NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Yeah mr-paul got it right, I just assumed I'd have roleblocked him before the death(tho I'm kinda glad i didn't cos obviously that looks pretty bad on my part). I was wondering whether the reason I did not was because the kill takes first precedence, or maybe if the person who killed him somehow sent their target in earlier than I did. I know I sent mine in quite early(as we can send during the day), it could be nothing, but it's literally the only thing I can offer from last night, and it may be relevant as we had two kills/deaths.

I haven't killed anyone and I don't have much to prove it unfortunatly, you just have to believe me or lynch me.

I'm a tracker, for the zillionth time in a row, I can see who targets my target, but I only get characters name, like Luigi, Mario etc. I can also be killed if I'm hit enough times but I don't know what that means.

There has to be some illusion or something that makes R.O.B appear twice. It looks like Kirby is in the write up. Kirby must have swallowed me and got my "hat".

Who is Kirby? It's the only thing that makes sense. He either copied or controlled me to kill Sméagol.

My suspicion list is as follows.

Target 1) Jonnas

Target 2) Jayseven

Target 3) Dannyboy

I know jayseven targeted Jonnas on night one, i know Jayseven targeted Ellmeister on the night that Ellmeister was killed (along with Zell). Its obvious that i didnt get it right about Zell killing Ellmeister because the claws are back in this write up.

Therefore Vote Jayseven. And jonnas next.

Target 1) Jonnas

Target 2) Jayseven

Target 3) Dannyboy

I know jayseven targeted Jonnas on night one, i know Jayseven targeted Ellmeister on the night that Ellmeister was killed (along with Zell). Its obvious that i didnt get it right about Zell killing Ellmeister because the claws are back in this write up.

Completely ignoring the current discussion about Tales. I think you're mafia.

Yeah, I thought jayseven was Pit, so he isn't going to be the claws.

You said you were willing to be lynched if you were wrong about Zell. We'll actually never know if you were right or wrong because Diageo doesn't do alignments.

Ignoring the discussion about Tales is very suspicious to me. That is a stronger lead to follow than you basically guessing who the claw killer is.

Not completley ignoring the current discussion at all, i just actually remember the previous days discussions / roles / targets.

As for Zell i am completley open to admitting it looks like i was wrong. The claw killer is still killing, and if you wish to lynch me go ahead. I am Zero Suit Samus who can no longer read my role description because Dieago has deleted the photobucket image.....

insertrageface.jpg

Since nothing more happens I'm going to bed now. Please please don't lynch me while I'm sleeping. I hate it when you do that and it's unfair. I'll be back tomorrow morning.

You can lynch anyone else though.

Target 1) Jonnas

Target 2) Jayseven

Target 3) Dannyboy

1. You claimed Zell, not Jayseven, targeted Ellmeister during that night. Now you are claiming otherwise.

2. Considering Point 1, you gave literally no reason for us to vote for Jayseven.

3. Why me? I was defending Zell and vehemently refused to vote for him!

You know what, I'd like to hear what character YOU are.

@chairdriver: Who did you target during night one? Me? I see in the write-up, you are slipping on a few banana peels that The Peeps claimed to have put there. But if you targeted someone else, please warn us.

Have you actually been following this game at all? :/

It was more a general "oomph" suggestion than anything, hence the /.

1. You claimed Zell, not Jayseven, targeted Ellmeister during that night. Now you are claiming otherwise.

2. Considering Point 1, you gave literally no reason for us to vote for Jayseven.

3. Why me? I was defending Zell and vehemently refused to vote for him!

You know what, I'd like to hear what character YOU are.

@chairdriver: Who did you target during night one? Me? I see in the write-up, you are slipping on a few banana peels that The Peeps claimed to have put there. But if you targeted someone else, please warn us.

I think he did say it at some point, and he he has said who he is. Regardless because I have nothing better and he said he was willing Vote:Esequiel.

Although it's tempting to get the attention away from me, I'm not sure if he's mafia. He was added on day 2 in a game with 17 players. Even it was 4 at the beginning, adding a fifth sounds too much, and starting with 3 sounds too little.

Who is Kirby? Rereading the write up again it's no doubt what happened to me. Kirby is mafia.

People who we on't who they are an hence my people of interest:

Nintendohnut

Dannyboy

Heroicjanitor

Dyson

Rummy

That's like the third time someone's said they don't know about me? What thread are you reading??

Sorry, was rereading the posts for those and you're Ike.

Do you know anything about the rest?

I am Zero Suit Samus who can no longer read my role description because Dieago has deleted the photobucket image.....

insertrageface.jpg

If a lie, a lol-lie/funny.

If true then words fail me. ::shrug:

It was more a general "oomph" suggestion than anything, hence the /.

I was just referring to the no alignment reveal so we can't check voting patterns.

Anyway I'm not entirely convinced about Tales yet. We know Jayseven is a redirector (? I think) so I want to hear from him....and I'd like a full on role claim from Dohnut.

I know little about anyone, except ReZ is apparently Toon Link. chair's just claimed as captain falcon but not said much else(surprised he didn't make your list actually, he's said very little). Also have we forgotten his earlier 'outing' of mr-paul? I'm fairly convinced whoever's doing that green glow is mafia, but for now I have little lead to go on as to who that actually is.

Actually I should be able to work out a few other characters, I'll try and get on that later.

Been investigating some more(also I hate being the target of interest and triggers me to start doing detective work). There are four people who haven't claimed. Because no one have said otherwise it's safe to assume that everyone who has claimed a character is telling the truth. Nintendohnut, Dannyboy, Heroicjanitor and Dyson haven't claimed a character. Based on the write up it there seems to be four missing characters; Bowser/Lucario, Kirby(first appearance today I think), Luigi and Yoshi(green hands, first appearance today, redirected the highlighter to Cube(because the kill would show up anyway, limiting mafia eposure?))

Considering Zell most likely isn't mafia(in my opinon), I wouldn't be surprised if the four I mentioned are all the mafia in the game, at least two if not three. Two of them even voted for me!

If anyone still believe I killed Sméagol, then eplain the Kirby incident. Danny and Heroicjanitor and whoever is Kirby shouldn't bother, I won't be listening.

Rummy - I am Zero Suit Samus. I am in the write up again -

A woman leaves content after getting what she was after, and a blue image darts past her and enters an area with a green hue.

I targetted Jonnas, but after i left i was hit by a green orb which caued me to forget what i had learned.

ReZ - Not a lie unfortunately, i checked my PMs and my role description picture had gone!

I can target a player and seduce them to learn their previous nights targets.

Night 1 - Jayseven had intent to target Jonnas but targetted someone else instead.

Night 2 - I seduced Zell into giving me the information that i seeked. There were two targets, Ellmeister and Jayseven.

Night 3 - I targeted Jonnas. I managed to evade an attack from a green orb, however feeling dazed i have forgetten my results.

Jayseven also admitted that he targetted Ellmeister on night 2. Looking back at the write up however

a women and a boy were conversing
which would make Jayseven a boy. Remove vote.

Im really struggling to get my head around this game, their seems to be so little information out there. The Tales situation is confusing me also, im not sure where my vote should lie and we cannot be sure that we are lynching the right people. Tales brings up an interesting point though and it was something i was planning on doing myself.

I would like to hear from Dannyboy above all others.

[1] The Peeps

[2] Cube / Lucas

[3] MadDog / Ice climbers

[4] Nintendohnut

[5] Ellmeister / Pikmin

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul / Sonic

[8] Zell / Mr Game and Watch

[9] Dannyboy

[10] HeroicJanitor

[11] jayseven / Pit

[12] Tales / R.O.B

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver / captain falcon

[15] ReZourceman / Young Link

[16] Rummy / Ike

[17] Sméagol / King Dede?

[18] Esequiel / Zero Suit Samus

I do believe we have our mafia in the list of names with unclaimed characters. I would be interested to know:

1) Who did Mr Paul target on night 1 in reference to this ----

Blue image flashed past a similar character and began to converse

2) Who did Mr Paul pass on night 3 in reference to this ----

Blue character darts past a hunched man

3) Who is the small green 1 seen on night 1 or was it an item?

4) Who is the athletic man???

5) Who was ready to fire an arrow?

6) What is this green hand?

FINALLY 7) What characters remain do we think?

Look, I can confirm that Nintendohnut is good. I know there's always room for error, but I'm fairly sure he's innocent. And I can 100% confirm he's not Luigi, Yoshi, Kirby, Lucario or Bowser.

Which leaves us Dannyboy, Herojan and Dyson. ROBTales is still suspicious, of course.

And what worries me is, both Dannyboy and Herojan are fantastic liars. One or both of them could very well be mafia.

I believe Herojan to be Fox, as he was the similar character that I passed on the first night. (I'm Falco)

Dannyboy I know nothing about at all and he has been suspiciously quiet compared to usual.

I think you must have been redirected that night that you got that Zell was the killer, Esequiel.

But I still think that our strongest lead is Tales. ReZ says that a special use power from being enhanced showed him in the write-up, and personally I'm willing to follow that. I am confused as to him appearing later in the write up too, though.

Jonnas is an athletic man, who doesn't fit with any of the missing characters.

My actual character got redirected to him last night, who wasn't targeted by anyone.

Oh and Vote Dannyboy as he has contributed nothing to any investigation in the entire thread. He was also one of the first people to vote for Zell who i now admit is looking more and more like i fucked up.

Nintendohnut, Esequiel, Dannyboy, Heroicjanitor
first 4 to vote for Zell.

Nintendohnut, Esequiel, Dannyboy, Rummy, mr-paul, The Peeps,

Heroicjanitor, Sméagol, chairdriver

full list of people who voted for Zell.

The only person who hasnt claimed a character who isnt on that list is Jonnas. If Zell was town which looks probable, chances are our 4/5 mafia members are on this list.

I believe Herojan to be Fox, as he was the similar character that I passed on the first night. (I'm Falco)

Dannyboy I know nothing about at all and he has been suspiciously quiet compared to usual.

I think you must have been redirected that night that you got that Zell was the killer, Esequiel.

But I still think that our strongest lead is Tales. ReZ says that a special use power from being enhanced showed him in the write-up, and personally I'm willing to follow that. I am confused as to him appearing later in the write up too, though.

You're ignoring the Kirby part.

[1] The Peeps

[2] Cube / Lucas

[3] MadDog / Ice climbers

[4] Nintendohnut

[5] Ellmeister / Pikmin

[6] Jonnas

[7] mr-paul / Falco

[8] Zell / Mr Game and Watch

[9] Dannyboy

[10] HeroicJanitor / Fox

[11] jayseven / Pit

[12] Tales / R.O.B

[13] Dyson

[14] Chairdriver / Captain Falco

[15] ReZourceman / Young Link

[16] Rummy / Ike

[17] Sméagol / King Dede?

[18] Esequiel / Zero Suit Samus

Updated list - all conjecture - not much proven yet but i believe we are getting close.

Mr Paul what did you do on night 3?