NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Jonnas is not the athletic person and nor am I. I don't know who that is. On night 1 I targeted Jonnas and anyone who attempted to target him (just you I believe) were redirected to a random target.

I am in the write-up for night 2 but I'd rather not disclose any more about my character/actions if there's no more suspicion :p

I am in the write-up for night 2 but I'd rather not disclose any more about my character/actions if there's no more suspicion :p

So, are you Ike, or did you target Ike tonight?

I ask to be protected tonight, I obviously have drawn attraction to myself and I fear the mafia will take me at their first chance.

I still say zell is a killer, I implore you to heed my words!

Surely the Brawl character with talons is Falco?

Falco is not a strange creature with four talons.

I'm not Ike

So, you targeted Ike tonight, Mr.FourTalons. And whoever would target him would see their target randomized... Odd effect for you to have...

*slams desk, points finger*

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

You life-sucking Metroid!

Vote: The Peeps

Disregarding the Esequiel / Zell stuff for a moment, as I don't know yet what to think of it (I was thinking Esequiel still hasn't figured out his ability yet, but it seems cleared up now). I've been reading the stuff since my last post.

From the top of my head:

@ mr-paul: yeah, I think I've said enough for you to guess who I am, I'm a recurring character. You can look up the exact details of my ability in the thread of the previous game.

@ Cube: I have some minions at my disposal. I'm not red and beige myself. Were you affected by the red & beige creature? If you're roleblocked, the red & beige creature isn't mine, as that is not what it does. You were not my intended target anyway, and unless you are Luigi, you're also not the target I ended up with.

My target of night 3 has an ability I cannot place though. It's called "scavenge", which I can't associate with any moves from the game.

If my Waddle Dee was scurrying outside your house ReZ, it must mean my target was targeting you or anyone else involved with you?

Oh, one last thing, I don't think Luigi is a highlighter (mentioned last day I think, after I posted at least). Looking at the game, and the write-up, I'd say it's a roleblock, which can target 2 people, but has a chance of failing.

So, you targeted Ike tonight, Mr.FourTalons. And whoever would target him would see their target randomized... Odd effect for you to have...

That was not my power for night 3... however my actual power for night 3 isn't exactly an innocent one :(

Why couldn't anyone have targeted me on night 2 when I was protecting :rolleyes:

I play as the assist trophies, night 1 tingle (picked a target [jonnas], anyone targeting him is redirected randomly), night 2 Groudon (protector), night 3 metroid (remove voting powers for a day). Obviously I was hoping for something better from the metroid but meh. I'm not told what my powers will be before I use them.

That has to be neutral. With such a hit and miss power that can affect anyone. I don't like the way you look Mr Peeps!

Vote: The Peeps

I think you're jumping to conclusions. I invite anyone to investigate me. I can pick metroid again seeing as that could be seen as an evil character (so you know the investigation won't be affected by which trophy I pick) and I'll even target myself so no one's vote is removed except my own.

If I'm neutral, what on Earth would my win condition be?

I'm suspicious that all of this suspicion came upon me as soon as I questioned Esequiel too. Vote: Esequiel for now.

His power is to use the assist trophies. I find that believable, and I guess Peeps was trying to roleblock by using Metroid. Esequiel and Zell have something weird going on that I don't quite get, but Esequiel seems 100% certain Zell is the killer. Has anyone got any proof that Zell is Mr Game and Watch? Or are we all taking it on good faith?

Vote: Zell

Diageo can we have a vote count?

D'oh! Remove Vote

Zell, you didn't answer me before: what does your power do to the two people you target?

Really?

Change vote: peeps.

I stand by my reasoning that zell is mafia and I think by leaving him alive I will die over night.

Il out myself now to make all clear.

I am zero suit Samus. I can seduce a player to find out who they targeted THE PREVIOUS NIGHT. That's the bit I misunderstood, I thought I was seeing who people targeted on that night!

My PM showed that JAYSEVEN targeted Jonnas but was redirected on NIGHT 1.

