N-Europe

N-Europe London Meet - 16th July 2011

ReZourceman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday nights on the forums are bad enough; barely anyone posts in any threads... and now we have this leech of a thread where everyone is sitting and watching and no posts are made everywhere and I find myself refreshing this page because I sooo don't want monday to be here BASTARDS.

Sunday nights on the forums are bad enough; barely anyone posts in any threads... and now we have this leech of a thread where everyone is sitting and watching and no posts are made everywhere and I find myself refreshing this page because I sooo don't want monday to be here BASTARDS.

Two things:

(a) It's already Monday here, take pity!

(b) Ugh, looks like I'm going to be missing this meet, too. :weep:

Sounds like another awesome meet, hopefully not one where I'll rip a massive hole in my jeans and create a handspan sized bruise.

And play the hide and seek/tracker game we did many meets ago.

Once a date has been set, I should have a good idea of whether or not I can come.

Likewise, I don't really have anything on this year bar work, so as soon as a date is named I can get sorted on telling people they're doing my shift.

We must be careful guys. There is a danger of potential awesomeness-overload

You do realise chair may be coming? :blank:

I'm hoping to plan a couple of holidays, and may or may not have a summer job, but if a date is set then I can do my best to accomodate. 23rd of July works for me, though the week before it doesnt as I'm moving into my new flat on the 15th. Any other weekend of July should be fine.

I've said that every year for the past 3, but I'm definitely going this year.

I said it last year (which landed on a date where I was visiting family in Wales) and a few years back for the Sheffield one (which I did attend). So it's 50/50.

23rd July is currently completely empty on my schedule.

Well I was probably planning on going to this one, but as sods law would have it, July 23rd is the only weekend throughout the entire summer that I already have plans for, so guess that's me out for another year! :p

16th/30th/August...

Edited by Retro_Link

I say early August/Late June. Some of us live in Scotland and can't be dealing with £80 train tickets or whatever. However until 25th June I have my hall accom and on 6th I will be in possession of a flat. So with accomodation sorted, I'd be more tempted to pop down when I'm technically out of the country.

I want to come! The Trion needs both parts.

I say early August/Late June. Some of us live in Scotland and can't be dealing with £80 train tickets or whatever. However until 25th June I have my hall accom and on 6th I will be in possession of a flat. So with accomodation sorted, I'd be more tempted to pop down when I'm technically out of the country.

I want to come! The Trion needs both parts.

Just deal with a £14 bus. It's so easy. Just take sleeping pills and deal with life.

The last two years, I've said to myself I'd try and make this... never happened mind. That's why I never stick my name down.

Maybe this year will different. Maybe it won't.

Right now I have no idea what I'm going to be doing throughout summer, so I'm in no position to confirm or decline at this point.

You could argue if I have no plans now, make this the plan... hmm... I might just do that.

Well I was probably planning on going to this one, but as sods law would have it, July 23rd is the only weekend throughout the entire summer that I already have plans for, so guess that's me out for another year! :p

16th/30th/August...

You can't make it? Your attendance would definitely have helped to swing it for me. That's a shame.

You can't make it? Your attendance would definitely have helped to swing it for me. That's a shame.
I can't make the weekend of July 23rd, I'll be going to the Silverstone Classics Weekend and photographing many a car. Any other date I could consider. Edited by Retro_Link