N-Europe

Sign-ups: Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia

Beast

370-harry-potter-WallFizz.jpg

THIS SPELLS WAR!

This is a mafia game devoted to Harry Potter and is titled Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia, which is all about Dumbledore's Army against the Death Eaters. This is based twenty years after Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and so, don't expect everything to be followed precisely.

If you don't know a thing about Harry Potter, you can still play this game. Even though the game will be based on Harry Potter and the wizarding world, there will be a few characters that do not exist in the books itself.

I'm trying to make the game creative so don't expect everything to be clear or massively following the books or movies because chances are that there will be a couple of things that may not make sense if you are referring to the books and movies. This game might be crap considering I'm a little new to the whole Mafia games but I'm willing to give it a shot.

The game will start in about a month or two but I am taking the sign-ups right now so if anybody wants to play the game, feel free to sign up. It's first come, first serve. Also, if you thank this post, I will take it that you want to play the game and I will sign you up. I need 15 people to sign up:

1) Tales

2) Ryuk

3) Cube

4) The Peeps

5) HeroicJanitor

6) ReZourceman

7) Jayseven

8) Dannyboy-the-Dane

9) Nintendohnut

10) Chairdriver

11) Zell

12) Diageo

13) Jonnas

14) mr-paul

15) MadDog

16) Ellmeister

The list might be full right now but as I have said above, there MAY be spaces in the future so check here regularly. Thank you to everybody who has signed up and good luck! :D

Edited by Animal

Is Deathly Hallows the latest movie or the latest book?

I'm in anyway.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the last book of the Potter series and, this year, the last part of the movie will be released.

Also, thank you for signing up! :)

I just saw the "Dark Mark Mafia" bit of the title and for some reason thought that this may be a His Dark Materials mafia (a vastly superior series of books). Then I read the rest of the title.

Still, sign me up for this one.

I just saw the "Dark Mark Mafia" bit of the title and for some reason thought that this may be a His Dark Materials mafia (a vastly superior series of books). Then I read the rest of the title.

Still, sign me up for this one.

Will do.

Can I be number 10 please?

(I could be lelling/stunned by the theme btw)

Okay, and I hope you like it, lol.

Sign me up please!

Okay. Thanks for joining!

Yes! Since considering elements for a Harry Potter mafia, but not having the drive for making a mafia game myself, I've really wanted to see a Harry Potter mafia in action! I'm so in! :D

I'd like spot number 8, please. ;)

Will do Dannyboy! I hope you enjoy this! lol.

I've put you all down, one more spot left now!

I think I may need to add that there MIGHT be a couple of more spots made if I can grasp the rules and stuff but right now, I've made it quite simple. It seems unlikely there'll be more spots but still, I thought I should tell you. Thanks to everybody who have signed up, I look forward to you playing this.

Edited by Animal