NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Some drunken idiot got into the underground car park for my flat this morning. He smashed up a load of (very expensive) cars, including knocking my scooter over and kicking it :(.

Luckily he was caught by another resident and was arrested (missing his trainers and socks) by the police. When the policeman took my statement he told me that unless the guy admits to the crimes, he probably won't be charged and therefore won't be forced to pay out :(.

What the hell? It was obviously him, so why does he need to confess to be charged?

Crazy business! :(

Quite often these people will confess when they get into the station as they'll be scared about having to go to court and face a custodial sentence.

One of the residents heard someone shouting on their phone, then a banging and smashing noise from the car park at about 4.30am. He went downstairs and saw a guy pulling at a car door. There's no evidence to say he smashed up any of the other cars or my scooter as we don't have any cctv.

Apparently when he was arrested he caused a lot of hassle and the police officer told me he has seven other convictions, all drug related.

I'm just confused as to how he got in to the car park in the first place, and why he did it.

That sucks, Emma/Owner of Dan. I hope it gets sorted out in some way.

Well, that was an eventful trip to Asda! It was pretty busy when I got there, particularly the car park, or more specifically getting out of the car park and onto the road.

I did my shopping, took my stuff back to the car and waited in line to leave the car park. Now, the car park for the one at Bournemouth is a pain to get out of in a traffic jam.

1521087_cc758122.jpg

This image might help. Notice how you have the bays, then you have the arrows telling you which way to go. The difference is in this car park, there's only the one arrow. In this car park, there are two areas where the arrows point towards the exit, whereas most of the rest point the other way. However, a lot of the time in jams, people ignore the arrows and just try to get out as quickly as possible. Pretty annoying, seeing as its going against the markers.

So, I waited in line, and the lady in the car in front of me was literally being swamped by three cars coming infront and behind her from one of the rows of bays, despite the arrows telling the people they were going the wrong way and needed to go to the back of the queue like everyone else. I noticed this dark blue VW that was waiting at the front of the queue in the next row, (the row where the cars just came out of to surround the person in front of me) but again, he was coming out the wrong way.

I just carried on driving, pretty annoyed that the person in front of me had got swamped by three cars, and also pretty pissed that it was taking so long, especially for those of us who had queued properly. Then, I felt a bump and noticed that the VW had driven up beside me and had tagged me. When queuing, there's only really space for one car at a time...so have no idea what he was trying to do. Unless it was some bizarre attempt to push in front.

I wound the window down and asked him what he was doing, and told him that he needed to queue up like everyone else. I didn't think the bump which I received was enough to cause any damage to either car, so carried on waiting in the queue to go out.

When we come to the front, which leads onto the main road, the car then drives alongside me and stops. The bloke shouts at me to wind my window down, to which I tell him that it already was down, and that he needs to go as he's holding everyone up. So, he gets out of the car, approaches my window and just starts mouthing off. Then, he puts his hands through the window and tries to reach for my throat. I managed to fend him off and thrust his arms back out of the car, at which point another car drives alongside and tells him he's holding everyone up.

So, the person gets back to his car, and tries to eyeball me. I keep saying he needs to go, which he does eventually. I've got home and had a verrrry late breakfast now. No damage to the car at all. Still pissed off, but quite surprised at my restraint. A few years ago I would've just flattened that bastard. :heh:

The guy was pretty crazy. One of these mouthy, skinny, "blud" type people, with three of his "crew" in his car. Who knows, situation could've ended up a lot worse. I hope I've explained the car park part well enough.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

This pretty much reminds me of Cambridge, honestly I've never been in so many near accidents or seen so many accidents since being here, I seriously worry for myself and my car.

Glad you and your car are ok! :(

"I'm plowing your sister. Lol!"

yoursister.png

A few years ago I would've just flattened that bastard. :heh:

If only you showed that restraint to ViPer, otherwise he wouldn't be... missing ¬_¬

Sounds a shitty situation, probably would've beena awesome if you did administer some beatdown, was the knock on the car not that bad?

I know the carpark you mean Flink! I went to Uni in Bournemouth and my halls building (Cranbourne House) is less than a 5 minute walk from ASDA, so I was there a couple of times a week. I never had the misfortune of driving in it but I frequently saw traffic held up on the way in and out. Getting out on to the main road looked like a pain in the arse too.

Not really "bad" bad, but a load of Chinese people have decided to host a cooking party through the wall from me, so loud Mandarin was distracting me a little from work... but then they appeared to switch to Japanese all of a sudden, which is just bizarre.

