N-Europe

Super Mario 3D Land

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't like the theme music
Wow. :blank:

You're on your own there mate. Well maybe not, but I'm certainly not with you. :D

I bloody love the theme music, have pretty much had that trailer on permanent loop just to listen to it. :heh:

I also think this game is looking to be the best showcase of 3D so far. The difference between watching that trailer 2D and 3D is massive. It just looks so amazing in 3D! And you don't get so caught out by that sneaky floating block trick either. ;)

Hopefully there are going to be lots of those kind of perspective tricks in the game.

I agree with RedShell in that it definitely looks to showcase the 3d better than anything we've seen so far.

I think that was needed though.

Maybe now some other companies developing games will take a better look at how to get it right. Not that i've seen it done wrong yet, but just not to its full potential.

And Retro I agree with you to on the slowness of Mario. If there is one thing about this otherwise amazing looking game that puts me off - its that Mario looks so slow. :shakehead

Still, really looking forward to getting my mits on this!

When is this coming out? I never really liked the sidescroller platformers so if I'm busy with the other games I won't buy it at launch. It's definitively behind AC:Revelation, Zelda, Pokemon Rumble and Professor Layton, in that order.

When is this coming out? I never really liked the sidescroller platformers so if I'm busy with the other games I won't buy it at launch. It's definitively behind AC:Revelation, Zelda, Pokemon Rumble and Professor Layton, in that order.
Might still be the same day as Zelda?... which is November 18th. Not sure though.

• 2 weeks later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!