N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

Where do these memes come from? Who thinks of them?

I would say 4Chan but I don't want to blame them for everything. The main thing I blame them for* is the "I leik Mudkip" bullshit. Misspelling aside the concept of Mudkip being awesome (When it's always been a pile of shit) amazes me. But the same applies to the raptor thing and the random kitten stuff. Some things just stick in your mind and want to reused at a later (and potentially "relevant") date.

Pretty much what ReZ is trying with his I R Artichoke bullshit and failing in spectacular fashion.

*Even though they may not be at fault for.

I only recognised a handful of those films, I saw Face/Off, Ghost Rider (I never understand how happy he seems to look in his first transformation), and I think Wicker Man, what were the others?

Also, the video deserves credit for recommending this right at the end.

I actually laughed out loud at the Eagle. Baby monkey is awesome too.

There's some more. Just search "Dramatic animals" on YouTube. I love so much.

Oh, and another along the Baby pig theme. So catchy.

Oh, and purely for randomness.

Edited by Slaggis

I would say 4Chan but I don't want to blame them for everything. The main thing I blame them for* is the "I leik Mudkip" bullshit. Misspelling aside the concept of Mudkip being awesome (When it's always been a pile of shit) amazes me. But the same applies to the raptor thing and the random kitten stuff. Some things just stick in your mind and want to reused at a later (and potentially "relevant") date.

Pretty much what ReZ is trying with his I R Artichoke bullshit and failing in spectacular fashion.

*Even though they may not be at fault for.

These days most of the stuff starts on the other chans, but gets popular and continued on 4chan. For instance, country balls was originally from krautchan's /int/, but soon became a favorite on 4chan's /int/.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!