NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Yes i get that, the question is are you really willing to give people fake PMs / pictures to quote?

I've not been posting? I've been watching and participating but there's nothing for me to say right now :/

Still, post? Join the discussion? LOots of people don't necessarily have info, go from the write ups. Speculate. Who do you think is evil? Where's this analysis of voting patterns that you mentioned earlier?

Dyson - List your targets from the first night please. Own up to your character. And let us know what you can do.

I'm on. Sorry, been making the most of the long weekend, been out all day!

I can reveal my character if necessary but at the moment I'm really not sure if I have anything of use. Can I just ask: are we pretty confident that the ice climbers were evil? Or are we thinking they were good?

Again I can role claim but I just don't think it's worth it. I've not done anything too exciting so far and I certainly am not Mafia but *shrug*

Been at work all day, so I couldn't post but it looks like some people were paying attention and have confirmed for me that I am the assist trophies :)

I've nothing to contribute except that I just think Esequiel is evil based on his posts and the whole Zell thing. I also don't trust Tales but not enough to put a vote on. Heroicjanitor has posted his PM which is more than anyone else has done but I'm still not sure about him either. Chairdriver hasn't been posting much and a few people have brought up his investigation which ended up being incredibly down-played... so he's iffy too.

In conclusion I don't know.

Again I can role claim but I just don't think it's worth it. I've not done anything too exciting so far and I certainly am not Mafia but *shrug*

This is pretty much the scenario I'm in right now.

I know I haven't been all that active, but I really just haven't had much to contribute with. :/ Besides, with the Gentlemen's Mafia going alongside this, I must admit my interest has been unequally divided.

I don't get why people keep saying they don't know my role - I've already roleclaimed as Spartacus! :p Jokes aside, though, since I've ended up in the "suspicious due to no knowledge" group and wish to leave it rather hastily, here is my actual role: I'm Meta Knight, and I'm a tracker with 100% success, meaning my tracking will apparently be successful regardless of roleblocks, protections, redirections etc.

So far I've learned the following:

Night 1: ReZourceman targetted himself.

Night 2: Esequiel targetted jayseven.

Night 3: MadDog targetted ReZourceman.

Night 4: Esequiel targetted Jonnas.

Nights 1 and 3's results turned useless pretty quickly, and night 2's investigation wasn't immediately useful. It did, however, lead me to trust Esequiel when he accused Zell, but afterwards things didn't seem to add up, so I targetted him again last night.

The last list of targets he posted don't seem to match up at all, though ... but that may be due to the complicatedness of his power. Esequiel, would you please post your target list again?

My vote stays on Tales, though. He did kill a person, after all, and it puzzles me a bit why people aren't pursuing it more than they are. We're complaining about lack of activity due to lack of info, yet the most solid piece of incriminating info so far was mentioned only to be ignored in favour of discussing inactive people? Come on, people, get your priorities straight! We have a murder suspect! Our first priority should be to clear that entire thing up, no?

How do you know that Diageo will make fake PMs, Jonnas?

He PM'd me saying he could make one if I ever wanted to. Like I said, there are things the mafia should not know about me.

Though...

Fullscreencapture02052011231144.jpg

You can easily tell it was done in a rush, but it has everything I wanted it say.

And I reiterate: ROB made the kill on his own for the first time, but the clawed kill happened anyway. Wolf is most likely the mafia killer, and Herojan is most likely Wolf.

He PM'd me saying he could make one if I ever wanted to. Like I said, there are things the mafia should not know about me.

Are there things the town shouldn't know about you too? You are claiming bad guys have been given the option to change make false pms, then go and tell us Diageo told you you could make a false pm? You are hiding something that the town shouldn't find out about.

Are there things the town shouldn't know about you too? You are claiming bad guys have been given the option to change make false pms, then go and tell us Diageo told you you could make a false pm? You are hiding something that the town shouldn't find out about.

What I said was that anyone should be able to request a fake PM. Apparently, I got a reminder without other townies having got one (which is news to me).

But I am proving you can fake one. Which means that the fact you posted a PM claiming you're town proves nothing.

As for things others shouldn't know... The mafia should not know things about me, which means I have to keep them a secret from the town, unfortunately. I'd invite investigators to target me, but that would be wasting their time, I am a townie.

I dunno, your behaviour does feel a bit off to me, Jonnas ...

What evidence is there that heroic is Wolf? (Genuine question.)

What I said was that anyone should be able to request a fake PM. Apparently, I got a reminder without other townies having got one (which is news to me).

Which would generally imply that you have a special role, and I don't think you are townie. You were athletic and hunched, no one fits those two descriptions so I think you are changing form and are Kirby. There is no way that you have a special townie role that would make you a special mafia target since you haven't done anything yet.

