NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

I reckon it is King Dedede's minions, and I also know who it is. He's active though so we should wait for him. He actually said it was him but I have some sort of mental block against outing people.

A powerful force knocked me to the ground on night 2. The person responsible was red and beige.

Well in that case it is Sméagol. He doesn't appear in the write-up that night either. Sméagol what were you up to on night 2?

Well im here, im active but im not really sure what information i have. I would still like to know who Jayseven targetted on night 2 and what information they got from said target.

I would also like to know what Jayseven and Ellmeister were doing on night 3.

*coughEllmeisterdiednight2cough*

Sorry, I seem to be getting a cold.

Yep Ellmeister died on night 2, and I don't think Jayseven did anything on night 2. He targeted whoever Ike is last night.

Just getting confirmation of my role as i seem to have misunderstood it.

Ok now i undertand my role ( I IS STUPID) i have information to share, anyone want to post first?

Well I'm also here, and being active, but don't have much right now. First of all are we sure that Rez is good? Sorry Rez, I'm not accessing you, just asking if there has even proof and I've missed it. Other than that, I think whoever is Ike might be evil. There's at least two role blockers that we know about so far and I thought one of them was confirmed good. In that case the other is probably evil, and I assume that Ike is the one who has been smacking people in the back of the head. So yeah, while I thought Jay avoiding Esequiels question yesterday was odd, I want to hear who Ike is. Also willing to get rid of inactives if necessary as long as it isn't me :)

All right then guys -

I want protection from fellow townies tonight please.

Zell killed Ellmeister.

Well I'm also here, and being active, but don't have much right now. First of all are we sure that Rez is good? Sorry Rez, I'm not accessing you, just asking if there has even proof and I've missed it. Other than that, I think whoever is Ike might be evil. There's at least two role blockers that we know about so far and I thought one of them was confirmed good. In that case the other is probably evil, and I assume that Ike is the one who has been smacking people in the back of the head. So yeah, while I thought Jay avoiding Esequiels question yesterday was odd, I want to hear who Ike is. Also willing to get rid of inactives if necessary as long as it isn't me :)

The problem is that most people in this game are rather inactive. :heh:

Anyway, we should be careful with the whole "one good roleblocker/one evil roleblocker" theory, seeing as it has caused unlucky lynches before. That being said, (Ike?) smacking people with his sword does seem rather forceful.

Hum mm, what now?

I certainly believe you etc, but why didn't you say that sooner? When did you find this out? And what does jayseven have to do with it all? I'm just really confused as to why you are only just coming out with it now.

That said, I'm willing to go with it for now.

Vote: Zell

My power is slightly strange and i only just..... well i was too thick to undertsand what it actually did until just now.

To answer your question yesterday; I targetted ellmeister on night 2. I avoided it because targetting someone who dies is generally a bit of a "... shit!" moment.

But thankfully; Vote: Zell.

All right then guys -

I want protection from fellow townies tonight please.

Zell killed Ellmeister.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? That's news to me! I certainly did not kill Ellmeister.

My power is slightly strange and i only just..... well i was too thick to undertsand what it actually did until just now.

I think you need to explain it to us, because you're very mistaken about me being the killer.

My character is Mr Game & Watch. Look at the write-up for night 2; the killer used sharp claws, so the killer is probably Bowser.

On night 2 you targetted Ellmeister and Jayseven.

Ellmeister is dead. I know who Jayseven targetted on night 1, they are not dead.

Zell does make a good point, but he could be lying about his character.

What were you doing that night/every night?

I do want a full explanation from Esequiel though as to why this has only just come out, because we wasted yesterday.

But for now, as a little bit of a pressure vote,

Not that I'm aware of..?

Night 1 I targetted Jonnas - althetic man.

Night 2 I targetted Ell, but my PM suggests I talked to a sexy lady, then I was locked up (unsure if that means someone switched my target, or if the lady was the person who locked me up).

Last night I targetted Peeps;

A shining beam of light circled around a strange creature with four talons attached to the head of a blue haired man.

... Who someone said must be ike (I have no idea who ike is; I've not played brawl).

I was under the impression that my.... power allowed me to see who people were targetting that night. I...... misunderstood my PM and it is actually not that. I dont want to go into too much detail but rest assured that my information is concrete and Zell targetted Elemiester and jayseven.

Something i actually just realised......... that does follow the game and watch theory...... And Jayseven targetted Ellmeister on night 2 as he already admitted.....

Your night 1 target did not go as planned. You intended to target Jonnas but instead targetted someone else.

Who are you?

I'm Kid Icarus; my target is highlighted (literally, by a beam of light) in the write-up.

Well your intended target on night 1 was Jonnas, but it wasnt Jonnas you actually ended up with.

Ok. Well I don't think my ultimate target really matters as they don't seem to be a threat. But are you saying that it's possible Zell wasn't the killer?

Zell; what've your other actions been?

On night 2 you targetted Ellmeister and Jayseven.

Ellmeister is dead. I know who Jayseven targetted on night 1, they are not dead.

objection.png

My target night 2 was you. You've got the wrong person. If I were to guess, you got redirected and someone else targeted Ellmeister and Jayseven.

But let's play along with your hypothetical scenario. You're saying I targeted both Jayseven and Ellmeister, yet I killed only Ellmeister? How does that work? How many killers target two people? The answer is none. A killer with the ability to kill two people at once is overpowered.

If what you're saying is correct, that I indeed targeted both Ellmeister and Jayseven, then I could not have been the killer. Q.E.D.

But like I said, you're wrong. I targeted you. If you still suspect me, I will reveal my role, but I don't want to and frankly I don't need to.

Zell, you can target two people each night?

NEW POST: Now that you confirmed it, what happens to both of your targets?

I know that you tried to target Jonnas night 1 but ended up with someoine else.

I know that Zell targetted Ellmeister and Jayseven on night 2.

On night 2 i targetted Jayseven. On night 3 i targetted Zell.

Zell is an "armed man".