NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Boiler has broken down so once again my house is freezing, got a headache which is also making me feel a bit dizzy and tomorrow I have to start a course in Oxford which I really cannot be arsed to do. Not one of my better days.

My mum made me aware of a very true possibility... If my operation doesn't work properly (or goes wrong and makes my eyesight worse) I could very well have to lose the sight in one of my eyes.... !! Something I didn't really think about til she mentioned it. Gah.

Now i'm pondering on it and feeling a bit sadface..

I know its only a possibility but I also know how complicated my eye surgery could end up being... the doc (the best eye surgeon in northern Ireland) himself said that its much trickier with my eyes having being altered with already :(

Don't fret RAAAA! There's no point to the fear or the anxiety. I know what eye-meddling is like and I know the fear... chances are you'll not enter complications such as full sight loss and, looking at the bad end of the barrel, if you do lose an eye's worth of sight then it's not the end of the world, merely a good excuse to become apathetic and egotistical and love life for what it is.

You would be no less awesome if worst came to worst :) Sorry if my support is somewhat pessimistic, it isn't meant to be. HUGZ!

Raining: are you definitely having it done then? To be honest if I could go back in time I wouldn't have the operation on my eyes again. Completely messed things up and I feel I was better off the way things were. Stupid double vision...

Just got an email from a teacher at my placement school saying "Oh yeah I just heard your hours for January won't happen."

What? Why was I not told about this by the person taking care of the hours? Why do they only tell me a week before? How are they going to fix this? It completely messes everything up and I'm supposed to be having my hours by now... fuck this. Knew this school would fuck me over and my placement hasn't even started yet. =(

*annoyed and stressed out*

Car broke down. Managed to get it home in limp mode (barely getting up hills) at 12 this eve.

Did some interweb searches for electronic accelerator issues just now and it could cost me anywhere between £600 and £900.

Ugh. Cars should be like Herbie or the Pixar ones.

Had the first day of my crappy course today, it was as bad as I expected. Surrounded by people going on about the drugs they took last night, the fights they got into, the damage theyve managed to do to peoples faces, comparing jail time. The list goes on. All this because ive had trouble finding a job.

I watched The Cape. Happenstance had a more enjoyable time than me.

I'll still watch it. At the very least it should have awesome music.

I made a new thread and it got like 60 views and one spam comment and IT SUCKED THE LIFE OUT OF MY LIFE or something.

Yes, this is me advertising. Read my thing. Where have all the writers gone? Why won't you critique me? Why won't you post things? Let's bring the Word back, brohems!

Got a call about a job.. only problem was it was for java programming something I've not done in 4 years. I told them it's probably something I'm not looking to do. Got my hopes up to be knocked down. :(

I got a 57 in my exam. And I'll be getting the marks for another module's assignment tomorrow which I imagine will be worse.

I got 56 on a module I tried really really fucking hard on, I was really proud of the piece I'd made given I'd never used the damn program.

I had someone say to me, 'Oh I'm disappointed I only got 69' to me.

I'm so tired of this place.

I got 56 on a module I tried really really fucking hard on, I was really proud of the piece I'd made given I'd never used the damn program.

I had someone say to me, 'Oh I'm disappointed I only got 69' to me.

I'm so tired of this place.

Yeah my friend was annoyed that she got 67.

Yeah my friend was annoyed that she got 67.

Eurgh, I can imagine if I were her or my friend I'd be the same way, but its becoming a competition on facebook. Oh I got 75, no I got 88, blah, blah, blah.

It's nice to see friends turning on each other.

I found out that More 4 will longer be showing one of my favourite TV shows, the Daily Show with Jon Stewart daily in order to make room for more "high-end American programming." They have apparently purchased the rights to the American version of Shameless. I am baffled, annoyed and insulted in about three different ways.

At any rate someone is going to die, by my hands, in a painful yet humourlessly sophisticated manner.

Basically, everybody forgot my birthday. Thanks, world.

Serves you right for not liking Star Fox Adventures! ;)

I kid, of course. Happy birthday, archnemesis! :D

Thanks Danny. The gutting thing was even my wife said "You want something special for dinner tonight? Why?".

I just lost all my notes on mafia, a coupla thousand words I wrote today for a story, all my open tabs from two week's of surfing that I was saving up all because i tried to make stupid Iun a stupid birthday thread with some stupid images and my stupid laptop stupic crashed and won't restore anything.

So there. happy fucking birthday, bitch!

:P

Realising I may be a little depressed. I'm finding myself getting emotional over the smallest things, I can't concentrate on anything for a long period of time, and most days at some point appear to involve me crying at some point. What's more depressing is that I'm informing the internet of this. I may have gone wrong.

2011 is a bitch.

I've got rhinitis, nosebleeds, eye pain & hives.

its like hayfever but without the nice weather... nargh :(

I'm not sure whether to pass it off as medication related infection that will pass or go to the doctor...

I've got rhinitis, nosebleeds, eye pain & hives.

its like hayfever but without the nice weather... nargh :(

I'm not sure whether to pass it off as medication related infection that will pass or go to the doctor...

Doctor it! Always better to be safe. :)