My PM showed that ZELL targeted ELLMEISTER AND JAYSEVEN on NIGHT 2.

My PMs do not mince their words and I even double checked with the gamesaster that I understood my power.

Change vote; Zell

I actually think a few people posting could be in league with Zell trying to confuse things.

You need to bold your votes Esequiel... but don't bother if you're gonna vote for me ;)

Zell - 4 - [Nintendohnut, Esequiel, Dannyboy, Heroicjanitor]

Sméagol - 1 - [Cube]

The Peeps - 1 - [Dyson]

Esequiel - 1 - [The Peeps]

I still don't know. I find both their stories to be a bit strange.

Esequiel has info that Zell targetd 2 players, but there's no indication of that in the write-up.

Possibilities:

- Esequiel's lying / still misinterpreting his PM

- Zell killed, but could also use his normal ability, potentially caused by the breeze? But then he would be a blue character.

- Zell targeted 2 players with his normal ability, someone else killed Ellmeister

- Zell targeted Esequiel with his normal ability, Esequiel got redirected to someone who did target Ellmeister & jayseven

Zell says he's mr. Game & watch, and only targets 1 person. I think I'd like to know what he does then. I'm leaning towards Zell, but not enough to vote.. I'll leave it for tomorrow.

Well if people can pick up items is it possible a kill was carried out and an item used on another player?

@ people who have used items this game, have you been able to use your normal power on the same night as using an item?

Activity, finally. And all it took was some finger pointing. :p

First of all are we sure that Rez is good? Sorry Rez, I'm not accessing you, just asking if there has even proof and I've missed it.

No need to apologise, I love being accessed.

But I don't think I've been "verified", but people have definitely been targeting me. On Night 1 I protected myself against the kill, and there (seems to be) no serial killer, and my power (says protects against attacks).

My target of night 3 has an ability I cannot place though. It's called "scavenge", which I can't associate with any moves from the game.

If my Waddle Dee was scurrying outside your house ReZ, it must mean my target was targeting you or anyone else involved with you?

Scavenge....interesting. Item finder? Auto finds items? Or possibly investigator of some sort, by finding items that belong to the target? So whoever you targeted is the person that is making the noise. Potentially interesting.

As for this Zell/Esq thing....hmmmmmm.

I can't see how any result whether it includes mafia meddling or not could wield a result of (X targeted Y and Z) how does a second target randomly appear out of nowhere?

Zell seems to have solid reasoning and has listed all his targets but do we have verification? (I've yet to check the write up).

@ Cube: I have some minions at my disposal. I'm not red and beige myself. Were you affected by the red & beige creature? If you're roleblocked, the red & beige creature isn't mine, as that is not what it does. You were not my intended target anyway, and unless you are Luigi, you're also not the target I ended up with.

It knocked me to the ground with a powerful force, I'm not sure if it roleblocked me.

Really not sure what's going on. I think what Peeps is saying makes sense, it does match up with the write ups.

All this stuff with Esequiel and Zell seems a bit messed up. Zell says he can only target one person, so Zell, what do you do when you target someone?

Zell makes sense. He didn't kill two people. Unless it was some far-fetched situation he could kill someone and use another power as well.

Remove Vote

Who are you, Esequiel?

If he is mafia and recieved a boost that allows him to target two people, could he not target one with his power and target one with a kill?

Why only 80%?

This is to The Peeps, cos I can't requote your original with my quote, but I'd like this answered, if you would?

Actually I'll quote it like this.

If no one has any info I'm gonna vote: No lynch. All I know is no one targeted Rummy last night (80% sure).

So what are you, a reverse tracker?

Well, we know who Smeagol is now then!

Actually no, I'm confused. He's either Pokemon trainer with Charizard, or he's Dedede.

Oops, I read it properly now. He's Dedede(if he's telling the truth), sorry I'm at work and rushing.

ReZ, you didn't protect yourself on Night 1, you still took a massive wallop to the head.

I think that Green tint is some sort of character swap/redirect. Only thing I can think of for that though is Manaphy, and he's pretty damn rare?