N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

Sources would be nice. I loved the random moments, but I got a bit suspicious when I saw the killer whales. The image looks very high detail. Other than that I buy it and it was an awesome watch.

Yeah I thought that. Some seem like they're part of an extended street view. Maybe one that shows tourist attractions?

I'm guessing the higher quality ones are from America. Seems like they'd have better quality than some of the other ones.

This brightened up what was otherwise a depressing visit to the hospital last week. Went to the loo and saw this on the bin.

5837909586_fd735df985_b.jpg

It's the little things that make you laugh the most sometimes. It was just what I needed :D

Sources would be nice. I loved the random moments, but I got a bit suspicious when I saw the killer whales. The image looks very high detail. Other than that I buy it and it was an awesome watch.

The killer whales are probably from in a theme park. Google Street View isn't only street pictures, they also go into tourist places etc. You can walk around in Disneyland Paris on street view for example. =)