NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Troilus and Cressida is a cool play though, :

Hate that play it's kinda confusing I can never decide if it was meant to be a comedy or a tragedy? maybe both?

Worse thing that happened to me today: got screamed at for 30 minutes while trying to solve a customers problem over the telephone. Not fun.:mad:

I only just found out that Josh and Zac Farro have left Paramore.

:weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

I've discovered that people really can't stick to their own deadlines for even simple things like sending a short but crucial email. Lazy bastards.

I've either had the flu or a really bad cold for about 5 days now >__>

If it's flu, you'd know it was. A bad cold is a bad cold, flu is something a lot, lot worse. The fact you're capable of using a computer suggests it's not flu. That said, colds are still a bitch.

Hate that play it's kinda confusing I can never decide if it was meant to be a comedy or a tragedy? maybe both?

Tragedy I think, but it's not entirely clear.

Anyway... so much work...

Today I discovered that I am actually £200 into my overdraft, previously thinking that I was only about £80 in. It's not a disaster as I get my student loan/grant on monday which will clean it up quite nicely, but I'm a bit shocked I've spent that much over christmas. Apparently £50 has been taken out for a year of Amazon Prime, which I forgot to cancel after the trial period >_>. At least I have free one day delivery now :heh:

It's not free- you paid £50 for it!

Yeah I thought that just after I wrote it.....

At least I have it anyway, I do order a fair amount of stuff from Amazon. Probably going to feel obliged to order a lot more now. I would call them cunning, but I'm sure I've just been pretty thick really. :heh:

It's not free- you paid £50 for it!

But the £50 is a sunk cost, so any subsequent delivery can be said to be free.

I only just found out that Josh and Zac Farro have left Paramore.

:weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

I've said it to Debug Mode via FaceBook and I'll say it to you: We've all seen Hailey Williams' tits on the internet, we have no further use for Paramore.

But the £50 is a sunk cost, so any subsequent delivery can be said to be free.

You'd have to exceed £50 on deliveries but given that prime is so fast, that's not actually hard to do anyway. After that it'd be free.

You'd have to exceed £50 on deliveries but given that prime is so fast, that's not actually hard to do anyway. After that it'd be free.

No because he has already paid the £50. Using the free delivery won't change that, hence why it can be considered to be free.

I've said it to Debug Mode via FaceBook and I'll say it to you: We've all seen Hailey Williams' tits on the internet, we have no further use for Paramore.

Hayley*

...:/

No because he has already paid the £50. Using the free delivery won't change that, hence why it can be considered to be free.

Well technically he'd need to make over a thousand orders to make the delivery free.......make it so the average of all deliveries is less than half of one penny then they are closer to free than being money..so....Supergrunch PMd me saying this was the answer anyway, so I dunno.

Well technically he'd need to make over a thousand orders to make the delivery free.......make it so the average of all deliveries is less than half of one penny then they are closer to free than being money..so....Supergrunch PMd me saying this was the answer anyway, so I dunno.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say. To be honest I'm not sure you do.

Worst thing to happen to me today was seeing all these calculations. Fuck Math.

People being douche's and not being able to figure out what my logo says...

NE13?

10char

It says "reZ"

rezsss.png

It says "reZ"

rezsss.png

More or less right, nut you missed the most important part...

Untitled-1-4.gif

More or less right, nut you missed the most important part...

Untitled-1-4.gif

I approve of the illustration. And the affectionate name you called me.

Worst thing to happen to me today is that I went into CEX to look at some Wii Nunchuks. Picked up a Nunchuk and Motion Plus for less than 18 quid combined, although they're both third party (I can't honestly tell or not. I was told that the nunchuk was and it does look a little off-white when you hold it up to the light. The motion plus looks identical...)

Both play great.

And then, my nose started bleeding in the shop. I reached into my pocket to get out my bank card and noticed that both my hands were red. I had blood coming from my nose, and noticed that I also had a cut on my left hand at the same time. It was quite freaky how both things just happened at the same time.