Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

The whole leash thing, you realise that's a fetish right?

Lol, I didn't mean in that sense! It was just a giggle being dragged around everywhere, finally never being able to get lost in a crowd of drunken dancers. Plus, it was a fun extra when dancing like a total whore.

Ellmeister has a pet cow.

Now wait...that's his girlfriend who has the pet cow.

Slaggis you look like the bastard love child of Mika and Simon Amstell in that curly haired photo. (Also send me your number some how, I think you keep losing your phone and I was going to randomly text you earlier :p)

Ellmeister has a pet cow.

Now wait...that's his girlfriend who has the pet cow.

Slaggis you look like the bastard love child of Mika and Simon Amstell in that curly haired photo. (Also send me your number some how, I think you keep losing your phone and I was going to randomly text you earlier :p)

I would have laughed if you said:

"Ellmeister has a pet cow, no wait it's his girlfriend.... who has a pet cow."

76748_10150311296235434_731495433_15955064_688793_n.jpg

Me on the left, the schizophrenic soldier: American trousers, British midriff, and British beret...with Soviet Russia Insignia badge my sister found in Hyde Park. Shiny :heh:

The rest are all in camo all-in-one's, or more accurately, baby-gros. This was obviously for Call of Duty Black Ops launch day. Any excuse to get out of the normal uniform :heh:

If I ever win the lottery I'm going to pay someone to follow me around to notify me when I need a haircut.

From the last theme, here's one of my favourite photos of me. Mainly because it's possibly the only picture I had no idea someone was taking a photo. It's from the summer.

5141315794_3326014474.jpg

And here's me for a couple minutes ago. Avec my new hat.

5167464401_89c0979941.jpg

I'd try smiling but there's little point since I'm holding a camera up to my face.

I'm not sure if it's remotely possible to not pose with a camera phone. I'll give it another go...

Edit: Nope, can't do it.

Since I'm posting photos of myself I might as well go the whole hog.

Hipster filters and all.

5168121218_60b834f123.jpg

I think I prefer my hair like this.

5146789501_2252584db4.jpg

...I hate my hair.

Edited by Daft