N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

I just found it amusing. As not-a-drug-user it was amusing to me to imagine this drug taking guy, taking such a scientific approach towards describing a drug, its kind of...a...."stereptype" breaker. And I just found it interesting - and didn't find it worthy of its own thread but wanted to share.

Erowid has a lot of experience stories, if it tickles your fancy. Good trips, bad trips, first trips, last trips. Mostly written in a sensible, rational style rather than "dude omg dis is so sweeeeet!"

Hahah, exactly thats what I generally imagined. Sweet man, Ima check that out tomorrow.

Not happy about accessing a site like that on college and it's not funny.

Does your college actually monitor what pages you go to? I thought most of them just detected torrents. They're really just concerned about getting sued for copyright infringement for the most part.

I love Gaki No Tsukai Batsu Games :D

Edit: Here's a version with subtitles (English lesson starts at 03:10)

It's better when you know the cast. I've seen pretty much every "Do Not Laugh Batsu Game", and it's so funny. Especially if you try not to laugh, as well. Nearly impossible :D

Edited by drahkon

Does your college actually monitor what pages you go to? I thought most of them just detected torrents. They're really just concerned about getting sued for copyright infringement for the most part.

I have no idea. Maybe they monitor key words or something, I don't know. Which is why I wasn't happy about it, because I don't know.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!