N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, roleblock and protect is suspicious?

It's more the way The Peeps got his info. Jailkeeper could be good or evil. And the way he questioned the lack of kill, and the way he didn't want his info known (even though it's the least useful known role so far).

There's a reason I didn't want my info known.

Anyway, I think we have way more pressing matters than your silly suspicions. Like the two killers we know about, the people who targeted Flink.

Actually, fuck waiting for other info to be released. I fought Marcamillian and I barely beat him. Since he was roleblocked and there was no kill, as well as the fact he has the power to kill, I think he was the killer.

So Vote:Marcamillian

Sure, you probably won't believe me Cube. But it just clicked there. I was busy focusing on the things being talked about I didn't register he might have been the killer, I thought he might have been just another vigilante/neutral killer/so many killers.

It's more the way The Peeps got his info. Jailkeeper could be good or evil. And the way he questioned the lack of kill, and the way he didn't want his info known (even though it's the least useful known role so far).

What's wrong with the way The Peeps got his info?

Probably because I didn't actually come into contact with you but I think it's more to do with my role than yours. I am a mere servant and can't interrogate in the same manner as Cube can. It'd be well rude innit.

What is your view on Marcamillian, Peeps?

Well 4 people targeted Flink and he's more of a target - I was going to say more than you but I've just realised you were probably protecting someone else. Who did you protect?

We have a lot of ruffians in this mix of Gentleman. I'm not sure how street brawlers and the like dare call themselves as such. However, with the amount of rough players, I wouldn't read too much into how - and I'll interrupt myself again because I've just read that he has the power to kill. How do you know this? I seem to have missed it.

Thought I'd throw in my half-dozen cents;

Rummy ended up targetting Diageo on night 3, and Chair targetted flink on night 4 - not necessarily their chosen targets, but there you go.

Does anyone know if the names of people are significant?

Its not an amazing lead though, 4 people targeted Flink, who was protected and also I protected myself last night (or rather my bear protected me) AND Marcamillian was protected so that is at least three players who were protected.

Now I find it interesting that...

We have a lot of ruffians in this mix of Gentleman. I'm not sure how street brawlers and the like dare call themselves as such. However, with the amount of rough players, I wouldn't read too much into how - and I'll interrupt myself again because I've just read that he has the power to kill. How do you know this? I seem to have missed it.

...The game seems to have (rough) goodies. Like Mundi, and now Dyson is a rough protector (although alignment is unconfirmed, but I believe him).

Of course, my character isn't rough so its not much we can go on.

The thing that concerns me the most is tonights note. I'm going to go over the others and see if they are possibly notes forged by mafia, as laying more suspicion on Diageo should be the top of their priorities if he was town.

However if the note is legit.....it says he can dance and has a poker face. Dancing(?) but the poker face? Thats worrying. Either literally in his defence of himself, or as a power he appears good? I'm totally willing to join Cube today, but we havn't heard from close to as many people yet so I'm still holding off.

If people know, we need to know who targeted Flink, Marcamillian and myself.

I actually targeted Fierce as well (for the second time), as he asked for protection, although didn't specify against what.. As I don't protect against kills, in hindsight Dohnut would have been a more logical choice, but, alas. And yeah, I got punched.

I targeted Dazz to see if I'd get any confirmation on his power. I found that he attempts to learn of other people's alignment.

This is correct and I have to say something because I'm afraid I could have potentially put the town in danger. I targeted Nintendohnut last night and he came up as Good so this must mean I'm a stupid cop unless Nintendohnut is mafia and has got somebody to make him good to other people, although I highly doubt this. Clever if you did.

Anyways, scrap ReZ, Diageo and Smeagol's confirmation of being good if you guys believed me and I really apologise. I guess I still have a lot to learn about the game, lol. I was telling the truth about everything though.

Well there we go then. So that's a shame.

Still want to hear from Diageo about last night's target.

I thought he targeted Marcamillian. Although the fighting makes no sense if that was the case.

You want to know one of the main reasons I suspected Dazz was a naive cop?

It'd be lovely if you'd clear me as good, Dazz. :)

I think Dannyboy is mafia (in fact I think he's Angus), and I also am pretty sure that one of the three people Dazz has targeted already (maybe Diageo, maybe someone else) is also mafia. When Dazz came out with a good result for that person, the mafia thought 'fuck me we can get him to clear us'. That is why Dannyboy asked to be cleared - he and the rest of the mafia already knew that Dazz was a naive cop after the result, so it was a perfect way for Dannyboy to be shown to be 'telling the truth'.

This is all just a theory, but it fits together quite well, I think. Not acting on it or anything, just throwing it out there.

I thought he targeted Marcamillian. Although the fighting makes no sense if that was the case.

Yeah he can't have targeted Marcamillian. We already know Marc did stuff last night - if Diageo had targeted him he wouldn't have been able to leave his room, and nobody would have gotten to him.