N-Europe

The Lonely Island

I genuinely love them.

Yeah, I enjoyed Jizz In My Pants and that was that. But then I was reintroduced to Natalie's Rap and then was stunned. They have duds, but it's all fun.

I love Motherlover so much. I was singing it in class today. And Jack Sparrow is good. I Just Has Sex was stunning to hear in a club, but otherwise eh.

When will Joanna Newsom feature on their songs!? She's fucking Andy Samberg?! It's such a ripe opportunity for her to tell jokes.

Incredibad is amazing!

"There's nothing wrong with any of us!"

"None of us have any major problems!"

Love We Like Sportz, and Ras Trent....."Have you ever noticed, how bold heads suck, Budda ding ding ding, ding ding dong duck!"

everytime I hear it I chuckle to myself. The albums never left my car.

Edited by Murr

I genuinely love them.

Yeah, I enjoyed Jizz In My Pants and that was that. But then I was reintroduced to Natalie's Rap and then was stunned. They have duds, but it's all fun.

I love Motherlover so much. I was singing it in class today. And Jack Sparrow is good. I Just Has Sex was stunning to hear in a club, but otherwise eh.

When will Joanna Newsom feature on their songs!? She's fucking Andy Samberg?! It's such a ripe opportunity for her to tell jokes.

Yeah motherlover is such a standout

I got my digital camera, I'm gonna make your momma do a million poses

NOHOMO is an instant catchphrase too... even if it is a bit similar to that Flight of the Conchords one..

Quite enjoy the video for I Just had sex... in fact I love how many cameos they get in general.

And Japan is pretty great as a gag - hope it actually gets a video

Yeah motherlover is such a standout

I got my digital camera, I'm gonna make your momma do a million poses

NOHOMO is an instant catchphrase too... even if it is a bit similar to that Flight of the Conchords one..

Quite enjoy the video for I Just had sex... in fact I love how many cameos they get in general.

And Japan is pretty great as a gag - hope it actually gets a video

Yeah I thought Japan was funny. I love Rihanna's say on the album. I need to relisten, as I was drifting in and out but I heard "boners". I love Santigold being there too.

Not been able to stop listening to Jack sparrow, already loved I just had sex and the Creep, It's a good album, liked Incredibad, that had more songs that I liked but this is still good.

Yeah I thought Japan was funny. I love Rihanna's say on the album. I need to relisten, as I was drifting in and out but I heard "boners". I love Santigold being there too.

She says Boner Alert.

Saw Jack Sparrow on SNL the other day although I couldn't quite make it out at times. But its harmless fun.

Lost count how many times I've watched this.. their reactions are brilliant! :grin:

Now back to the good part!

Edited by lostmario