N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I just had a huge php/sql breakthrough which I am very happy about :D there's zero people around me to share it with so I'm sharing my happiness at you.

And actually, you're the ones it's going to affect the most!

You can tell me!

No, more slow! You are not bats people!

First day at work, which I'm hoping will be a good thing. However, I'm so used to giving myself a lot of time in the morning to do news that I now have lots of time to kill because I don't have my laptop. But at least I'm ready!

How are you trolling? I think the best way to troll after a draw would be to pretend that you're 9 years old, and that you should have a rematch when your arm is not in a cast anymore.

He kept calling me a fag via video message thing so I just laughed off his accent and asked him why he thought I was a fag, and he went into a proper long explanation about how I lost the first game and then won the second luckily and then drew which made me a fag or something.He gave an indepth description of me with other guys which was kind of weird.

His use of vocabulary and his northern accent made me laugh a lot and it just mixed very badly so I was enjoying toying with him.

Heh. I minor trolled a guy on Unch this week. He was glitching and STILL only managed an 11-7 ratio. I messaged him words to that effect, and he replied "1v1 n00b" so I responded saying accepted, friended him (to do the match) then he went into a match, I messaged saying "Pussy" he replied "Patience, we'll do it in a minute", then he went offline. Lol. Epic phail.