NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

ReZ, you didn't protect yourself on Night 1, you still took a massive wallop to the head.

I assume it would have killed me.

I'm fairly sure it wouldn't have, plus it didn't kill anyone the other nights, either.

I'm fairly sure it wouldn't have, plus it didn't kill anyone the other nights, either.

I had only assumed it would as there was no kill.

If you don't think it would have killed me, it means that assuming there is a standard protector, they protected the target of the kill that night.

@ Rummy, 80% was just a figure I pulled out of my arse. I just didn't want to say I was certain (because I'm not) but I protected you on night 2 and judging from the write-up no one targeted you anyway. I'm not sure if I would've received a PM or not if someone had targeted you either.

Oh, I thought it might have been an item or something with an uncertainty. So what would you protect from, kills or powers or just generally anybody targetting me? I'm trying to figure out if I was or not.

I protected you from anyone that wished to approach you. That's the extent of my knowledge for that night.

Interesting. With that, I guess I'll come forward, whether at risk of death to myself or not.

Ike...is me. I targetted ReZ on night 1, but apparently my roleblock cannot be protected, if someone tries to they'll take a walloping as well. That's why ReZ's self protection probably didn't work on Night 1. I assumed there was no kill because he was the killer, and I roleblocked him, and so I targetted him on Night 2 as well.

However that's why your 80% certainty bothered me, because I definitely got re-directed on Night 2 as ReZ didn't get hit. I found an item that night as well, which allowed me to target two people last night, which I did at random. This is why I also wonder about whether Smeagol recieved an item, mine stated simply that it allowed me to target two people, if that happened to a mafia could they choose a kill and a power?

How quick did you send your pm in each night? Could it be that ReZ protected himself before you targeted him on night 2? Speed of PM is supposed to have an affect in this game...

oh nevermind I've read the write-up again and it looks like you did end up with someone else altogether if you're the sword guy.

I wonder why my protection didn't work then :s

Zell is lying people, he TARGETED 2 PEOPLE and is lying when he said he didnt. Just trust me this one time, if im wrong kill me tomorrow.

I'm keeping my vote. Willing to see what Esequiel's information turns out as, and to be honest I just think Zell is lying.

I think everyone has come out with whatever they've got now. I will put my Vote:Zell back on, because that looks like the most likely option, despite his protests.

The only thing that will convince me otherwise is a full explanation of powers and targets from him.

I'm keeping my vote. Willing to see what Esequiel's information turns out as, and to be honest I just think Zell is lying.

Basically my thoughts as well.

Wait what, when did Zell target two people? The night Ellmeister died? Why did I think you said that was smeagol?

Interesting. With that, I guess I'll come forward, whether at risk of death to myself or not.

Ike...is me. I targetted ReZ on night 1, but apparently my roleblock cannot be protected, if someone tries to they'll take a walloping as well. That's why ReZ's self protection probably didn't work on Night 1. I assumed there was no kill because he was the killer, and I roleblocked him, and so I targetted him on Night 2 as well.

However that's why your 80% certainty bothered me, because I definitely got re-directed on Night 2 as ReZ didn't get hit. I found an item that night as well, which allowed me to target two people last night, which I did at random. This is why I also wonder about whether Zell recieved an item, mine stated simply that it allowed me to target two people, if that happened to a mafia could they choose a kill and a power?

Correction to my former post. Also, Vote:Zell.

Zell has been reading this thread i have seen him as an active user, please believe me this one time!

Seriously people, use your heads! I have already explained in depth why Esequiel's logic doesn't hold up. As a reminder, here are parts of my previous two posts.

My target night 2 was you. You've got the wrong person. If I were to guess, you got redirected and someone else targeted Ellmeister and Jayseven.

But let's play along with your hypothetical scenario. You're saying I targeted both Jayseven and Ellmeister, yet I killed only Ellmeister? How does that work? How many killers target two people? The answer is none. A killer with the ability to kill two people at once is overpowered.

If what you're saying is correct, that I indeed targeted both Ellmeister and Jayseven, then I could not have been the killer. Q.E.D.

But like I said, you're wrong. I targeted you. If you still suspect me, I will reveal my role, but I don't want to and frankly I don't need to.

No, I only target one person. Like I said, Esequiel is wrong about me targeting Jayseven and Ellmeister on night 2. These are my actual targets:

Night 1: Dannyboy

Night 2: Esequiel

Night 3: mr-paul

About me being armed, yes, I have arms :) Seriously though, the only thing I'm armed with is a bucket. Me being described as an "armed man" would better suit other characters.

Possibly. I don't get a PM saying if my power succeeded or not, so I wouldn't be able to tell if I was roleblocked.

Like I've already said, I target one person. This means Esquiel got the wrong information, or he is straight up lying. There is nothing in the write-ups that really suggest that I was anywhere near Ellmeister. Esequiel claims to be the seductive woman, who last night met up with an armed man. I'm Mr G&W, and don't particularly fit the description of an armed man, so it is likely that Esequiel found someone else Night 3.

Anyway, why would I lie about who I targeted? What would I have to gain? I've already shown that targeting Ellmeister and Jayseven in no way implicates me. Simply put, it would be a dumb thing to lie about me targeting one person when it's not true. I would be caught up on the subsequent nights.

Esequiel, you really seem to have a vendetta against me. You're making up your own theories about me being the killer on flawed logic and wrong evidence.

The only argument against me is "he could be lying" or "there's no evidence to prove what I'm saying is true". Well the same could be said about Esequiel! And there's no proof that what I'm saying is wrong either.

I think this is just big fat false accusation in order to make me reveal my power. If I reveal my power, it will won't change a thing. Esequiel will still think I'm lying. A lot of people seem very eager to vote for me until I reveal my power, knowing full well that knowledge of my power is irrelevant to the current argument. But I guess I have no choice, do I? Every night I target one person, and that one person will be protected from negative effects. Did I mention that I only target one person?

There is no good reason to believe Esequiel and not me.

PS: Rummy, your idea about me picking up an item so I could target two people and kill at the same time is just baseless conjecture.

I think this is just big fat false accusation in order to make me reveal my power. If I reveal my power, it will won't change a thing. Esequiel will still think I'm lying. A lot of people seem very eager to vote for me until I reveal my power, knowing full well that knowledge of my power is irrelevant to the current argument. But I guess I have no choice, do I? Every night I target one person, and that one person will be protected from negative effects. Did I mention that I only target one person?

Except for the fact that i already knew who Jayseven targetted on night 1, and that it didnt go as planned which im pretty sure was confirmed now.

I was only added to the game on night 2, why would you protect a player that was just added to the game? I know you targetted 2 people on night 2. You did not target me. The cake is a lie.

Zell - 6 - [Nintendohnut, Esequiel, Dannyboy, Heroicjanitor, Rummy, mr-paul]

Sméagol - 1 - [Cube]

The Peeps - 1 - [Dyson]

16 Players - Majority is 9

Edited by Diageo

Please believe me people if I'm wrong then lynch me tomorrow, we need 3 more votes to prove me right, you jelly?