NEurope
Diageo

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia II - The Game Begins

Actually looking at the game it seems that Zelda and Shiek were in there:

You are Zelda, a townie.

The princess of Hyrule, you possess powerful magic powers. You may choose one person to use Farore’s Wind with. You will teleport you and the person away, protecting both of you from night attacks. If however, the person you protect is not targeted, then you will not teleport and can be targeted.

At any point during the game, you can write the word “transform” in italics in the main thread. You will then transform into Sheik. Your power will change. You can always transform back, but not in the same day.

You have transformed into sheik.

You are a master of stealth. You may investigate at night by teleporting next to your target to find out information about him. You can’t be roleblocked.

At any point during the game, you can write the word “transform” in italics in the main thread. You will then transform into Zelda. Your power will change. You can always transform back, but not in the same day.

But for Samus:

You are Samus, a townie.

Bounty Hunter from the Metroid Games. You have the ability to charge your arm cannon each night. If you successfully charge for two nights (consecutive or not), you may shoot your arm cannon the next night. This will kill the person of your choice.

Alternatively, you can change into the morphball and roll near a target to investigate them.

All though next to ellmeister name it says Samus/zero suit samus their is nothing in the character description to back this up.

There was no ike but with zelda being in the last game it does leave us one short which would cover the "Peeps is a collection of assist trophys".

1. Diddy Kong

2. Ike / RUMMY

3. King Dedede / SMEAGOL

4. Lucas / CUBE

5. Meta Knight

6. Pikmin & Olimar / ELLMEISTER

7. Pit / JAYSEVEN

8. R.O.B. / TALES

9. Wolf

10. Captain Falcon / CHAIRDRIVER

11. Donkey Kong / JONNAS

12. Falco Lombardi / MR-PAUL

13. Ice Climbers / MADDOG

14. Luigi

15. Assist Trophys /THE PEEPS

16. Mr. Game & Watch / ZELL

17. Toon Link / REZ

18. Zero Suit Samus / ESEQUIEL

Im willing to see the day through and see if Heroic is lying. If heroic is indeed wolf then we have our mafia:

[4] Nintendohnut

[9] Dannyboy

[10] HeroicJanitor

[13] Dyson

haven't totally read last page yet cos im on halo with a mate atm, but if i'm not mistaken ike WAS in the last mafia?

Ike wasn't, but Zelda/Sheik was (I think she was Sméagol?)

And since people have reminded me of The Peeps, yes, I suppose it is possible that more non-playable characters can actually be characters here (and it was The Peeps who was responsible for the bananas, he already admitted to it)

But I don't buy that Herojan is Fox, honestly. I think he's Wolf. And the power he just claimed could be easily made up ("I stole things on my first night, but killed investigated people during the other nights.")

Also, nobody had considered Wolf being the killer until recently, but Herojan was afraid to claim Fox because we might think he was Wolf? The only reason he'd be genuinely afraid of us suspecting him is if he really was Wolf.

@Esequiel: While there are solid reasons to believe Luigi and Wolf are mafia, we got nothing on Diddy Kong or Meta Knight. Don't go around thinking they're mafia just because they haven't revealed themselves.

Agreed Jonnas but it is odd that only those few characters have not been claimed. If im totally honest i was expecting Donkey Kong in this game, and thought he would eb the mafia leader haha.

Also, nobody had considered Wolf being the killer until recently, but Herojan was afraid to claim Fox because we might think he was Wolf?

I had considered it. I was obviously going to try and get roleclaims off everyone to catch someone out, but couldn't until I found out who the clawed killer was.

I had considered it. I was obviously going to try and get roleclaims off everyone to catch someone out, but couldn't until I found out who the clawed killer was.

But you never pushed for roleclaims, either. You have been laying low all the time.

Really? Given how the roles are sent out, they aren't easy to fake. Not good for the mafia.

Really? Given how the roles are sent out, they aren't easy to fake. Not good for the mafia.

I'll reserve judgement until I see heroic's role.

Bam.

Fullscreencapture15042011020059.jpg

Not a huge fan of asking for pms, kinda destroys the fundamentals of the game.

Photoshopped?

I wasnt aware that we could actually just post the original PMs we recieved? That... sort of defies the entire point of the game no?

If it's fake, he's good.

If its fake its very good. Theres something I won't highlight in case mafia cotton onto it but I'm.....confident its real.

Reasonably anyway.

Well on that note: Jonnas i would like to see your role. And yours too ReZ and Danny :)

Remove vote

Well on that note: Jonnas i would like to see your role. And yours too ReZ and Danny :)

I'd ask to see yours but I'm near certain you're town.

I would however rather not reveal my role.

You do realize that Diageo can make fake PMs if requested, right? Posting PMs proves nothing. I'd guess that the entire mafia already requested fake PMs beforehand.

How much do you want to bet that Herojan's targets thus far (the ones he'll claim, of course) will give us info we all already know?

I won't post my role PM, because the mafia has no business learning anything about my power.

And for god's sake, ReZ, "cotton"?

I asked Diageo about it, and he said he had taken measures before the game started.

I mean measures against checking the source of the image for verification(which is linked to Diageo's account) which backs up what Jonnas said.

So confused right now. Lets vote for another person who has been checking this thread and not posting.

Vote: Dyson

You do realize that Diageo can make fake PMs if requested, right? Posting PMs proves nothing. I'd guess that the entire mafia already requested fake PMs beforehand.

I am the first person to reveal my pm, how would the mafia know the format of a townie pm...

Also I believe that changing form/pm is part of your power now, so you are kirby?

How much do you want to bet that Herojan's targets thus far (the ones he'll claim, of course) will give us info we all already know?

You do realise we know almost everyone?

Did Jayseven come out as Pit yet?

Your character theories are very good Esequiel, but remember, you and Sméagol did enter the game after it started, and both of you have characters that go along with your theory, whereas The Peeps was in from the start, and his story does add up and I believe that he is "Assist Trophies". So I don't think it is as simple as looking at a list.

How do you know that Diageo will make fake PMs, Jonnas?

Cheers Mr-Paul im just following the evidence rather than my gut feeling which seems to have been wrong before. I would like to hear from diageo on the subject of the PMs and being quoted, its a bit more difficult to distingush truth from lies like this.

I have already said in the rules that quoting PMs is allowed.