NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Dyson was a great man. He single handedly commanded every single one of his slaves to build his new city. It took them little over 3 years to build it, and when it was finished, he decided to imprison them all and call them his townsfolk. He asked them all to come up with a name for the city, and everyone agreed on Penumbra - but Dyson overrode their decision and named it Dystopia.

In that time, the population has rubber-banded quite a bit. People have come and gone, visitors have mysteriously disappeared, and strange buildings have started showing up. At this point, one man decided to step things up a little bit and take things in to his own hands.

Taking his most prized .50 Cal Desert Eagle to the King's Chambers, the man hunted for Dyson. It was time to claim freedom and break the tyranny and oppression everyone had felt under the leader.

As the man stalked through the shadows, Dyson was lying in bed, checking Facebook, and ensuring his virtual town of DysonVille was running well, as well as his real town. It was at this point that the man struck, shooting Dyson square in the forehead, causing blood and head-bits to cover the walls and short out his laptop. The man had managed not only to kill the leader of Dystopia with relative ease, but at the same time annihilate an entire virtual city, killing hundreds and thousands of innocent pixels.

Dyson is Dead. He was Dyson. He ran the city. He was.. awesome.

The townsfolk all heard the massive bang eminate from the palace. For such an impressive weapon, the owner was a bit dense to use such a loud gun. The news spread quickly that Dyson's head was in as many pieces as Tottenham's chances of picking up any silverware next season, or this analogy. Confused, intrigued and in some cases aroused, the townsfolk got together to decide what to do about it all.

Day Phases end when majority is reached, or after 48 hours unless there is ongoing discussions. This is flexible - there will be no strict deadlines as in The Peeps' game.

Night Phases will last a minimum of 24 hours to allow everyone to get their PM's in. If I receive all PM's before 24 hours have passed, the day will start early. PM's may continue to be sent until the night phase has ended. In other words, if you send your PM 30 hours after night begun and the next day hasn't started, you can still send your target in and have it count.

As always, inactivity will be punished. There is to be no night talking or dead men talking that even remotely relates to the game. This is something I will not take lightly.

Above all, have fun.

Player List - 18 players begin the game. 10 is majority:

Esequie

MadDog

Nintendohnut

Mundi

ReZourceman

Diageo

Tales

Cube

Ellmeister

The Peeps

jayseven

Zell

EddieColeslaw

mr-paul

Shorty

Rummy

Jonnas

Brian Mcoy

Day One Begins

Dyson was a great man. He single handedly commanded every single one of his slaves to build his new city.

:hehe:

Vote: No Lynch

Vote Standings

No Lynch (2): jayseven, EddieColeslaw

Majority is 10.

Night Phases will last a minimum of 24 hours

Booo!

that even remotely relates to the game. This is something I will not take lightly.

Whoooo!

Vote : No Lynchly

Noo, as in, the minimum deadline is 24 hours. I won't start a day earlier than 24 hours. But there may be days where I don't start the next day phase straight away, in which case people can still send their PMs in. I aim for it to be 24 hours generally though :heh:

Vote: Dannyboy

Have a feeling he's evil :p

Remove vote he isn't even playing!

Vote: Tales

If I receive all PM's before 24 hours have passed, the day will start early.

If it can start early then 24 hours is not the minimum.

Vote: Dannyboy

Have a feeling he's evil :p

Remove vote he isn't even playing!

Vote: Tales

You killed him!

Vote: mr-paul

Vote: No Lynch

...Wait, who the fuck uses square bullets, anyway?

Day 1 is over.

For ease of use, we'll say the night started at 12PM last night. This should give me time to get the writeup done tomorrow night.

Therefore, y'all have until midnight tomorrow to send in your targets.

Night 1 has begun

I'm literally waiting on one PM until I can start the next day phase :heh:

45 minutes!