NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

I can confirm this. Whoever supercharged me yesterday enabled me to use Tatl, which would light up someone in the write up. I targeted Tales.

(I can confirm he is R.O.B. I mean)

I was taking Tatl as the pink sphere/fairy. ReZ says he targeted you with this, and it says your name, ROB. Then it goes on to show this same ROB killing.

Unless ReZ was re-directed to Kirby... i dunnnoooo.

@Esequiel Night 3 I targeted Jonnas, but I don't know if I was re-directed or not because it said hunched, not athletic, which is what I had understood him to be before.

1. Diddy Kong (from Donkey Kong Country),

2. Ike (from Fire Emblem),

3. King Dedede (from Kirby),

4. Lucario (from Pokemon),

5. Lucas (from Mother 3/EarthBound 2),

6. Meta Knight (from Kirby),

7. Pikmin & Olimar,

8. Pit (from Kid Icarus),

9. Pokemon Trainer (controls 3 Pokemon, you switch between Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard to fight),

10. R.O.B. (Robotic Operating Buddy — from Gyromite & Stack-Up),

11. Solid Snake (from Metal Gear Solid),

12. Sonic the Hedgehog,

13. Wario,

14. Wolf (from Star Fox).

Lots of veteran characters from the original N64 Smash Bros. or its Melee GameCube sequel will return, they are:

15. Bowser (from Mario),

16. Captain Falcon (from F-Zero),

17. Donkey Kong,

18. Falco Lombardi (from Star Fox),

19. Fox McCloud (from Star Fox),

20. Ganondorf (from The Legend of Zelda),

21. Ice Climbers,

22. Jigglypuff (from Pokemon),

23. Kirby,

24. Link (from The Legend of Zelda),

25. Luigi (from Mario),

26. Mario,

27. Marth (from Fire Emblem),

28. Mr. Game & Watch (from classic Game & Watch games),

29. Ness (from EarthBound),

30. Pikachu (from Pokemon),

31. Princess Peach (from Mario),

32. Princess Zelda (and her Sheik transformation after using the down special move),

33. Samus Aran (and her Zero Suit Samus transformation after using Final Smash — from Metroid),

34. Toon Link (from The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker),

35. Yoshi (from Mario).

Read more: Official Super Smash Bros Brawl character list - Video Games Blogger http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2007/07/03/official-super-smash-bros-brawl-character-list.htm#ixzz1LC4sKTWJ

Blue characters are:

Falco

Sonic

Wolf

Lucario

Im really not sure what to make of any of this, please wake up people and start talking haha.

Okay, let me just say this: comparing this to the first SSBB mafia, there are no repeating characters. Yoshi and Bowser were in that game (part of the mafia), but the evidence that they're in this game is flimsy. The claws could easily be Wolf and the green hands could be Luigi's meddling.

And Kirby...the write-up doesn't make it sound like the pink ball absorbed anyone, it could be something else entirely.

So, I think this could help us to some extent. The characters from the previous game were:

Link

Sonic

Samus (Armour)

Ganondorf

Jigglypeepspuff

Fox

Lucario

Ness

Yoshi

Bowser

Wario

Mario

Snake

Pokémon Trainer

Pikachu

Marth

Peach

Kirby

From what I remember

Who is he then Jonnas? And who are you?

I won't reveal his identity if he doesn't want to, but me...

Jonnas is an athletic man, who doesn't fit with any of the missing characters.

There was some confusion a while back, because Jayseven was redirected to chairdriver when he originally targeted me, but...

@Esequiel Night 3 I targeted Jonnas, but I don't know if I was re-directed or not because it said hunched, not athletic, which is what I had understood him to be before.

"Hunched" fits me well: I am actually Donkey Kong.

I believe Herojan to be Fox, as he was the similar character that I passed on the first night. (I'm Falco)

So, considering my point above, it is likely Fox isn't a character...he's probably Wolf, who does have claws!

Vote: Heroicjanitor

I think we found our killer!

Obviously I'm going for it too. Sounds better than me who had a bunch of different thing happening to me before the kill and even appear twice. Noticed this:

A beautiful melody plays, entrancing a mechanical character.

I thought entrance was a synonym for magical or something(confusing it with enchanting), thinking it was Rez on his Ocarina, but the dictionary just says door, portal etc. What does that mean?

I thought entrance was a synonym for magical or something(confusing it with enchanting), thinking it was Rez on his Ocarina, but the dictionary just says door, portal etc. What does that mean?

Entrance [noun] ("En" is stressed)= Entry, door, portal, etc.

To Entrance [verb] ("tran" is stressed) = to captivate, to charm, to hypnotise, etc.

Tales - 3 - [Dannyboy, chairdriver, Heroicjanitor]

Esequiel - 1 - [Rummy]

Dannyboy - 1 - [Esequiel]

Heroicjanitor - 3 - [Jonnas, mr-paul, Tales]

Majority is 7

Ok Jonnas i followed what you said and looked at the evidence. If you take the characters from the first game and subtract them from the full SSBB roster you are left with 18 characters. There are 18 characters in this game.

