, entitled "The Gentlemen's Musical II", in which there were a secret group of well-spoken citizens trying to find the masked killer amongst them. It was received very well by most of the civilians, they spoke of it in high regard in the acting community.

It was for this very reason that he thought he might conk it early. He had the brains and balls to write and direct a play about a secret group, so maybe he had the brains (and to a lesser extent, balls) to work out a devious plan.

The killer took action for this very reason. Approaching his target as he lay in bed, the killer decided he would make his appearance count. He grabbed Jonnas by the throat and shook him so he arose.

"Thou hath reached the grand finale of one's life, evil cur!" he shouted, and plunged a lance right through his chest, pinning the victim to the bed. As blood spurted around the room, the killer ran home, giggling whilst thinking about how cool that death line was.

He had killed Jonnas. Jonnas had no power, but would receive a special award at the end of the game for surviving and winning with the town. He was Good.

--

"This.. was not a good night for us townsfolk.."

Player List - 18 players begun the game. 15 remain. 8 is majority:

Esequiel

Nintendohnut

Mundi

ReZourceman

Diageo

Tales

Cube

Ellmeister

The Peeps

jayseven

Zell

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul

Shorty

Rummy

Brian Mcoy

Cube

Jonnas

MadDog

Day 3 begins now.

I would very much like to know who roleblocked me.

Looks like there's a serial killer to deal with as well as the mafia too.

If there's a serial killer that is in fact killing, why didn't he kill on the first night? Maybe he was roleblocked? If we discovered who was roleblocked we might find the killer.

Double mafia kill? Or serial killer? Don't think anything interesting happened with me last night.

The Cube thing is pretty strange, was someone trying to kill him or a bit of his character and their character? It seems so...stupid, and detailed, but not quite like someone went actively after him.

Oh FFS. I get my targets power to use the following day. I targeted Jonnas. :/

Thus have nothing.

Double mafia kill? Or serial killer? Don't think anything interesting happened with me last night.

The second one sounds like a serial killer to me, or rather, someone acting out of self-interest and a little bit crazy (standard serial killer traits).

I blocked Peeps! You seemed a wee bit pushy on first day, so I thought maybe you weren't townie.

If there's a serial killer that is in fact killing, why didn't he kill on the first night? Maybe he was roleblocked? If we discovered who was roleblocked we might find the killer.

It may be that the serial killer can only kill every other night or something as well.

The second one sounds like a serial killer to me, or rather, someone acting out of self-interest and a little bit crazy (standard serial killer traits).

AhemTalescough... :laughing:

The Cube thing is pretty strange, was someone trying to kill him or a bit of his character and their character? It seems so...stupid, and detailed, but not quite like someone went actively after him.

I think the first kill is mafia and the second is a second killer.

Mostly because of this bit:

Cube is dead. He was a Doctor. He could protect people from being killed at night. He was Good. He was also a little dense, looking down the barrel of the gun in such a way. Anything could have happened. Even the killer was surprised their little plan had worked, just as planned.

It implies a group was behind it.