NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Will you people please please just trust me on this one thing, if I'm wrong kill me tomorrow.

Zell is lying, I have not been redirected. He targeted 2 people and Is lying about it!

Two townies? Who? I'm willing to go with Esequiel's insistence, with full intention to lynch him if he's wrong. We can't just wait forever and be killed.

Two townies? Who? I'm willing to go with Esequiel's insistence, with full intention to lynch him if he's wrong. We can't just wait forever and be killed.

Zell and Esequiel, he means that if Zell ends up being town it doesn't mean Esequiel is mafia.

Zell is lying, I have not been redirected. He targeted 2 people and Is lying about it!

You are absolutely certain you got Zell? Then I think the write-up switcher just swapped the descriptions in the write-up, and not the targets.

Vote: Zell

I am starting to think that Esequiel needs to get Zell lynched for one reason or the other. Maybe it's his goal, or maybe someone is forcing him to do this.

Might be a farfetched theory, but I'm just saying, it could be this.

The double targeting was a big gamble to take if that's the case, though. Though having said that it was previously mentioned by someone who got refreshed, was it not? Mr-paul, I believe? I for one definitely know it's possible, and fully intend to vote for Esequiel tomorrow if Zell turns out town. It's a matter that'd HAVE to be pursued though, and we need to commit to it, I've seen many a 'he's evil lynch me tomorrow if not' gamble pay off far too well. If I get killed, I hope someone follows it up.

Egh, I'm not in the mood for an analysis, I'll just take the chance:

vote: Zell

(sorry for being lazy Zell (that is, unless the info is correct))

Do people want all my info by the way? I don't know if it'll become relevant, I don't find what I have incriminating in any way at least, but it may be good to put out there, in case I die. Unless the people involved don't want me to.

That should've been:

vote: Zell

What is the info you've got? Or are the people it relates to aware you have it and you are asking them first?

Change vote: No lynch just to try and get the day done, its obvious that we will not get a lynch.

Well before you changed off it was one away. I find your actions quite strange.

We have been talking for 2-3 days now is all, everyone has said there piece and we are at a stalemate. Im just enjoying the current mafia games and want them to move forward!

Maybe someone who hasn't voted feels the same way and decides they think Zell is worth a vote, if that happens, then you're sorted for moving on :p

You know, the fact that one deciding vote could clinch it and a number of people haven't voted yet, makes me think even more that he might actually be mafia. I'm sure they wouldn't want to cast their own deciding vote now, would they?

Maybe someone who hasn't voted feels the same way and decides they think Zell is worth a vote, if that happens, then you're sorted for moving on :p

You know, the fact that one deciding vote could clinch it and a number of people haven't voted yet, makes me think even more that he might actually be mafia. I'm sure they wouldn't want to cast their own deciding vote now, would they?

Quite the opposite. The person casting the deciding vote on a townie would look mighty suspicious. However if the suspect was mafia, and it looked like they were going to get lynched, then the mafia will vote for their own guy to make the seem less suspicious.

I am starting to think that Esequiel needs to get Zell lynched for one reason or the other. Maybe it's his goal, or maybe someone is forcing him to do this.

Might be a farfetched theory, but I'm just saying, it could be this.

That doesn't sound too farfetched. I mean, Esequiel's pretty insistent!

Quite the opposite. The person casting the deciding vote on a townie would look mighty suspicious. However if the suspect was mafia, and it looked like they were going to get lynched, then the mafia will vote for their own guy to make the seem less suspicious.

But in a case like this, where there's still a chance that the lynch won't happen due to much doubt, the mafia sure as heck isn't going to cast the deciding vote! :heh:

Exactly. Maybe you're pre-emptively preparing the defense for your mafia colleagues there whilst you're discussing things behind the scenes and deciding what to do? I'd say tell them to take the gamble, cast the deciding vote and take a vein of innocence from it. Personally I'm unsure, but willing to go with Esequiel on his original insistence, rather than let another night slip past and lose a good piece.

But in a case like this, where there's still a chance that the lynch won't happen due to much doubt, the mafia sure as heck isn't going to cast the deciding vote! :heh:

Buuuuuuut, if the suspect is mafia, then it is likely that he will be lynched later, even if he isn't lynched now (it's still early days). Believe you me, I will be roleblocked and investigated tonight, so if I'm mafia I will go tomorrow.

But yeah, I see your point. The truth is, when it comes to arguing about town/mafia behaviour, you can really argue what you want.

But yeah, I see your point. The truth is, when it comes to arguing about town/mafia behaviour, you can really argue what you want.

Indeed. Psychology can be reversed an infinite number of times. (Or at least as many times as you can keep up with. :heh:)

Can we actually have a vote count please, i want to see who hasnt voted for Zell and read their pieces in this thread.

To be honest, if both survive the day, then I'd say they're both valid targets for investigating or roleblocking. Zell still hasn't revealed his power, however, I'm inclined to check out what power Esequiel has. For some strange reason.

Rummy:

What I've revealed so far is only half of the puzzle.. The people involved should have gotten the clues.

Zell - 8 - [Nintendohnut, Esequiel, Dannyboy, Rummy, mr-paul, The Peeps, Heroicjanitor, Sméagol]

Sméagol - 1 - [Cube]

The Peeps - 1 - [Dyson]

16 Players - Majority is 9