NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

11 minutes ago, Raining_again said:

I'm going to post this here, its not really good or bad (or maybe just a mix of both) but I'm going to be positive. 

I have been going to therapy for a while, and myself and my therapist are piecing together a referral to the ASD service, in relation to a suspected adhd diagnosis. 

So that's a thing I guess....?  I'm really not sure how to feel about it but it would confirm a lot of things in my entire life up to now... I kinda wonder how it was missed for all these years.... (i have the attention span of a goldfish) but I guess its one of those things being female its not as typically seen.  And the whole chronic psoriasis/physical ailments/significant bullying thing kinda overshadowed a lot of it.  It feels like it might be a battle but its never too late to get a diagnosis!

Good luck, Raining. Take care. 

• Like 2

Early weekend for me. Decided to work longer today and take tomorrow off.

Gonna spend all day preparing for two nights of drinking which basically means: Sleep a lot and eat :D

Tomorrow night: Drinking at a mate's and going to a club.

Saturday night: Drinking at my best mate's girlfriend's place.

Already logged in on my phone so I might be able to post some stuff in the thread for the cool people, i.e. @Nolan and @martinist. Not you @Glen-i. You don't belong in the Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!! because you're not cool.

Edited by drahkon
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, drahkon said:

You don't belong in the Drunken thread ftw!!!!!!!!!! because you're not cool.

You're clearly drunk now. Because everyone knows I'm as hip and happening as one person could possibly be.

• Like 3

Well. It's about time I posted in this thread with sonething.

Tuesday I went to London, with my parents and checked into the hospital at 7am. I met with my surgeon and the consultants ready for my surgery. At 11am I was wheeled away and the next thing I know I'm waking up in reocvery.

Apparently it took 2 hours to do the surgery, however, due to a sigficant amount of blood loss my time in the recovery area was three hours. To say my mum was a little bit maniac was an understatement.

The surgery itself was good. My fibroid was removed and it came to 6 inches long (the same size as the cut) I also had all my endometriosis removed and an ovarian cyst drained. If the cyst had been removed I'd have been left with a hysterectomy which I wasn't quite ready for.

After Tuesday to Friday in the hospital I discharged myself (I spoke to my surgeon and nurses please do not worry I was given the ok to make the decision!) And I'm now back home with quite the horrific pictures!

Glad for it to be finally over, in three months I will need a scan to see if more surgery is needed but otherwise I should hopefully never have to do this again :)

• Like 8

Really glad to hear that you've finally been able to get it over with and everything went well.

• Like 1

Yes likewise, I'm glad you've finally been able to have the surgery.  Hope your recovery is swift.

• Like 1

Glad it's finally been done! Must be such a relief! :)

I hope your recovery goes well! Take it easy!

• Like 1

All the best nightwolf. :)

I'm glad to hear that everything went well and here's to your hopefully swift recovery. :peace:

• Like 1

Awesome news, glad it all went well.

My good news isn't quite as impressive, but 2 weeks off work. First week my girlfriend's dads are staying with us, then we're off to Barcelona for the second week.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Goafer said:

First week my girlfriend's dads are staying with us

Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg and Ted Danson?!

6 hours ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg and Ted Danson?!

Alas, nothing as exciting. Although when I met Maddie, she did have 3 dads. Her Mum and Dad divorced and both married men (different ones, obviously). Imagine the delight I had in discovering that there were 3 Dads ready to kick my arse if I upset her. Good times.

13 minutes ago, Goafer said:

Alas, nothing as exciting. Although when I met Maddie, she did have 3 dads. Her Mum and Dad divorced and both married men (different ones, obviously). Imagine the delight I had in discovering that there were 3 Dads ready to kick my arse if I upset her. Good times.

my_3_dads.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

C'mahn I already set you up for this!

steve-guttenberg-tom-selleck-ted-danson-

Eh, that title is too long. And you would have missed the masterpiece above otherwise.

• Like 1

Not sure where else to post this as it doesn't deserve its own thread, but I learned today that only men (and boys) get the 'wee shiver'; a sudden shiver that runs down the body like someone walking over their grave, at the end of a long satisfying wee. Woman don't ever get it, and many have never even heard of it. Quite interesting, I thought.

Have I ever had a wee shiver? Am I doing it wrong? I can't remember if I have them or not. I definitely feel relief, but I don't know if it's strong enough to call it a wee shiver.

I kinda want to hold it in now to find out, but I remember that uncomfortable feeling of having to desperately go, but you can't because you're out or in the car, or something.

The more I think about it, the more I think it is a wee shiver. It's amazing whatever it is.

Wait...women don't have this?

5 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Have I ever had a wee shiver? Am I doing it wrong? I can't remember if I have them or not. I definitely feel relief, but I don't know if it's strong enough to call it a wee shiver.

I kinda want to hold it in now to find out, but I remember that uncomfortable feeling of having to desperately go, but you can't because you're out or in the car, or something.

The more I think about it, the more I think it is a wee shiver. It's amazing whatever it is.

Wait...women don't have this?

I feel this is the male equivalent of when women are at Anne Summers parties and one says "I think I've had an orgasm" and the rest of the women say "Oh honey, you'd know if you had" and then hand her the Mega-Stim 5000 and point her to the back room.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Goafer said:

I feel this is the male equivalent of when women are at Anne Summers parties and one says "I think I've had an orgasm" and the rest of the women say "Oh honey, you'd know if you had" and then hand her the Mega-Stim 5000 and point her to the back room.

I think you might be right. I definitely feel huge relief, but not sure it's the equivalent of having someone walking over my grave. 

Men get "wee shivers" (piss jitters), women get douche chills.  The lord is equal. 

12 hours ago, Goafer said:

I was thinking the exact same (albeit less humorously). You'd know if you get the wee shiver, it's different to the relief as it's a physical shiver that goes down your whole body.

EDIT: Just asked the missus, and she said she gets it. So either drahkon is wrong, or I've not paid enough attention in the bedroom (and it seems neither has Eenuh).

16 hours ago, bob said:

Not sure where else to post this as it doesn't deserve its own thread, but I learned today that only men (and boys) get the 'wee shiver'; a sudden shiver that runs down the body like someone walking over their grave, at the end of a long satisfying wee. Woman don't ever get it, and many have never even heard of it. Quite interesting, I thought.

I like them and dislike them at the same time. They do give you that satisfying burst of energy feeling - mine require a significant amount of shaking, noticeable if there are others present so I have to tone it down.

EDIT: Just asked the missus, and she said she gets it. So either drahkon is wrong, or I've not paid enough attention in the bedroom (and it seems neither has Eenuh).
I'm pretty sure that in this instance we blame drahkon.