1. Diddy Kong

2. Ike

3. King Dedede

4. Lucas

5. Meta Knight

6. Pikmin & Olimar

7. Pit

8. R.O.B.

9. Wolf

10. Captain Falcon

11. Donkey Kong

12. Falco Lombardi

13. Ice Climbers

14. Luigi

15. Mr. Game & Watch

16. Princess Zelda OR sheik

17. Toon Link

18. Zero Suit Samus

Next we add names to the characters, red is dead, blue is playing, green is unclaimed:

1. Diddy Kong

2. Ike / RUMMY

3. King Dedede / SMEAGOL

4. Lucas / CUBE

5. Meta Knight

6. Pikmin & Olimar / ELLMEISTER

7. Pit / JAYSEVEN

8. R.O.B. / TALES

9. Wolf

10. Captain Falcon / CHAIRDRIVER

11. Donkey Kong / JONNAS

12. Falco Lombardi / MR-PAUL

13. Ice Climbers / MADDOG

14. Luigi

15. Mr. Game & Watch / ZELL

16. Princess Zelda OR sheik

17. Toon Link / REZ

18. Zero Suit Samus / ESEQUIEL

5 unclaimed characters, cross reference this with the players that are still alive and it leaves you with 5 names:

[1] The Peeps

[4] Nintendohnut

[9] Dannyoby

[10] HeroicJanitor

[13] Dyson

If Heroicjanitor IS Wolf that leaves 4 people. Jonnas do you have a name for the other persons character please, it may help us. Looking at that list i would say 2/5 are town.

I am Fox, I investigate people to find out who they are. I knew this accusation would come up eventually so I have been searching for the clawed character by myself first. Obviously if I mentioned I could find out who people are and was looking for him I would be killed. Except the first night. That night I used my other power to search for items. I can do that once every three nights but there is no guarantee that it will be useful, so I haven't done it since.

Handy-dandy list!

HeroicJanitor - Fox

Cube - lucas

mr-paul - Falco

MadDog - Ice Climbers

Ellmeister - Pikmin

Zell - Game and Watch

ReZourceman - Toon Link

jayseven - Pit

Tales - ROB

Rummy - Ike

Esequiel - Zero-suit Samus

Sméagol - King Dedede

Last night I checked Esequiel to make sure he was who he said he was. He was. But I want to check Jonnas next. Hunched characters could be Bowser or Yoshi I think, oh and Remove vote, I just wanted to pressure.

Tales - 2 - [Dannyboy, chairdriver]

Esequiel - 1 - [Rummy]

Dannyboy - 1 - [Esequiel]

Heroicjanitor - 3 - [Jonnas, mr-paul, Tales]

Majority is 7

Well last night i got amnesia from a green ball thing, was that your doing?

Wolf also appears as a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, alongside Fox and Falco. He fights similarly to them, but is heavier and slower, using extremely quick slashing attacks with his claws instead of utilizing kicks and punches like Fox and Falco.

Tales - 2 - [Dannyboy, chairdriver]

Esequiel - 1 - [Rummy]

Heroicjanitor - 4 - [Jonnas, mr-paul, Tales, Esequiel]

Majority is 7

It should be obvious why I targeted you last night anyway Esequiel. I want to know why you were so sure that Zell was the killer.

Diddykong - He currently ranks 3rd on the Tier List (the highest-ranked of any Mario character including sub-series characters). This is, of course, thanks to his solid Bananas which can overcome even the best of defenses. He also handles his trusty Peanut Popgun, and recovers with his Rocketbarrel Boost. Additionally, he has many quick attacks, good agility, a solid Dair Meteor Smash, good grab range, powerful throws for his size, and impressive amount of tournament wins.

Meta knight -

Originally from the Kirby universe, Meta Knight joins the brawl as a starter character who wields his short sword Galaxia as he fights.

I cannot seem to find anything too bad about Zelda and Luigi.

I cannot seem to find anything too bad about Zelda and Luigi.

Why would you want to?

Heroic - Following the trend of new characters i find it difficult to believe that fox is in this game.

Im looking for clues about the SSBB characters that may appear in the write ups and be missed.

Characters we know about who were in Melee but also in this game: Captain Falcon, Falco, Ice Climbers, Mr Game and Watch.

It is also very likely Luigi is among us, fucking our shit up. He is the one who uses green spheres, not Fox.

No, we are looking at charcaters not in the last SSBB mafia game but ARE in this one. So far, every "confirmed" character is new.

Zero-suit Samus was in the last game. You are zero-suit Samus. Therefore you know not all are new?

No samus with the armour on was in the last game, NOT zero suit samus.

haven't totally read last page yet cos im on halo with a mate atm, but if i'm not mistaken ike WAS in the last mafia?