60 members have voted

1. 1. Best Cartoon Comedy?

• Simpsons
    • Futurama
    • Dilbert
    • South Park
    • Family Guy
    • American Dad

Futurama! Better than than the simpsons ever was. Futurama has made me laugh out loud at times and still does despite the fact ive seen every episode a hundred times. Simpsons has had its moments and made me giggle aloud a few times, but not near the level of Futurama and not after seeing the eps a load of times. Family Guy lately has also overtaken my once formidible simpson love.

I never paid Family Guy much attention until I came over to the states, now I absolutely love it. It gives me the repeated 'laugh out louds' that I used to get from every early episode of Simpsons before they started showing repeats for the 500th time and running out of good humour in the newer episodes.

Even though I clicked Family Guy for some reason, I'm going to vote Futurama. It's more consistent than the others, and the geek humour really appeals to me. That said, there's plenty of shows which need to be on there. Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, Ren and Stimpy, Sealab 2021, Monkey Dust, the list goes on.

Such is my hate for series 11 onwards of the Simpsons that it has fallen bellow Family Guy , South Park and Futurama for me. The few episodes of the current series they are showing on sky that I have happened to catch have been cringeworthy. They really should have stopped after series 10. So yeah although series 5-10 of simpson are possibly the best things on telly ever because of the utter shiteness of the series since then im voting Family Guy.