N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

Irregardless of your hair; Dazz, can you review some more diverse films? All you review are films I never want to read reviews of. All the shit spoof ones, Disney barrel-scrapings, or films that are extremely well known and talked about (generalisation I know, but it seems to be predominant). Sorry. Fair enough you review EVERYTHING you watch (which is good), but you need to expand your horizons.

All I want to see is you review Blue Velvet. Or La jetée. Watch something outside your comfort zone. What are your thoughts about A Hole In My Heart? Or Requiem For A Dream? I'm eager.

Half of the films you review have no need for a genuine critical review. They won't provoke thoughts in your head.

I hope this doesn't come off as like..rude. It's not. You just really need to expand your viewing if you want to expand your reviewing (experience).

[/off-topic opinion on something else]

Tell you what, just for you, I'll find and watch all of the above-mentioned movies after I do my reviews of The Messenger, Hocus Pocus and SAW 3D (I made a promise). :)

Also, thanks for telling me, any comments are good comments to me (unless they pointlessly say "Ur crap" and not explain why...anybody else hate these types of comments???)

Tell you what, just for you, I'll find and watch all of the above-mentioned movies after I do my reviews of The Messenger, Hocus Pocus and SAW 3D (I made a promise). :)

Also, thanks for telling me, any comments are good comments to me (unless they pointlessly say "Ur crap" and not explain why...anybody else hate these types of comments???)

It's ok. Nothing to do with your reviews themselves btw. :)

Also those weren't meant as a list of AWESUM films, but they're just a random selection of thought-provoking ones off the top of my head.

u r crap dazz

I hate you! :p NOT! (That's right, I went back to the 90s on yo ass!)

It's ok. Nothing to do with your reviews themselves btw. :)

Also those weren't meant as a list of AWESUM films, but they're just a random selection of thought-provoking ones off the top of my head.

Ah, thanks! :D

And I like thought-provoking movies so I'll definitely give them a shot! Thanks for bringing them to my attention. I like people recommending me on what movies I should watch and review so feel free to recommend some anytime (although I can't promise that the review would be up straight away, haha).

i like the hair but you could do with dying it green or something... maybe thats just me :P :D

I don't think I'm that brave! haha. I wouldn't mind that colour looks black but is dark blue in the light (is it called Raven Black or something?)

I wouldn't mind dying it that colour.

I don't think I'm that brave! haha. I wouldn't mind that colour looks black but is dark blue in the light (is it called Raven Black or something?)

I wouldn't mind dying it that colour.

I think Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL do a dark blue shade. Dark blue is very hard to achieve normally, but you have very dark hair so you might get away with it well. Normally my blues end up REALLY BOLD or really pale.

I mean, heck, hair grows....if its crap its gonna grow out eventually :awesome:

Irregardless of your hair; Dazz, can you review some more diverse films? All you review are films I never want to read reviews of. All the shit spoof ones, Disney barrel-scrapings, or films that are extremely well known and talked about (generalisation I know, but it seems to be predominant). Sorry. Fair enough you review EVERYTHING you watch (which is good), but you need to expand your horizons.

All I want to see is you review Blue Velvet. Or La jetée. Watch something outside your comfort zone. What are your thoughts about A Hole In My Heart? Or Requiem For A Dream? I'm eager.

Half of the films you review have no need for a genuine critical review. They won't provoke thoughts in your head.

I hope this doesn't come off as like..rude. It's not. You just really need to expand your viewing if you want to expand your reviewing (experience).

[/off-topic opinion on something else]

exploding_head_.jpg

Don't mean to be a jackass, but I hate pugs. =/

I sort of do as well. They look cute in a very particular way but they are horrible to live with most of the time. They are so unbelievably stupid as well. Thankfully that dog is my sisters and I don't have to put up with it here at university.