NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

That is interesting. From the last few pages I've felt Jonnas is being a little sly and that might be a slip up.

The confusion arose from you saying you were athletic yourself, not from Jayseven.

Well, jayseven claimed I was athletic, and I think DK is a fit ape. It eventually became clear that jay was referring specifically to "the athletic man" of the write-ups, which wasn't me.

So, let me clarify: I might describe myself as athletic, but "the athletic man" of the write-ups isn't me. This is what I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

It puzzles you why people aren't pursuing me? It's the least straightforward kill in the mafia history and it puzzles you? I was both, if it was me to begin with, both enchanted my magical melody and hit by a pink object that immideatly pronounced R.O.B. And I appear later doing what I do every night, and only that, reverse track. The only thing that should puzzle you is what the hell happened.

Nintendohnut, just give us your character, at this point revealing everyone should make it easier to identify a mafia. We need to find a clawed killer, and in my opinion, Kirby too.

Did you read what I said? I said it puzzled me why people weren't pursuing it! I fully admit that it wasn't a clear kill, but dammit, it was still a kill, and no one seems interested in finding out just what the heck happened! THAT's what's bothering me! It's like it's being swept under the carpet! And that's pretty suspicious, if you ask me!

Everything explained succinctly:

Thank you for that. I'm afraid I still find your behaviour pretty suspect. Your reasoning that because it's possible to lie (which is kinda the whole point of mafia games ...), it's better to just keep secret and thereby "stay honest" seems pretty darn flimsy to me.

With heroic, I admit there does seem to be a case on him. The day is long, though, and for now I'm more interested in getting to the bottom of the Tales case.

Hey, trust me, I'm more interested getting to the bottom of it than everyone else. I'm not sweeping anything. That's why I'm so keen on finding Kirby. At the moment you're as close as we can get though... Maybe you remove your mask every four days for an second mafia kill?

Rez, you said you only highlighted me right? Why does the write up then say "entrancing"? Seems like an odd choice of word. We also already have a highlighter.

To Entrance [verb] ("tran" is stressed) = to captivate, to charm, to hypnotise, etc.

Rez, you said you only highlighted me right? Why does the write up then say "entrancing"? Seems like an odd choice of word. We also already have a highlighter.

Yep, I only highlighted you (and defended myself).

The entrancing is nothing to do with me.

Hey, trust me, I'm more interested getting to the bottom of it than everyone else. I'm not sweeping anything. That's why I'm so keen on finding Kirby. At the moment you're as close as we can get though... Maybe you remove your mask every four days for an second mafia kill?

The sweeping thing wasn't aimed at you, but at all the people who seem more interesteds in going after inactives. I realise you're probably the one who's most interested in solving this, provided you're not actually mafia.

And no, I can't make mafia kills, seeing as I'm not mafia. ;) Besides, despite Meta Knight looking a lot like Kirby underneath his mask, he has never had the copy ability.

Yep, I only highlighted you (and defended myself).

The entrancing is nothing to do with me.

So you aren't doing the entrancing thing? I thought it was you with your ocarina to summon that insect?

I'm assuming someone copied Tales' appearance and made the kill. Theories:

1. The person who copied is Good/Neutral and chose to kill for some reason/based on a hunch.

2. The person who copied is Evil, and it just so happens that Tales has a secret killing power that he himself has not been using (maybe not even aware of).

Either way, I don't think it's Kirby. I don't see/read anybody being sucked/absorbed in that write-up, the ball just seems to have clashed with ROB.

I can believe that Dannyboy is Meta Knight, and i would have no idea of alignment as he i always flipping between helping kirby and trying to kill him. I dont think we have kirby in this game though and would look at it being perhaps meta knight that attacked tales.

Jonnas who did you actually target last night?

So you aren't doing the entrancing thing? I thought it was you with your ocarina to summon that insect?

Nope, I don't have the ocarina.

Hang on, did Jayseven come out as redirector?

Hang on, did Jayseven come out as redirector?

Nope, he came out as a highlighter. He targeted me on the first night, was redirected to chair, this is why he thought I was Captain Falcon.

I think J7 is definitely good, honestly.

Talking about Jayseven, he has not said a word this day phase. Not a single word, and both the peeps and rummy have been quieter than usual.

Than who can perform a beautiful melody? The unclaimed Zelda?

Talking about Jayseven, he has not said a word this day phase. Not a single word, and both the peeps and rummy have been quieter than usual.

Jayseven is busy, actually. Real life stuff, not intentional silence.

Rummy has been talking decently, I feel.

The Peeps...Peeps, what did you do last night? Since you have a different power and appearance every night, this could be useful to know.

We took Zelda off the list as she was in the previous Mafia game.

Maybe The Peeps? Is the ocarina a trophy in SSBB?

I can believe that Dannyboy is Meta Knight, and i would have no idea of alignment as he i always flipping between helping kirby and trying to kill him. I dont think we have kirby in this game though and would look at it being perhaps meta knight that attacked tales.

That's a fine reasoning, if not for the fact that original alignment evidently means nothing in Diageo's games. Yoshi, of all creatures, was mafia last time! :heh: So yeah, my alignment is just as much in the air as everybody else's.

Also: Huh? How on earth do you figure I attacked Tales, heck, anyone?

Okay thats cool. I just remembered someone saying he was a redirector.

Wait, what? I'm pretty sure I read he was a redirector, too. :blank:

The write up shows that R.O.B went back to watch over the athletic man. Who is it Tales?

A beautiful melody plays, entrancing a mechanical character. He is suddenly hit by a small, pink, spherical creature that lets out a moan, "R.O.B.". The robot continues on it's journey, undeterred by the strange creature and reaches its target's house. A large, billed character answers the door, and as he does, he is burnt through by powerful red lasers.

I still dont know what this means, is it perhaps a way of shoing us that someone else was controlling R.O.B?

I targeted mr-paul, but mr-paul claims he's not the athletic man. No one targeted him, but as you can see in the write up, he had a green tint around him so the green tint has to be related to the athletic man himself. I figured he's Luigi.

I thought the athletic man was chairdriver/Captain Falcon? Jayseven is definitely Pit and he highlights people in the write-up with his arrows.

Wait, what? I'm pretty sure I read he was a redirector, too. :blank:

*cough* Wronggame *cough*

The write up shows that R.O.B went back to watch over the athletic man. Who is it Tales?

Tales says he targeted mr-paul but was redirected to Capt. Falcon, that is, chairdriver.

Highly unlikely, I and others got refreshed.

>Implying you're 100% definitely town.

I have been quieter, that's mainly cos I got royalled mashed friday and saturday, spent the last two days recovering and asleep, and now I'm back to full time working. On which note, there's so much going on and I don't have time to get it all clear, who would like to offer me a summary?

Vote : Chairdriver

He comes in and says he has been granted a one-use investigation power, which apparently shows up mafia but says he's not sure if he can trust it....which was apparently just out of the blue, not an item or trophey or anything like that (whereas we know for a fact that items are in the game, and when I was refreshed I got something specific to my character)

His only other posts have been to come in voting for Zell.

:/