N-Europe

Bulletstorm

The Peeps

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a mate round and this demo was a great pad-passer game. Trying to one-up each other was a great laugh!

Is there a regulation on the thumper/slingshotthing device? First time I ran through I had no problems but today we both had issues with it - presuming the enemies we were targetting were too strong to lash towards us. Trufax? Anyway, my run is only 7k-ish, and I reckon I could get 10k if I got each area sorted... but frankly I don't think I give a shit. If achievements were on the line, then maybe. Either way, this game has certainly propped up on my radar (not that I could afford it for at least a year after release anyway :P).

Only that the thumper mode, like the alt fire on each gun, carries 3 rounds. You can refill after falling through the trapdoor. The whip mode is unlimited but like Shorty said it does have a range on it.

Dang, I do want to get bulletstorm, for the gears beta mostly but still, i enjoyed the demo.

Trouble is Marvel Vs Capcom takes priority for february and then I need to do some serious saving for the 3DS.

I'll see what kind of deal I can get for trading my DSi against the 3DS, maybe I'll have enough money for bulletstorm. :s

EDIT: I forgot Beyond Good and Evil HD is out this month too! More money D:

Edited by PontyfaxJr
to avoid double post?

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished this game in 1 session, 8 hours of pure EPIC rollercoaster action through the single player campaign. Man it's such an awesome experience!!

Here are some of my screenshots I took while playing :D

bulletstorm35cawl.jpg

bulletstorm102azl.jpg

bulletstorm29fzmn.jpg

bulletstorm9b9ku.jpg

bulletstorm4qxhc.jpg

bulletstorm1839r0.jpg

bulletstorm1gzvl.jpg

bulletstorm11aapc.jpg

Edited by jayseven
Massive loading fail times

Hmmm... Not liking how short the game is. Any decent signs of replayability? What sort of difficulty does the echoes mode have?

Echo mode is stupidly easy, getting 3 stars on them all is a cakewalk. The only hard thing in the game is the 50,000 points achievement and even that can be obtained in a cheeky but tedious way...

Echo mode is stupidly easy, getting 3 stars on them all is a cakewalk. The only hard thing in the game is the 50,000 points achievement and even that can be obtained in a cheeky but tedious way...

So that makes me even more wary to buy the game.

Friends seem to be enjoying it, but I'm just not sure, 8 hours to finish it? Hmm.

• 6 months later...

Bulletstorm might only be an eight hour game but you can get it here for £7.85 thats under a pound an hour!

Just about to order mine.

*Edit it's jumped to £17.85*

Damn if I'd ordered minutes earlier! aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh!

Edited by Cookyman