Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

So I just wrote a really complicated piece of SQL logic and it worked first time.

Feels like I must've done something wrong because that never happens.

How complicated? :heh:

Had a meeting today where I offered to look back at a piece I wrote about two years ago which is just a nightmare to look at. Not looking forward to doing that!

Just made a player ragequit during a Yu-Gi-Oh game with the best "Fuck You" strategy after he made it impossible for me to attack him with two continuous trap card straightaway.

So I just spent 15+ turns summoning many unique Blackwings monsters and made it hard for him to direct attack me until I have enough monster effects in my graveyard that I can exploit within 1 turn. His continuous traps? Gone for good! All monsters in defend mode on 5 zones? Gone as well!

Just made a player ragequit during a Yu-Gi-Oh game with the best "Fuck You" strategy after he made it impossible for me to attack him with two continuous trap card straightaway.
So I just spent 15+ turns summoning many unique Blackwings monsters and made it hard for him to direct attack me until I have enough monster effects in my graveyard that I can exploit within 1 turn. His continuous traps? Gone for good! All monsters in defend mode on 5 zones? Gone as well!

Did you just summon a bunch of monster in one go?!

How complicated? :heh:

Had a meeting today where I offered to look back at a piece I wrote about two years ago which is just a nightmare to look at. Not looking forward to doing that!

To be fair it's not that complicated :p It's just I didn't really know what I needed to do but it worked first time.

Made some brushed aluminium signs at work for the games room. It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but they're super metallic and shiny:

2017-03-03%2017.30.34_zpshetp0joz.jpg

I also made a sticker for the drone with my contact details on, in case it gets lost. Not posting a photo of that one though, as it has my phone number on.

Made some brushed aluminium signs at work for the games room. It doesn't show up very well in the photo, but they're super metallic and shiny:

2017-03-03%2017.30.34_zpshetp0joz.jpg

I also made a sticker for the drone with my contact details on, in case it gets lost. Not posting a photo of that one though, as it has my phone number on.

Holy fuck yeah, they look great. Looking forward to abusing my Goafer-privileges with that.

Holy fuck yeah, they look great. Looking forward to abusing my Goafer-privileges with that.

And I look forward to abusing my ReZ privileges as payment. Because I'm feeling generous, I'll even bring my own butter.