N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Jobilol.

------------

My last interview there was like....20 minutes, if even that. This one was like 50 minutes.

:eek:

It went very well though. I think its just because I am getting better at them (and almost like the last one was a practise, especially as I knew somewhat more specifically than an average interview what questions they would ask) so had time to expand in my mind, anyway and just projected myself well and had a lot to talk about to their questions.

Even my (will be team manager) and I had a nice natter in the interview, they asked where I went "travelling" (wasn't my words btw) and I said Florida, theme park junkie etc and she was like "Oh me too. I've been to Florida 8 times now, love theme parks. Whats your favourite around here?" etc and she was like "Love Nemesis" and I was like yesssssssssssssss.

Anyway, one of them said to me they'd let me know within a fortnight and I was thinking "Oh fuck, I've fucked something up. Must have" as I figured they'd let me know today. Anyway, still felt it went well.

Walked down town and spoke to my agent guy and he was like "Cool cool, blah blah, hopefully we'll hear soon" and by the time I reached my Celebratory (for not completely fucking up interview) McDonalds Breakfast, he rang me back and said "You smashed it mate" amongst other praiseful words and I did indeed get it.

And start date is 18th so I still get a nice week and a half off to chill!

Then had my Job Centre interview LAST TIME I HAVE TO GO THERE woooop/.

So purchased some of those fantastic Sainsburys cones that are still on special offer and a LEGO set to say well done.

I need Guy's epic colourful makeshift thanks. Does anyone know where it is?

All I've got saved is this one.

makeshiftthanks.jpg

I totally forgot - I had 45 minutes to burn or something so I did some more roulette. Very small amount for a very long time (£10 for like...20-25 minutes or so) and my winning streak somehow miraculously continues. Its getting ridiculous now.

Anyone remember the guy I mentioned who managed to get a chemical in his eye, have his eye washed out by the first aider, only to then get the eye wash in his mouth?

Today he managed to get a post-it note in his eye. It was awesome.

Later in the day, he said to someone "I can't find a picture of this kid" only to get the response "Have you looked in your eye?".