Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

bad stuff thread.

tapedeck

If it weren't for a crb check, I'd be out of here like no tomorrow.

Those checks don't really mean much, anyone can pass it.

He's obviously trying to get with you; helping you move room was sweetening you up and the bike ride is the first date.

Those checks don't really mean much, anyone can pass it.

He's obviously trying to get with you; helping you move room was sweetening you up and the bike ride is the first date.

Don't even start - it's taking all my effort to go and get ice cream from the freezer. :p

Kinda stuck in a bad place at the mo to be honest. It's my first time moving out from home and being in a country where there's fuck all jobs available is starting to get me down a tad.

It's kinda depressing coming out of a 4 year college course and not knowing what to do with yourself. Sure I'm not alone there, Still sucks though.

I'll just give a gigantic

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

It's kinda depressing coming out of a 4 year college course and not knowing what to do with yourself. Sure I'm not alone there, Still sucks though.

Go to uni, then find the situation ten times more depressing. :)

It's just a case of whoring yourself out to the max.

I think he might be talking about uni? Tends to vary between people..?

Trying to start my night shift pattern and woke up at 8 because my landlord put the washing machine on...wonderful..

Today has been awful. I awoke to a house-mate knocking on my door screaming through it telling me I'd made the house a mess whilst she was gone. This mess, I politely said to her, was a couple of plates by the sink and my washing drying on the radiator. She proceeded to scream at me, call me pathetic and disgusting, and then her boyfriend began having a go. I told him to "Back the fuck off" and he stormed upstairs bashing on my door, telling me to say it to his face.

Wonderful.

Today has been awful. I awoke to a house-mate knocking on my door screaming through it telling me I'd made the house a mess whilst she was gone. This mess, I politely said to her, was a couple of plates by the sink and my washing drying on the radiator. She proceeded to scream at me, call me pathetic and disgusting, and then her boyfriend began having a go. I told him to "Back the fuck off" and he stormed upstairs bashing on my door, telling me to say it to his face.

Wonderful.

If said boyfriend does not live there - I would suggest scaring her by telling her you'll report them if they get out of hand.

Wouldn't stand for it at all, I had to do it with my previous housemate who became a ridiculous pain in my ass, soon changed his tune when I let his girlfriend stay under my tenancy.

Beat them at their own game! :D

I think he might be talking about uni? Tends to vary between people..?

Trying to start my night shift pattern and woke up at 8 because my landlord put the washing machine on...wonderful..

Ya I'm just finshed uni and applied for the dole basically. I'm trying to find something but I don't know. You worked quite hard for 4 years and now it's like "leave the country" or nothing. I don't have the money to travel...

I'm feeling a bit better bout it today mind you but blegh. It's shitty alright :)

Wonderful.

Come to me when you have smashes plates and glasses in your house then we'll discuss mess (directed at your house-mate not you) :)

Some house-mates can be a serious pain in the fucking ass.

Edited by mcj metroid
Automerged Doublepost

Mcj - something will come up. I was much the same as you three weeks ago - sorting my stuff out for JSA and hating every single second of the idea of doing so after three years trying to learn stuff to get a job.

I spent 4-6 months before I finished uni applying for everything I could think of, it's just a matter of time before somebody wants to offer you a position :)

i've eaten nothing but garbage last night and tonight and my body feels like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite. And I've got a carvery tomorrow so I'm sure I'm gonna feel like death afterwards... bring back teh healthy eatzors :(

Ironically wiifit says I'm losing weight... how weird

In true Karmic fashion today was utter shite (after yesterday being great). Long story short, my car bottled it's MOT. The garage wanted to charge me loads for a new fuel tank, I spent the evening trying to sort the part myself for a third of the price. Plus the hand brake and one front spring needs doing, so my arsehole is going to get torn a new one when it's all done. Plus I'm without my car for a few days. :angry:

^ UPS have been efficient/nice to me lately. Delivered my giant unwieldy box of uni stuff back home (to Scotland) in just over 24 hours. No one was around to pick it up and we found a yellow slip, expecting it to be the typical 'Please drive all the way to x and pick up blah blah' but instead it just gave me instructions on how to rescedule the delivery for tomorrow completely free. So easy.

So I've just found out that the girls on the Grad Ball committee have booked a "butler in the buff" to hand out the welcome drinks. This is meant to be a smart, business-like event. Not a fucking hen do. Members of the faculty will be there; what sort of impression will this give them? Every single guy there will feel awkward and uncomfortable and I would guess a lot of girls who are taking boyfriends will feel awkward taking a drink from some half-naked butler.