NEurope
ReZourceman

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

23rd July is better for me, but not if so many awesomes (Retro) can't make it.

16th July I'm sure would be okay, but I'd get in trouble with Claire as its her birthday weekend. :/

Everyone (who hasn't already) post the best (July) weekend (Paj, money isn't an excuse, you own a castle) and I'll co-late.

23rd july for me is best, but I'm kinda flexible. The weekend before I'm supposed to be busy, but I'm not sure if anyone is taking to that plan and even so I'd make it to this if it happened.

Technically, I could make either the 16th or the 23rd of July as it's easy enough to get down (overnight bus). So it really doesn't matter to me which date you settle on as I have nothing currently which would prevent me coming either weekend. That probably doesn't help settling a date though :laughing:

I will be amazed and slightly disappointed if that spreadsheet has not been abused within... 30 minutes.

Forgot I was graduating this year, so 9th July I'm unavaiable, which is good because no-one has mentioned it as a viable date so 23rd July sounds doable!

I added some of my dates, but it will all kind of depend on what my other plans for the Summer are and when/where Jim and I intend to meet up.

I've already been last year though so I'm not too fussed if I can't make it this year.

I will be amazed and slightly disappointed if that spreadsheet has not been abused within... 30 minutes.

I'm amazed I've lasted this long without attempting it.

I've gotta go do some law, get my mind off it.

How many people will be staying the night? I was disappointed with the lack of sexy times when I went.

How many people will be staying the night? I was disappointed with the lack of sexy times when I went.

I'm staying at Ashley's. Although he doesn't know it.

I'm staying at Ashley's. Although he doesn't know it.

1) I have no idea where I'll be living in July

2) If you want to stay at my current place...your funeral.

Good news, the chart has decided Ashley is available throughout July :D

Screw you vagina face.

I've had a quick chat with Rez, see if the place we used last year is an option still. Reasonable rates, 2 nights cost £35 p/n. For a B+B near the park, that was a sold option for me.

For me it all depends on when my day off will be in the summer... I can't do the weekend of the 9th/10th July for sure, and I'll only be on the right continent for 10 days at most in May.

It has become instantly apparent that the 16th, 23rd and 13th of July would be the best options.

I'm so scared that if we have it on the 16th ReZ won't be able to come.

What about me? =(

What about me? =(

You too, but to be fair, I have been yearning to experience *the* jokes first-hand for years.

I filled in my dates. I didn't look at a calendar or anything though, it was just me guessing.

You too, but to be fair, I have been yearning to experience *the* jokes first-hand for years.

He's actually quite docile in person.

Except the "I thought you were someone else" 'gag' was genius, wasn't a joke but just a way to check out some girls.

He's actually quite docile in person.

Except the "I thought you were someone else" 'gag' was genius, wasn't a joke but just a way to check out some girls.

Were you still there for the elevator rides when he went in with a load of strangers and we all got the one next to it. Obviously we didnt hear the whole conversation but all we saw was ReZ coming out of the lift saying "I just wanted to know if you liked Harry Potter!"

Can someone (i.e. not me) bring a football again? I'm actually good now.

And hope that there isn't a bike tournament happening at the same time, just in case the ball goes flying.

And hope that there isn't a bike tournament happening at the same time, just in case the ball goes flying.

A bike tournament??

When did this happen?