N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia II - Sign-Up Thread

Dyson

Welcome one and all to the Bare Bones Mafia II sign-up thread!

In this game, you will notice that there aren't quite as many adventurous roles as you may have seen in the likes of Pokemafia, and Gentlemen's. This game is about going back to basics. But that doesn't mean there won't be some interesting roles. Don't trust anyone, and don't take anything for granted.

For those of you that played the first Bare Bones Mafia game, it's safe to say this game is nowhere near as basic as the first. If anything this is more of a Stripped-Back-Somewhat Mafia rather than an uber basic game.

I have so far created the game for a maximum of 16 people. I may be willing to stretch this to 20 but I haven't decided yet, and am leaving to go to a party for the weekend so won't be back until Sunday.

Signups are now officially open - first come first serve!

1. Esequiel

2. MadDog

3. Nintendohnut

4. Mundi

5. ReZourceman

6. Diageo

7. Tales

8. Cube

9. Ellmeister

10. The Peeps

11. jayseven

12. Zell

13. EddieColeslaw

14. mr-paul

15. Shorty

16. Rummy

17. Jonnas

18. Brian Mcoy

I'll decide whether or not I have the space for the 5 extra players come Sunday, when I finalize my role selection and planning. If there are 15 players signed up feel free to put your name down anyway!

In the mean time, sign ups are GO!

Edited by Dyson

Bare bones, hmm. Was I in the last one, did I like it? How bare is bare? What are the rules regarding timings etc(nights, days, alignment reveals)? Interested, though I'm not so sure I should keep playing mafias.

Uhhhh shit, hadn't thought about time constraints. I quite like 24 hours for nights. Day times I'm unsure of whether there should even be a constraint. If there was it'd be at least 48 hours.

Regarding signups, because I'm not gonna be here in an hour to sort out the list of players, and it's first come first serve, please post rather than thank to sign up. There's no way to see timing of Thanks and if there are more signups than spots it'll be tough working out who's in!

I'm curious as to the punchline of your joke about not signing up......

Nah, I'm serious. With two mafias going on I don't want to sign up for another yet (plus real life might soon get more in the way, so it's appropriate with a break at the moment). Plus, I'm more of a storyline mafia guy, so I'm okay with missing out on a bare bones mafia - even though it's obviously going to be great with Dyson at the helm. ;)

I won't miss him.

:blank: