NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Zell makes sense, he can't kill and target someone else in the same night. That would be a first if so.

Esequiel, what was the actual part of your PM that made you certain Zell killed Ellmeister?

Right now I'm thinking you're trying to take advantage of the lack of direction the game is taking and trying to frame an inactive. Unlucky for you that Zell is posting now...

Zell makes sense. He didn't kill two people. Unless it was some far-fetched situation he could kill someone and use another power as well.

Remove Vote

Who are you, Esequiel?

Im the sexy woman in the write up, you can clearly see me in the write up.

On the second night when ellmeister was killed, and zell targetted Jayseven and ellmeister i targetted Jayseven. The write up shows me talking to him then he cant leave his house. On the third night i targetted Zell, i am seen talking to an armed man.

And why can't he leave his house? Clearly you have something do with that?

I don't get how you can target Jayseven, but now who targeted Ellmeister?

I can't see Zell or Ellmeister in that house with the woman (you apparently) and the boy in the night 2 write up.

Gotta say, though, Zell's logic is sound. How could he have killed only one?

Essentially, I don't know who I targetted now for night 1, I don't know if zell is a target switcher, I don't know if he is the one who locked me in my house, I don't know I don't know I don't know.

Peeps; what were your targets on other nights?

I dont know why he couldnt leave his house. I recieved no information on that at all. I know that when i targetted Jayseven on night 2 that he tried to target Jonnas on night 1 but was not succsesful.

I then found out on night 3 that Zell had targetted Ellmeister AND jayseven on night 2.

You can clearly see me talking to them both in each write up:

DAY 3

Inside a house, a women and a boy were conversing, the women left happy but when the boy attempted to leave the door was locked.

DAY 4

An armed character is approached by a seductive woman.

Esequiel, did you target Zell last night or the night before?

Zell can you always target two people? It doesn't have to be that you tried to kill two people, and it isn't overpowered if you just found an item to allow you to do something to Jayseven as well that night.

The write up shows me talking to him then he cant leave his house.

If he can't leave his house then he can't be the killer.

Zell is an "armed man".

when suddenly, sharp claws ripped through the large nosed man.

Definitely doesn't describe him.

Anyway, for now I'm going to Vote Sméagol.

If he can't leave his house then he can't be the killer.

Thats the young boy - Jayseven.

Definitely doesn't describe him.

I agree, armed man does not really sound like claws and such. Is it possible that game and watch man changes his appearance daily? On night 2 he was in a different form to night 3?

Peeps; what were your targets on other nights?

Night 1: Jonnas - I'm the reason why you didn't reach him

Night 2: Rummy

I still can't see where Zell was in the house with you and the boy (jay) though.

Are you sure you haven't been redirected/got confused somewhere?

Armed character sounds like Samus to me.

Pretty sure I wasn't redirected or confudlled. I'm also pretty sure the armed character isn't Samus :)

Zell can you always target two people? It doesn't have to be that you tried to kill two people, and it isn't overpowered if you just found an item to allow you to do something to Jayseven as well that night.

No, I only target one person. Like I said, Esequiel is wrong about me targeting Jayseven and Ellmeister on night 2. These are my actual targets:

Night 1: Dannyboy

Night 2: Esequiel

Night 3: mr-paul

About me being armed, yes, I have arms :) Seriously though, the only thing I'm armed with is a bucket. Me being described as an "armed man" would better suit other characters.

Zell on night 1 were you the roleblocked dark figure?

Possibly. I don't get a PM saying if my power succeeded or not, so I wouldn't be able to tell if I was roleblocked.

Cheers, peeps.

changevote: Peeps

... Because of the description of you in the write-up (A shining beam of light circled around a strange creature with four talons attached to the head of a blue haired man.)

Talons = close enough to claws for me to go for it. And I have no idea what brawl character has talons. And I don't really know what you're doing attaching yourself to the head of a blue-haired man.

I still can't see where Zell was in the house with you and the boy (jay) though.

Are you sure you haven't been redirected/got confused somewhere?

Armed character sounds like Samus to me.

Esé's role is to find out one's target from the night before. Night 2 he targetted me and found out my night 1 target (or, at least, that I wasn't successful). Night 3 he targetted Zell and found out his night 2 stuff.

Night 3 he found that zell had targetted me and ell. We have no idea what zell does.

And 'armed character' is, unfortunately, an apt description for half the game's cast!

Jay has hit my role on the head. I'm fairly sure that that I have had no misdirection and sell saying that he targeted me not Jay and ellmeister screams to me.

If both ell and Jay were with zell one must be the killer and Jay makes more sense to me. However Jay was stuck on night 1 and there was no killing, I don't know.

But you have no guarentee that there weren't others who targetted ell as well as us two (he denies it - and I was clearly roleblocked).

Actually Jay was stuck on night 2, not night 1. And a dark figure, who was possibly Zell, was roleblocked on Night 1 when there was no kill.

I haven't killed anyone. I targeted Rummy on night 2 so the claws are not me.

Actually Jay was stuck on night 2, not night 1. And a dark figure, who was possibly Zell, was roleblocked on Night 1 when there was no kill.

Peeps reckons esé is correct about me not properly targetting jonnas on night 1 due to something he did (but I still don't know whether that means jonnas is the athletic person or perhaps peeps is, or if i was redirected, or what).

Perhaps somebody did indeed target me and ell - but it's odd. Zell initially provided us with some good logic - "if i killed ell then why isn't jay dead too?" then says he didn't even target me/ell at all.

Curious stuff.

Peeps; are you in the write-up for night 2?