Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Maybe our general demographic is growing older? Maybe everyone is lazy?

Congrats dwarf!

The flux of pros has passed on, I've always been one of the youngest here (lol).

Haven't checked the Wii board since being banned though of course, I guess all the toddlers are in there. There's diddy mental ages to consider too - hey Zechs!

P.S. I'd like to congratulate Daft also for le jumping around buildings vid. Professional job br0.

Edited by dwarf

Just found a hilarious video on identity politics :)

I love. A dance off. So appropriate (you can't have a revolution without dancing).

Although very typically American in that everyone tries to categorise and theorise (badly) about everyone involved. Just let it will be. Let people will be.

My 3DS arrived! :D

... Though I hadn't considered that ordering from Amazon.co.uk would get me a UK charging plug that doesn't fit in Danish sockets. :heh: I found a good and cheap adapter, though, so no problems. :)

Do you have a DSi? The plugs are the same.

I'm also one who has just got back their exam results. Not English A-Levels (obviously) but the Irish equivalent -- the Leaving Cert.

I'm happy with my results. I'm not exactly delighted or ecstatic but I got what I needed. 465 points (out of 600). A2 in English, B1 in Irish, B1 in French, B2 in History, B3 in Biology, C1 in Maths and C2 in Art (:nono:). I love my History result given I didn't even finish my 3rd essay. Makes me think I could have gotten the A otherwise. Maths was an awful & controversial paper this year. So I'd say I could have gotten a B or an A given a 'normal' paper. Art was a shambles. I definitely feel I deserved better. Damn subjectivity. I'm getting it rechecked at least.

Whatever...I got what my course needs. I just want the satisfaction to say I got such and such points.

COLLEGE HERE I COME.