Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

ReZ; you probably have the most referrals out of anyone. Molly, Spence, thatgirlyoumetonlinewhopostedafewtimesthenleft, and... who else?

Yep that seems to be the one Jay.

I'm not sure what else she's done but I'll say it again, it's quite amazing :D She gave my Mam her e-mail et cetera in case we want to visit her :laughing: how surreal

He's done a lot of cool stuff according to my googlage earlier! Chance he fancies your mum? :P Go to us. meet up. Steal his awards. Ebay. Profit.

Please tell me you are kidding.

No he's being deadly serious, was mayhem.
Yeah, it started off as quite a calm debate over some vegetable in some photo that had been posted... by the end of the day it had gone way off subject, got way out of hand, and escalated into all out flamewar!

The 'Massive Potato or Turnip Debate'... it got way out of hand!... people had to go!

Oh please that was nothing, you should've been seen the forum Swede Riot of '05. I was just an innocent boy then, innocent and naive. But of course, as I'm sure many will recall, all of that was to change...

A flame war over vegetables?

That was exactly it, people couldn't agree on which was the best way to cook them. Some preferred grilled, others boiled or mashed etc, and people went crazy.

It was quite a while ago though.. I was relatively new at the time and didn't really understand what was going on.