So tired! Only got 1 or 2 hours sleep because some swine was trying to break into my house. Luckily, he made too much noise in forcing the gate to the garden open and when he was trying to the patio doors and he also tripped the motion sensor light. Got to him before he put a brick in a bag through the window.

So I got up at 8:00am this morning to go to the dentist for a 9:00am appointment with my father. He got taken almost immediately but I had to wait around about 40 minutes to be taken. Apparently they "forgot" about me....how the hell can you forget about someone in a waiting room? I was sitting right infront of them for 40 minutes!!

When I finaly got to see a dentist all he did was blast some air around my mouth and said i was fine... I got up at 8am to wait 40 minutes for a 15 second appointment. FML

So I got up at 8:00am this morning to go to the dentist for a 9:00am appointment with my father. He got taken almost immediately but I had to wait around about 40 minutes to be taken. Apparently they "forgot" about me....how the hell can you forget about someone in a waiting room? I was sitting right infront of them for 40 minutes!!

When I finaly got to see a dentist all he did was blast some air around my mouth and said i was fine... I got up at 8am to wait 40 minutes for a 15 second appointment. FML

Did they charge you for that, i know some dentists charge a fee (NHS and Private) for a simple check-up.

So tired! Only got 1 or 2 hours sleep because some swine was trying to break into my house. Luckily, he made too much noise in forcing the gate to the garden open and when he was trying to the patio doors and he also tripped the motion sensor light. Got to him before he put a brick in a bag through the window.

Apparently we weren't quick enough in getting to the idiot. Managed to pull away part of a single pane on the patio doors where there was hairline cracks. Thank god the doors are double glazed but still, really irritating and a pain to have to sort out now.

Apparently we weren't quick enough in getting to the idiot. Managed to pull away part of a single pane on the patio doors where there was hairline cracks. Thank god the doors are double glazed but still, really irritating and a pain to have to sort out now.

That sucks @Ganepark32 :( I guess it could have been worse but still it's shit that you'd obviously rather not have to put up with/deal with... people who break into houses to steal stuff/harm others are scum. :sad:

I hate people who break into other persons houses. Gits they be.

Car Park Wall of Text

Why when you enter a car park every driver in the world becomes a total nob? I know your pain well Flink (except getting tagged and then physically abused), the nightmare that is a supermarket car park is true for any driver in the country.

There's always some prick cutting queues, pulling out/reversing out of a bay without looking, parking somewhere that isn't a bay, stopping to jump out and use the cash machine, going down a one way system the wrong way. As soon as they're out of the car park they act like rational people again. I've never quite managed to work it out.

I know the pain today.

I park in a private car-park, I do so as my old landlord allows me to as he doesn't drive. This however, doesn't stop a lot of other people from parking.

Usually this doesn't bother me at all, I always managed to get a space (as I can also park in front of said landlord's garage which people don't do.)

Today two cars blocked me in, as in I couldn't physically open my door on either side (it's a 3 door car.) I was freaking out because my friend from work was with me and I was struggling to get in. Luckily it seems side ways I'm skinny enough to get in the tiny gap.

But the clio who parked next to me, which I've never seen before blocked the entrance, it was luckily my friend was with me to keep an eye on the left hand side of my car to garantee I didn't hit a brick wall..

Some people just really do not think, I know it's a free car-parking area, but it's for residents and the like, not for someone just because they don't want to pay £12.

It bothers me and I don't even live there, what a piece of complete assholes, next time I'll be leaving notes with warnings about damaging their cars, I was so close to doing so and in the process damaging my car too!

Also still not heard from dino pc, getting increasinly peeved off! :(

Today two cars blocked me in, as in I couldn't physically open my door on either side (it's a 3 door car.)

I hope you left a giant great big fucking dent in their car from your door. I would have, depending on which car I was in.

I hope you left a giant great big fucking dent in their car from your door. I would have, depending on what car I was in.

I didn't particularly want to hurt my car, so I didn't.

But trust me this is getting to that point!

Recently on our holiday to the isle of wight, me and my girlfriend were eating lunch in the car in a carpark. This guy parked next to us WHACKED our door as he got in to his car, and muttered something about rubbish parkers getting what they deserve, or whatever -- he noticed we were actually IN the car and totes let his shameface loose.

In an entirely related incident, I totally accidentally whacked teh very next car that parked, when I got out. Actual accident. Man, fuck car paint.

In an entirely related incident, I totally accidentally whacked teh very next car that parked, when I got out. Actual accident. Man, fuck car paint.

Rubbish car parkers, eh? Totally get what they deserve.