NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

I don't see how results could have possibly been skewed into adding another target, so I'm game.

Vote : Zell

Something eh, what about giving us something? Anything, Cube? Quickend voters always make me suspicious.

Something eh, what about giving us something? Anything, Cube?

If I ever get something then I'll say so. My passive "power" just makes it quite unlikely.

Also does nobody notice Chairdriver's silence, compared to his previous reveal? To talk for such a thing, but not then find/follow interest in the game, I find it strange.

(also i've totally been watching code gheass and drinking...ZERO!)

If I ever get something then I'll say so. My passive "power" just makes it quite unlikely.

Passive? So you do nothing of a night? Or nothing actively?

Passive? So you do nothing of a night? Or nothing actively?

No, I have a power. My passive power just takes over it if it gets triggered (which it has done the last three nights).

So you have an active power that you may use of a night time, with a passive power that takes precedence if activated? Offer anything on either, or what you might have done last or previous nights? It makes me think of Ness or Lucas with their pk and shielding abilities, though I don't know how much I'd call that passive, something about them as characters does really make me think of them as more passive than anyone else, though really it should be someone with a counter.

So you have an active power that you may use of a night time, with a passive power that takes precedence if activated? Offer anything on either, or what you might have done last or previous nights?

So far I've done nothing but run away.

Zell's defence sounds much more plausible than Esequiel's accusation, honestly. I'm not voting based on such a flimsy case.

Except...Zell, what did you say your power was?

Take your votes off me! There is NOTHING that proves I'm the killer or even I'm mafia. It's my word against his, yet you all believe him and not me! Am I that untrustworthy?

Esequiel, has it ever occurred to you that you might be wrong? Have you even entertained the possibilty that your info is simply wrong and I'm telling the truth?

Another thing, no-one here has defended me. If I was mafia, don't you think people at least one person would be on my side? Especially since the accusation against me is flimsy at best.

I don't see how results could have possibly been skewed into adding another target, so I'm game.

Vote : Zell

No. I targeted Esequiel and, evidently, someone else targeted both Jayseven and Ellmeister. Esequiel somehow found a different target, and it made it look like that I had targeted Jayseven and Ellmeister.

If I had indeed targeted Jayseven and Ellmeister, then why would I lie? The sensible thing would be to admit it.

Another thing, no-one here has defended me.

Hey, that hurts! I am defending yo-

If I was mafia, don't you think people at least one person would be on my side?

Uhhh... Burn the witch!

No. I targeted Esequiel and, evidently, someone else targeted both Jayseven and Ellmeister. Esequiel somehow found a different target, and it made it look like that I had targeted Jayseven and Ellmeister.

If I had indeed targeted Jayseven and Ellmeister, then why would I lie? The sensible thing would be to admit it.

You're right. I'm an idiot as well, could have been someone with an item.

Remove vote

Haha I thought I was dead in this :p

Ok Zell vs Esequiel.

Zell claims to be Mr Game and Watch and a protector.

Esequiel claims he tracked him and found that he had targeted Ellmeister and Jayseven the night Ellmeister was killed. He is apparently certain it was Zell who killed him.

Obviously we can't be sure either way but I usually go with the tracker unless we are near the end. Zell's defence that there was a redirection isn't apparent in the write-up and I think it is less likely. With the lack of any evidence supporting Zell being a protector, Mr game and Watch or that Esequiel was redirected I think I'll leave my vote on. Even if he was Mr Game and Watch a dark figure was roleblocked on the first night when there was no kill, and being Mr Game and Watch wouldn't help his case anyway would it?

With the lack of any evidence...that Esequiel was redirected

Esequiel's target was completely different to the killer from the night before.

Oh so that is where the redirection idea comes from, I didn't see that. Esequiel why are you so sure you weren't redirected? It looks like you were.

remove vote

I don't see why Zell would deny targeting two people if he did target two people, and especially when someone said he did target two people, before he himself stated how many he targeted. I'm more inclined to belive Ese got things wrong.

However, I'm hesistant to believe people who "protect against negative eects", it's too vague and to easy to claim in my opinion , but it's not enough for me to vote on him.

Zell claims to have targeted me on night 2. I only joined the game on night 2 why would target and protect someone who had just joined?

I was not redirected, there is nothing saying I was redirected. When I targeted JAYSEVEN on night one I got a pm saying HE had been redirected away from Jonnas.

You either need to trust me, or the day ends and we lose another.

Another thing, no-one here has defended me. If I was mafia, don't you think people at least one person would be on my side? Especially since the accusation against me is flimsy at best.

No, if you're mafia that's even more reason for people not to, to give you that perfect defense. It is in fact, to me at least, strange that no one at all has even tried to defend you.

The sensible thing WOULD be to admit it...unless you killed someone, or at least had suspicious actions. Who are you, what do you do?

I don't see why Zell would deny targeting two people if he did target two people, and especially when someone said he did target two people, before he himself stated how many he targeted. I'm more inclined to belive Ese got things wrong.

However, I'm hesistant to believe people who "protect against negative eects", it's too vague and to easy to claim in my opinion , but it's not enough for me to vote on him.

What if the reason was because he was mafia and he wanted to conceal it with both a regular poweruse and a kill? He woultnt deny it thne?

Vote: Zell I'm not convinced but we need to know one way or another who is evil.

After the new posts, I still don't know. It's probably time for a re-analysis of the previous write-ups, but I don't know when Diageo is planning on ending this day? I'll leave it for tomorrow yet again, in the meantime, I'd like a votecount. And I'd also like to know where this notion that Zell is a protector comes from (@heroic?).

Wow, you people sure are indecisive.

Zell - 6 - [Nintendohnut, Esequiel, Dannyboy, Rummy, mr-paul, The Peeps]

Sméagol - 1 - [Cube]

The Peeps - 1 - [Dyson]

16 Players - Majority is 9