Give us some information/anything you have gathered then, if you don't want to give us a role. It would highlight your importance to the town.

I have never been so confused in a game, ever. I dont believe Jonnas im afraid. Nor do i believe Herojan, i dont trust Dyson and Dannyboys explanation is a little to snug to be believeable, he has already picked players that we all know were targeted.

I dont believe him to be the killer however, and nintendohnuts refusal to claim a role when their is only 4 left to pick screams to me.

In spite of this my vote on Dyson still stands, i think he is mafia and he is STILL yet to claim a role, unless you want me to change my vote back to Heroicjanitor and then i will.

Too many posts, gonna catch up at work later. I had somehow convinced me that ReZ was Ike last game. I'm guessing he was Marth and I'm confused.

Also totes thought quoting PMs wasn't allowed. Did you change it at some point Diageo?

(No, Rummy he didn't change it)

And Jonnas, there is something I've noticed about the role you posted that I can tell its fake (apart from the obvious that that artichoke power is way too powerful)

And I also.....

.....Have no fricking idea of who to go with.

I'd vote Esq, but I don't see how he could be mafia if he didn't even start at the beginning of the game. Jonnas and heroic are both insanely good liars too. Disgusting.

I think the people who havnt claimed a role are as good a guess of any. I picked dyson because its hard to believe he still has nothing and he is avoiding any questions that are asked.

Esequiel, I don't know why you suspect me just because I dont want to give information. This is a mafia game and holding back information is the most vital part of the game until you have something useful. What I genuinely cannot believe is that first you proclaim that someone is certainly evil, and say you are happy to be killed if wrong, and then you have the cheek to list the first few people to vote for that person and claim that they're probably evil! How about the fact that you promised us your information was good? I simply trusted your info, and now you are turning that around as well? How many townies have I got lynched so far? None. How about you? And how does that make ME evil?

Still nobody has answered me - do we think ice climbers were evil?

I don't think the Ice Climbers were evil, noo.

HeroJan and Jonnas both confuse me immensely.

Still nobody has answered me - do we think ice climbers were evil?

Highly unlikely, I and others got refreshed.

My vote stays on Tales, though. He did kill a person, after all, and it puzzles me a bit why people aren't pursuing it more than they are. We're complaining about lack of activity due to lack of info, yet the most solid piece of incriminating info so far was mentioned only to be ignored in favour of discussing inactive people? Come on, people, get your priorities straight! We have a murder suspect! Our first priority should be to clear that entire thing up, no?

It puzzles you why people aren't pursuing me? It's the least straightforward kill in the mafia history and it puzzles you? I was both, if it was me to begin with, both enchanted my magical melody and hit by a pink object that immideatly pronounced R.O.B. And I appear later doing what I do every night, and only that, reverse track. The only thing that should puzzle you is what the hell happened.

Nintendohnut, just give us your character, at this point revealing everyone should make it easier to identify a mafia. We need to find a clawed killer, and in my opinion, Kirby too.

I dunno, your behaviour does feel a bit off to me, Jonnas ...

What evidence is there that heroic is Wolf? (Genuine question.)

Okay, then, I'll just explain everything succinctly:

1. There aren't any returning characters from SSBB Mafia I. None of the claimed/confirmed characters are returnees. If we believe Herojan, Fox is the only returnee for some odd, random reason;

2. mr-paul says he's Falco (I can believe that) and darted past "a similar character" in Night...1 or 2. He knew this was Herojan. He originally thought this was Fox, but the truth is, it could easily be Wolf;

3. Herojan outright said he was afraid people would believe him to be Wolf if he "confirmed he was Fox", but since nobody even considered Wolf could be in the game at the time, I have a hard time believing that.

Against me:

1. I am "athletic and hunched". I am not athletic, that was jayseven being redirected to someone else when he originally targeted me. There was some confusion with that. It was a very flimsy attempt at trying to catch me lying. Of course, DK is very fit for an ape, but that's beside the point.

2. I refuse to post my role. I have good reason for this, and I understand that you might suspect me for this, but think of it this way: I'm being honest about my intentions instead of simply posting a fake PM claiming whatever I want it to (except for the one above, obviously)

I am keeping my vote on Herojan. He's the best lead we have right now, and we'll soon find out if what happened with ROBTales was a one-off thing or not.

If anyone targeted Jonnas tonight, then he's telling the truth about not being athletic. I was, if mr-paul isn't athletic as he claims, redirected to the athletic man and was told that no one targeted him.

1. I am "athletic and hunched". I am not athletic, that was jayseven being redirected to someone else when he originally targeted me. There was some confusion with that. It was a very flimsy attempt at trying to catch me lying.

So, you got that I am athletic? That is correct, yes, but I am not Capt.Falcon.

The confusion arose from you saying you were athletic yourself, not from Jayseven.