NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

I don't understand anything. I'm R.O.B, but I can assure you I didn't kill anyone.

I targeted mr-paul, who had a green tint around him according to my pm and as you can see in the write up.

I don't understand anything. I'm R.O.B, but I can assure you I didn't kill anyone.

I can confirm this. Whoever supercharged me yesterday enabled me to use Tatl, which would light up someone in the write up. I targeted Tales.

(I can confirm he is R.O.B. I mean)

What does the green tint do? Because by the looks of it it's around the athletic man too, and something green seems to have effected Esequiel.

The write-up doesn't look good for you Tales.

I thought it meant you are the green tint, aka Luigi.

To me it looks like you were trying to kill me Tales, but were re-directed to Sméagol. You could've just got the green tint bit from the write-up.

To me it looks like you were trying to kill me Tales, but were re-directed to Sméagol. You could've just got the green tint bit from the write-up.

You're making that up. Me targeting you clearly happened after the kill, which was obviously done by someone else.

So where is you targeting me in the write-up, if you're not the green tint?

The only bit with ROB in is the first paragraph, where you've been highlighted by something pink (ReZ's special, apparently), and caught killing someone.

Well I sent my target in ages ago, but it seems whoever killed Smeagol must have sent theirs first, either that or the kill just takes precedence.

Anyone want to admit giving me amnesia?

I was affected by a green thingy a couple of nights ago. I was prevented of using my power for that night and the next one. I figure that the amnesia is just a nifty explanation for that effect.

@Rummy: Wait, you tried to protect Sméagol? You mean protections can fail based on PM speed? That sounds broken, you sure you weren't roleblocked?

I think Rummy said he was a roleblocker, Ike. So he doesn't appear in the write up because Sméagol was dead before he got to do anything.

You are saying you targeted Sméagol, right? Not Tales?

Where is everyone else/low posters? How do so many of us (townies) not have anything? I don't actually understand. Like...basically...I just don't get it. Where are the trackers/reverse trackers/roleblockers/everyones targets?

I don't even know how we're supposed to do anything with

A) Such little participance

combined with

B) Not knowing alignments.

B means we have to do something. Like now....what if we've only got like...1 mafia or none? Assuming they have 5 (or 4 I guess) they're not many day phases off majority. :/

Bottom ten posters.

Green is alive.

Tales

Jonnas

jayseven

Ellmeister

Zell

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Nintendohnut

chairdriver

Dyson

MadDog

Particularly interested in hearing from Dyson and Chair but also Dohnut and Dannyboy both of whom are usually more active than this.

I literally have nothing, sorry. And there's next to nothing to converse about :/

I'd love to know what we have to act on but there's very little info floating around, so I think we need to consider looking at suspicious posting/voting patterns in people. In other words, the way a mafia game is meant to be played :heh:

But yeah, we gotta do something. Having two people die in one night isn't good for us at all.

I'm going to Vote: Tales because that's all we've got. The write up shows him killing Sméagol. If anyone has any reason why he shouldn't be lynched, i'm willing to listen.

voting patterns in people.

Have you actually been following this game at all? :/

I'm going to Vote: Tales because that's all we've got. The write up shows him killing Sméagol. If anyone has any reason why he shouldn't be lynched, i'm willing to listen.

I'm gonna hold off for a bit in the vein hope that people start posting.

O HAI GAIS

Sorry I haven't been participating much. :/ I haven't got any useful info yet, and there's hasn't been much for me to contribute with/to.

However, this affair with Tales sounds like a solid lead!

Vote: Tales for pressure.

My initial thought when he came out as an obvious killer was that it'd be a pretty stupid move for a mafia to make. But then I remembered I actually used the same tactic in a mafia once: Come out as a suspicious character in order to appear innocent and try to explain away the suspicions. And it actually worked! :heh: So now I'm back to being suspicious.

Tales, what do you have to say in your defence?

R.O.B is the killer in the write-up and Tales admits to being R.O.B. I think you're trying to control the damage by coming out as R.O.B to appear innocent because there's not really much else you could do when you've been highlighted like that.

I'll hold off on voting for now though.