N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonnas - he did as a matter of fact, I got his picture when he targeted me which I thought was a bit odd. What does that mean? And why did you ask?

I met that man before. He made the same offer, but I stayed at his house, not someone else's.

Just to make sure you're telling the truth: what colour is the man's hair?

I believe it was red, but I shall check my PM.

Yeah, a sort of pinky-red colour. I went to a young college student's house with him apparently.

Just so you know, she was a woman and there was no mention of a threesome. What a let down.

Just so you know, she was a woman and there was no mention of a threesome. What a let down.

I believe it was red, but I shall check my PM.

Yeah, a sort of pinky-red colour. I went to a young college student's house with him apparently.

Ok, then. Your story checks out.

I find that hard to believe. Why would the dude not joining in the fun be considered a let down?

I'm going away from tomorrow until Sunday.

This day phase will continue until majority is met, when that happens I hope one of you will inform everyone else and then everyone can begin sending in their PMs.

I'm looking forward to seeing a PM from everyone when I get back.

How will we know if someone has a double vote though :p

Vote: Jay

Just to get something done >_>

Although I'd still like to hear from Rummy, who must have been on by now. Why did you try to burgle my place?

VOTING SO FAR

jayseven [sméagol, The Peeps, Dannyboy, Nintendohnut, Dazz, Jonnas, ReZ, Ellmeister]

EddieColeslaw [HeroicJanitor]

Majority is 10

Man, I have been working silly shifts the last 4 days and haven't followed this thread since whatever night it was sunday evening, I'm gonna try and get a catch up now and post all my thoughts and whatnot.

How will we know if someone has a double vote though :p

Vote: Jay

Just to get something done >_>

Although I'd still like to hear from Rummy, who must have been on by now. Why did you try to burgle my place?

VOTING SO FAR

jayseven [sméagol, The Peeps, Dannyboy, Nintendohnut, Dazz, Jonnas, ReZ, Ellmeister]

EddieColeslaw [HeroicJanitor]

Majority is 10

Why did I try to burgle it? What gives you that impression or are you just casting aspersions? Is something missing? If it is then it wasn't me. I just went in and looked around, you went into the house before and stayed there, I went in to check you out to see if I could find out why you did it. I think that's been figured out now, though.

So we're jumping on jay for having a book, yet Eddie i believe was identified as stealing something and no one cares? I can't find a good enough reason to vote for jay, though I may be sway if someone can present something solid/convincing enough that's better than him having an anti-religion book.

For now, vote: EddieColeslaw

So we're jumping on jay for having a book, yet Eddie i believe was identified as stealing something and no one cares? I can't find a good enough reason to vote for jay, though I may be sway if someone can present something solid/convincing enough that's better than him having an anti-religion book.

For now, vote: EddieColeslaw

To be fair, stealing things has nothing to do with the culprit/mafia we're looking for. Anti-religion does.