N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

ReZourceman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was considering proposing we watch Harry Potter on the Sunday....however I don't want to alienate non-fans.

I'm looking for an excuse to avoid heading back early, so i may be available this year for extended stay on Sunday. I'll let you know next week.

Slight bump

Checked with work today about what shifts i am working. Apparantly, i'm working the 9th and 23rd weekends. Which leaves, the 16th available. Now then, i also mentioned that i am heading out on the Friday, so they are seeing if i can either have 1/2 the day off, or the whole day.

I am pretty sure this is Ashley's idea of a joke. :indeed:

Logic fail on my part.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing y'all again. Maybe we should hold off on the liquor in order to make the inevitable trip to Trocadero more eventful/ memorable. Although last years larceny/ Street Fighter fail was great.

I don't think I even got to play anything at Trocadero last year? =(

Anyway I did like the cider drinking in Hyde Park, but it didn't mix well with my super tiredness. Was difficult to stay awake.

But yes, more cider this year!

Logic fail on my part.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing y'all again. Maybe we should hold off on the liquor in order to make the inevitable trip to Trocadero more eventful/ memorable. Although last years larceny/ Street Fighter fail was great.

Was this where we tried to play Street Fight but couldn't?

I'm looking forward to it this year. Maybe more so than last year. Should be great. Last year was nice. Seemed very relaxed.

Rummy is so full of LIES in this thread.

I will be arriving (prolly) around midday and skipping home whenever trains order me to. I will merely be drinking/pwning anyone at chess/somehow being left out of the group photo, as per every-year.